• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2008 Canadian Awards! Brawl awards are up. Check post #2!

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
Clouderz please stop johnning. I went to Texas for an ITG tournament when I was 14. By myself. On a bus.

You definitely are very cocky though, that's what being 13 does to you. Learn to DI please.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

omfg lol.

niko i ****in' <3 you.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lmfao seriously i just want to enter brawl and **** all of you guys.

basically im gonna be spamming in the middle of the stage =DD

Niko_K

Smash Master
LOL Clouderz <3

I've done great in tournaments. What have you done out in BC? DI poorly all dai?

Clouderz

Smash Ace
i've won like all my tournaments...i just dont get opportunities to go to CA or TX or wherever to prove that im good
thats why ally's coming over here in teh summer so i can kick his *** irl and on brawl =D

and my DI is really bad, but idc it doesnt bother me muchXD
im just kinda mad cuz WC players dont get recognized and they're is a lot of people that are worthy hurr.

Im not bad, you can ask ally =(
oh and btw im only really cocky on AIB to noobs cuz it releases stress flaming people and its really fun to watch how mad they get, cuz i cant do that IRl cuz i'd get my azz beat..
jsut fyi

Niko_K

Smash Master
Your DI is really bad, and it doesn't bother you much and you win every tournament you go to. This means, that all of WC is bad, really bad. They can't even punish an MK with bad DI. That's a free kill for me at 80 every stock!

**** WC DI <3

Clouderz

Smash Ace
Your DI is really bad, and it doesn't bother you much and you win every tournament you go to. This means, that all of WC is bad, really bad. They can't even punish an MK with bad DI. That's a free kill for me at 80 every stock!

**** WC DI <3
ok...
thats a stupid logic but whatever makes you feel better about yourself. :ohwell:

Niko_K

Smash Master
No I'm pretty sure it's a good logic...

...Though whataver makes you feel better about yourself >.< Flame on Clouderz.

Zephramrill

Smash Lord
How is that stupid logic? Bad DI gets you killed really early, getting killed early means less damage needs to be done to you for you to die, and the fact that you win tournaments despite bad DI means at least 1 of 2 things:

1. West Coast cant beat an MK who they have to do like 70-100% a stock before killing and therefore sucks
2. You are good even with ****ty DI (and therefore the rest of West Coast still sucks)

Desh

Smash Ace
wait wait, niko, regardless of di, mk can be punished? BLASPHEMY.
jk, lol
just making my way through subscribed threads.

post_count ++;
kbye

KingAce

Smash Ace
clouderz is a 13 yr old kid, i decided to stop arguing with him after i remembered how annoying a 13 year old kid that is somewhat good at something can be. he is 13 and he is just gassed up because he can beat people in the WC who dont even take brawl seriously lmfao.

EC>WC easily in brawl, and dont take that with offense because its true we travel to the usa and **** and people from usa come here for brawl and we still ****. anyways clouderz no more johns about you not being allowed to travel, if my parents told me i wasnt allowed to go somewhere and it was during the summer where i have almost no real commitments, i simply wouldnt listen. you should do the same and theyll quickly learn nothing will happen to you when you travel to play smash. unless of course you decide to talk how you talk on the boards >.< then thats a different story lmao

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
clouderz is a 13 yr old kid, i decided to stop arguing with him after i remembered how annoying a 13 year old kid that is somewhat good at something can be. he is 13 and he is just gassed up because he can beat people in the WC who dont even take brawl seriously lmfao.

EC>WC easily in brawl, and dont take that with offense because its true we travel to the usa and **** and people from usa come here for brawl and we still ****. anyways clouderz no more johns about you not being allowed to travel, if my parents told me i wasnt allowed to go somewhere and it was during the summer where i have almost no real commitments, i simply wouldnt listen. you should do the same and theyll quickly learn nothing will happen to you when you travel to play smash. unless of course you decide to talk how you talk on the boards >.< then thats a different story lmao
lolol clouderz get ***** son.

Metà

Smash Master
Clouderz, haven't you learned anything? This isn't getting you anywhere. I'd tell everyone to lay off, but I'd be lying if I said you didn't deserve it. Also you should know not to argue with Niko. Just look at his sig and avatar; you have no hope in hell of getting the last word with him. lol

BTW everyone who says WC has bad DI should come to my tournament (Tri-Smash 3) in April and teach us how to DI. We suck at it, so it's like free money, no? Also, I'm looking into putting together an OOP fund to help pay for people's travel expenses (not a huge sum of money though, and only for people who place high enough).

And yes, I am going to advertise in every Canada thread I post in. XD

idea

Smash Master
bad DI not affecting your gameplay is a really bad sign X_X that said, it probably isn't very nice to go into a thread and see a whole page of people talking back at and/or flaming you, so let's tone it down a bit.

heh. i am 1.5 times as old as clouderz. this is a funny thought.

edit: two jigglypuff mains posting in a row, give us money now

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Clouderz this is why nobody takes you seriously.

Winning local tournaments and online ones doesn't mean jack if you want people to notice you.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Sorry about that, I'm just flaming him because it releases stress and it's really fun to watch how mad they get.

D

Deleted member

I got most missed smasher for Brawl and runner up for Melee?

:(

I LOVE YOU GUYS i wanna play more.. :(

Metà

Smash Master
Lol guys, sometimes the best DI is no DI.

sometimes
This is actually true.

Sometimes survival DI can get you into combos that normally wouldn't work (b-air to knee), and escape DI can get you KO'd when someone ends a combo earlier than you expected.

not always though....

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman
yakal deserves an award like the worst player award because he is the ultimate winner of fails, he fails harder than chuck norris

Niko_K

Smash Master
xD Let it be known. I was chirping kids so hard at WNY5 for not DI'ing, it was grand.

Most traveled smasher is about to leave for Phili for COT4 :D It starts again xD

Niko_K

Smash Master
The tipped off stream featuring your commentary was beautiful

"Linguini with some WC DI there"

Sanu

Smash Champion
You guys are so mean to the WCers.

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!! Be sure to DI up and away though, otherwise www.babynames.com will become familiar real soon. Sorry WC, it's too late for you.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Cloudz is practicing melee now I think.

I just want to see how a 13 year old brawl players who's use to winning finds out he wont be winning in melee anytime soon.

Top Bottom