• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2008 Canadian Awards! Brawl awards are up. Check post #2!

Sanu

Smash Champion
XD @ Victra. I love how the Melee awards are all color coordinated, emphasized and bold... and the Brawl awards just sort of flop <_<

zaf

Smash Lord
**** you supercansir
you need to post better pics than you did to beat me at this category.
none will surpass me, for i am toooooooooo sex

lol gl next time

Sexiest Smasher
1st: Zaf (6 votes)
2nd: Dejana (3 votes)
2nd: TheDUD (3 votes)
3rd: SUP3RCANS1R (2 votes)
3rd: Nikok (2 votes)
3rd: Ally (2 votes)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
XD @ Victra. I love how the Melee awards are all color coordinated, emphasized and bold... and the Brawl awards just sort of flop <_<
hahah. You love it.

Zaf. That sketch of metaknight was much cooler when it was in pencil.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
^ you're just mad cause EC is stylin on you .. or should i say WC lool

=DD

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
lol @ Brawl being 100% EC XD

what about Koski being the best Ganon IN THE WHOLE FREAKIN WORLD and not getting anything in low tier?
what about Cloud being one of the better players and one of few who can take matches of ally consistantly?
what about Dyniepoo using random and ****** faces with absolutely every single character in the game?

Tiz all, good. As long as my melee weegee can **** faces too ^-^

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Your skills doesn't matter if you don't travel to show them. Stay in WC and WC DI all day lol. Koski should kill himself, there can ONLY BE ONE TRUE GANON!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hahahaha. Kage<3

Koski is a jerk anyhow.

Dyna shoulda won most diverse tho. Seriously.

Metà

Smash Master
Your skills doesn't matter if you don't travel to show them. Stay in WC and WC DI all day lol. Koski should kill himself, there can ONLY BE ONE TRUE GANON!
Please don't tell me that you have to travel before you can be acknowledged as being good. People knew Ally was good before he started traveling to tournaments right? Proving someone is the best is one thing, but proving them to be very good is another, which I think can be done without doing much traveling, no?

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
you play Barlw? Or does Barlw Ganon not count cause he's not as beastly as melee Ganon? :O

hahahaha. Kage<3

Koski is a jerk anyhow.

Dyna shoulda won most diverse tho. Seriously.
If I was EC yeah, or even in WC more, but I'm in OC (Okanagan Coast) and we like to **** **** within our own ****. lulz

Please don't tell me that you have to travel before you can be acknowledged as being good. People knew Ally was good before he started traveling to tournaments right? Proving someone is the best is one thing, but proving them to be very good is another, which I think can be done without doing much traveling, no?
Ask any Brawl Ganon player in the world or anyone who has played his Ganon and they'll say Koski is the best. Even the former bests say so. lol

worldjem7

Smash Ace
for Brawl, Sakurai said "Sorry Ganon, you're getting downsized."

The surgery was intense but, somehow Sakurai pulled it off.

And then he looked at Sheik...

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
for Brawl, Sakurai said "Sorry Ganon, you're getting downsized."

The surgery was intense but, somehow Sakurai pulled it off.

And then he looked at Sheik...
This post is a great example why you're the gayest smasher in the brawl community. You're lucky Melee has David. :laugh:

Sanu

Smash Champion
A mod perpetuating brawl hate?! BLASPHEMY!! =o

Can I win the new category of biggest Mother fan? Jeff might beat me by a bit though...

WIGI

Smash Champion
You homophobic or something?!

:uzi::luigi:

im homophobic of people who im nto sure if there gay or not. or if i think they are btu there nto out of the closet. cuz then im not sure if your going to hit on me or not.

People that are super gay or w.e i don't mind. cuz i know whats what.

=]

Clouderz

Smash Ace
lol @ ec ally **** suckas
i knew ally was good before he went to any tourney
i knew ally would **** everyone to the first big tournament he went to, and he won. Durrr
If ally hadnt played online, he wouldnt be as near as good as he is now.
Im probably the only person in f'ing canada that can take a set off ally. You people dont even understand.

lol@ everyone on the brawl charts being EC. too good
Ally would vouch me on all of this. GG no re ec'ers
Wc'ers are good, im 13, i cant really prove anything because im not allowed to travel across the country for a tourney.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Clouderz please stop johnning. I went to Texas for an ITG tournament when I was 14. By myself. On a bus.

You definitely are very cocky though, that's what being 13 does to you. Learn to DI please.

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Clouderz please stop johnning. I went to Texas for an ITG tournament when I was 14. By myself. On a bus.

You definitely are very cocky though, that's what being 13 does to you. Learn to DI please.
not everyone can take a bus to where-ever they want..

Top Bottom