• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2008 Canadian Awards! Brawl awards are up. Check post #2!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
we got our ***** wooped by bam and vwins last week. We didn't lose every game, but there's no way we're the best team
Best teams partner.. I think many people misunderstood the term. To me, it's more like a guy that teams with anyone that does hella well regardless of his other teamate, aka me lol.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Ryan's a hella good doubles player, but no worries Kage <3 I consider you as one of the best in the world in doubles.

Kazekage ftw (LOL I made that name for you at CotSII, remember hahaha)

Also, coolhat ftw <333. I think he woulda/shoulda won funniest smasher if he was still active. And even the blackest smasher, and being the blackest smasher in the ECC is something to be proud of LOLLL.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well why doesnt he try to team with someone else? =P I would love to see more diversity like Bam + someone else or Vwins + someone else.. Raynex + someone else, unknown + someone else? I have never seen that before. If they are truly the best teams partner then they shouldn't have any problems?

Desh

Smash Ace
oh who cares
8D
we're all friends here <3
lolololol

yay im the worst smasher 8D
mm anyone whos worse than me who voted that >_> ...biotch.
lol jk.
but srsly.

idea

Smash Master
^ raynex + europhoria at event 52. they did quite well. i suck at teams though so i wasn't noticing anything special when i watched them =P besides overall goodness. my eyes aren't trained that way yet.

oh, and i'm down for that WC vs. EC thing. meta, we can do jiggs dittos :bluejump:

Desh

Smash Ace
Check again dude, I AM worst smasher
laem sauce.
freaking people who voted me worst smasher
were like
nate (obviously hes gonna vote me worst LOL silly hore)
marco and grmo who nominated me in every category
stos
david

lmfaaooo u jerks XD

its k
we can have a club
call
csoc
worst smashers of canada? 8D

joke votes should be b& !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:urg:

EDIT: LOL I GOT SEXIEST SMASHER
and i didnt even notice XD

yay mii

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Well why doesnt he try to team with someone else? =P I would love to see more diversity like Bam + someone else or Vwins + someone else.. Raynex + someone else, unknown + someone else? I have never seen that before. If they are truly the best teams partner then they shouldn't have any problems?
I've teamed with David and a won a tourny in Sauga last year. Ryan teamed with Europhoria at that tournament and came 2nd.

T8 Fighting Game Tournament:

I teamed with I.B. and we won teams, 2nd was Runawayfire/Divineknight (aka Daniel), 3rd was David/J.L. (Ford didn't attend.)

-----------------------------------------------------

Transcanada tournament (the big one landy hosted in Sauga):

I teamed with Bob Loblaw (aka KIO!!) and we got 5th. lol we beat damax and whoever he teamed with. I think it was Matt...the quebec Falcon guy? I forget.

-------------------------------------------------------

STARFURRY 2007!:

You guys remember this awesome tournament Grmo hosted? Quebecies came to this too.
I teamed with Bread-Butterer aka Noah and we got 3rd I think? Ryan teamed with Runawayfire and lost to us. lols

-------------------------------------------------------

So yea, its possible for us to do good regardless of who we team with. When the top players in EC do doubles regardless of who were team with we usually get top 5.

FOR NOSTALGIC PURPOSES: STARFURRY VIDS!

classic Ryan Ford:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=UafqS54yN04&feature=channel_page

Ryan's Doc vs. Chet: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=d4ksIdkT4vA&feature=channel_page

oh and for people who have never seen this in their life. The only known moment of Ryan getting 4 stocked. Bam is one who does it too. CLASSIC!:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=eyKf7qKUirA&feature=channel_page

classic Ambrose vs. Jake aka Delorted: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=TY9YAnxXToU&feature=channel

oh and me vs. chet: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=LooVlo8pVpY&feature=channel_page

Desh

Smash Ace
but im a sexy blue eyed golden locke'd 6 foot tall 6 packed piece of dreaminess who plays video games
and i main doc/peach ...how sexy is that !??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??1?!?!!??!?!?1
ANNNDD i slept with raynex. (and an asian man whos named andy,... AT THE SAME TIME.)
>_>

also kyles posts have been so full of lulz lately.
<3

idea

Smash Master
but im a sexy blue eyed golden locke'd 6 foot tall 6 packed piece of dreaminess who plays video games
ANNNDD i slept with raynex. (and an asian man whos named andy,... AT THE SAME TIME.)
>_>

<3
thanks for noticing :bee: i'm either quiet or weird + funny, there's no inbetween.

Most Johns and biggest sore loser, Europhoria? lolol.
lol yeah i saw that too...worst categories to win, jeez. according to the votes, mike needs to chill out a bit. we all know you're good...it's just that when you make mistakes or have controller failures you kind of go all out with them. probably that has something to do with the not being chilled out part =P

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Jake wasn't at T8.

Teams at T8 didn't finish because we ran out of time.

Since you and Imadh were in winner's bracket side of Grand Finals and loser's finals couldn't finish (between me and JL vs GK and Chaotic) we decided to give you guys first and split the second and third pot amongst the four of us.

Me and JL knocked Divine Knight and Nate out of the tournament at some point. Yay for IC's U-smash.

The teams tournament we won was a small local event. And I had nothing to do with us winning, we did fine basically because you killed upwards of 6 people per game. All I really did was edge camp and die at sub 70 percent and sometimes fail gimps :laugh:

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Transcanada tournament (the big one landy hosted in Sauga):

I teamed with Bob Loblaw (aka KIO!!) and we got 5th. lol we beat damax and whoever he teamed with. I think it was Matt...the quebec Falcon guy? I forget.
Damax had teamed with Jih, Matt didn't go to Trans-Canada. I miss Kio he was pimp :(

But yeah that's a lot of old events Bernard, you sure they matter for a 2008 awards listing? :lick:

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
>_>

<3
..bahahhahaha.
i remember you slept with Bernard and Andy in my bed XD
And you were in the middle.. LMAO GG.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
2008.. I've won twice with Hitsugaya in teams involving all the WC, eggz and silent wolf too. I got 2nd with Damax at ToS 4, with Matt I think I got 3rd at SFF. And then David and I got either 5th or 7th at Pound 3 and 4th at Greatest melee in Georgia. And I got 2nd with Manuel. We brought PKM and Bam to the 10th game.. so intense I love it!!

Melee is SRS BSNS! =D For me anyways.. =P

X- Sylar -X

Smash Journeyman
Good shiat everyone...... funniest smasher, i swear the excessive amount of marijuana has ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING to do with it lmao. also 2nd for breakout and most improved ?? where the **** did sylar come from ?!?

Highlights of the awards
ethnic fox, vitcra trying everything he can to get all of WC to vote then to have 2 people
say they had no idea the origional thread exsisted lol, and someone actually seriosuly won sexiest smasher. Good **** kat i've never met you im just happy that someone like desh or FalseFalco didnt win...... even tho i casted my vote for carl........... lmao jkz

Europhoria

Smash Lord
After last weekend I'd actually change my vote for best teams smasher to Bam. As Vwins super camped the side, Bam beat us all in a 2v1. lol

Top Bottom