• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2010 Melee Combo Video Awards ~Nominations closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moof

Smash Rookie
1 Fox in Socks
2 Dr. Quail Medicine Bird
3 I Killed Mufasa III

LAW2222

Smash Journeyman
I can't see the positives of the multiple clips at once, it's just ******** looking

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
The whole point to the multiple clips was the actual theme. They were all clips you, hopefully, would have recognized from Shadow Claw 1 and 2. It lasted like 10 seconds, it was just a part of the "presentation" like the "introduction." The introduction was about 2 minutes, but the special effects were paced pretty well in my opinion, and the majority of the video had the same transitions and syncing you would expect from normal combo videos.

So... if you dislike the way the video was "presented" then that's fine I guess, but I thought Vman did a great job with it.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I thought overall it was pretty awesome. I was really blown away with the effects. If the introduction was a little shorter I guess it might have made the video a bit more enjoyable but still overall great vid.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
you, hopefully, would have recognized from Shadow Claw 1 and 2.
because those were the only other Shadow Claw videos they could have come from.

since those are the only 2 other Shadow Claw combo videos that ever existed (meaning Shadow Claw Free doesn't count), unless you ALSO wanna count the Shadow Claw 3 trailer, even though the final one never was released.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
because those were the only other Shadow Claw videos they could have come from.

since those are the only 2 other Shadow Claw combo videos that ever existed (meaning Shadow Claw Free doesn't count), unless you ALSO wanna count the Shadow Claw 3 trailer, even though the final one never was released.
he knows to much. Get him!!!

Any knowledge of there even being a "Shadow Claw 3" needs to be destroyed. you people and your conspiracy theories. There never has been and there never will be a Shadow Claw 3. Not even a trailer for one...

>.>
<.<
>.>

LAW2222

Smash Journeyman
The whole point to the multiple clips was the actual theme. They were all clips you, hopefully, would have recognized from Shadow Claw 1 and 2. It lasted like 10 seconds, it was just a part of the "presentation" like the "introduction." The introduction was about 2 minutes, but the special effects were paced pretty well in my opinion, and the majority of the video had the same transitions and syncing you would expect from normal combo videos.

So... if you dislike the way the video was "presented" then that's fine I guess, but I thought Vman did a great job with it.
im not trying to say the video was bad, it's just that i could do without 2 minute intro's/multiple clips at once/backwards clips. the combo's were ****, I just didn't like the presentation as much as i think i could have

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
he knows to much. Get him!!!

Any knowledge of there even being a "Shadow Claw 3" needs to be destroyed. you people and your conspiracy theories. There never has been and there never will be a Shadow Claw 3. Not even a trailer for one...

>.>
<.<
>.>
No, the trailer definitely exists. It was supposed to be a really good video, but it never came out.

ever.

and HYPOTHETICALLY...

if a Shadow Claw 3 did ever exist, i definitely wouldn't have been in 95% of the clips. that's nonsense.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
No, the trailer definitely exists. It was supposed to be a really good video, but it never came out.

ever.

and HYPOTHETICALLY...

if a Shadow Claw 3 did ever exist, i definitely wouldn't have been in 95% of the clips. that's nonsense.
That would be nonsense since Taj could never ever ever ever make a combo video that was horrible. In fact Taj is a master of everything he does (manga knowledge, WoW, melee, etc). The thought of there ever having been a SC3 is on a whole new level of absurdity.

We all know Taj skipped from Shadowclaw 2 to 4 because he thinks the number 3 is unbecoming of a man of his stature. In fact the only time he even bothers to recognize that number as having existed is either when it's turned on it's side or when he's down to three cupcakes after blowing out 17 candles (that's assuming he takes out 17 stocks in a row in a crew battle, which we all know he would).

G. Vice

Smash Lord
1) I Killed Mufasa 3
2) Shadow Claw 4
3) All Systems Go

Those are all some amazing vids we have in the running!

Rooktionary

Smash Journeyman
well, that was interesting and unexpected lol

rook, you nominating this would mean that you like rap? and lil wayne?
uhh.. not really.. i mean, i thought the song was cool and fitting, but i normally dont listen to rap. i just thought the vid was ****, and was surprised no one else nominated it.

LuCKy

Smash Master
I disapprove of your votes so I'm not gonna count them.

.... wait i can't do that.

I was ****in with you anyway <3
how can you disagree? both of those videos are amazing. . . you dont deserve having tec in your name LOL

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
wtf hax will be released before nominations end. i know frames is voting for it.

just sayin'.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Okay so my third vote goes to: Mang0+Alex19+LuCKy= **** x2

Not that it needs it, but I debated forever about which video I liked the most =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom