• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

Zoro

Smash Champion
ganon is so much better than everyone thinks he is not the worst character no way in hell

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
I only got 9th in singles. Lost to Plank's MK with Snake (:( I almost threestocked him game one and then lost two close games in a row!) and then beat NEO and Chillin in losers only to lose to Snakeee's ZSS yet again lol.

I suck in singles. I'm definitely not winning singles in FL, lol.
cool story bro

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol, these kids are making so much more out of brawl then they need to be.

-hiro
To me, brawl is just as serious as something like college football. I watch brawl vids like someone would watch a sport. So it's just like anything else you would take seriously. You don't think much of it, it just is what it is, something you're a fan of.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I don't really care about Brawl bashing tbqh
It doesnt bother me either. But I just think people should respect it if someone genuinely loves something.

If someone still loves pokemon and is willing to admit it, big ups cuz they have the balls to stand up for it.

I dunno but thats just me.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
It's the same for me, too. If they try to push it, I just ignore them.

...RedHalberd! Would you like to be my partner? Falco + Yoshi seems to be a good combination.

OverLade

Smash Hero
It's the same for me, too. If they try to push it, I just ignore them.

...RedHalberd! Would you like to be my partner? Falco + Yoshi seems to be a good combination.
Im not going to gigs, and Falco is HORRIBLE in teams. Thanks for the offer, but I'd team with either my brother or CO18 if I was going. I'd be happy to play friendlies though if we ever meet each other.

OverLade

Smash Hero
u comin to jan. gigs redhal? =)
Im not gonna make any promises but I hope so. If I get into UCF then I can definetly convince my mom to let me come with an excuse to see the campus. But otherwise, try to make it to the tourney I'll be hosting, probably in Marchish.

Its all so up in the air right now.

Equi

Smash Ace
Unfortunately I won't be able to make this, this is the EXACT day I'm coming back from Louisville.

lol.

Next gigz I'll be there for sure to take some moneyz.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
um, brawl is gay?

its good thing you guys are ignoring me though, cuz i dont have to worry about you guys bytching at me about bytching about your game.

so i get free unadulterated bytching!!!!!

yayuhz.

and pokemon is the ****!!!!!

if pokemon was real, you know you would all be journeying to be pokemasters!!!!

i would have a blaziken and a scizor.

scizor is the best pokemon EVAR!!!

he is the nastiest ninja.

-hiro

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
um, brawl is gay?

its good thing you guys are ignoring me though, cuz i dont have to worry about you guys bytching at me about bytching about your game.

so i get free unadulterated bytching!!!!!

yayuhz.

and pokemon is the ****!!!!!

if pokemon was real, you know you would all be journeying to be pokemasters!!!!

i would have a blaziken and a scizor.

scizor is the best pokemon EVAR!!!

he is the nastiest ninja.

-hiro
Until he gets hit by fire.

Zoro

Smash Champion
im not bashing

brawl is fine i actually get it now
its no where near melee like and thats what i was trying to make it into.
play gay spot dodge camp use a good character, those are the rules of the game.

i just dont like how u talk about it like its something difficult to get. pick it up watch some vids in 3 hours ur on hrnut afro lvl.

CO18

Smash Hero
Because he doesn't care about it enough to get good at it.

Logic ftw?
I think he was pointing out Zoro's exagerration saying that in 3 hours ur on afro or hrnuts level.
So since zoro has spent more than 3 hours in the game he was asking why he isnt as good as them or w/e

Leh

Smash Ace
Because he doesn't care about it enough to get good at it.

Logic ftw?
Or your complete lack of logic, if it only takes 3 hours, why isnt everyone beating me.
GTFO

EDIT:
I dont care how much anyone hates/likes brawl.
if you think you can "be on my level" in 3 hours, put a 20 on a MM for this gigs against me.

Otherwise STFU and go cry me a river elsewhere f@ggots.

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah inui take all of our money like you said you would. You talk too much ****, you're like the only person ive ever had a problem with. With you're "Top Class National Player" status you better win this.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yeah inui take all of our money like you said you would. You talk too much ****, you're like the only person ive ever had a problem with. With you're "Top Class National Player" status you better win this.
Imo, Afro, HRNUT, and Seibrik can basically make the same claim, albeit with less accomplishments due to less chances to do it. But they don't disappoint when given those chances.

I said I'd take your money in our MM, btw, not all of FL's money.

Leh said:
You better not disappoint me in singles Inui.
lol I hope I don't. I hear you play a lot of Wario now, and he's one of those characters I don't know how to fight yet.

CO18

Smash Hero
Imo, Afro, HRNUT, and Seibrik can basically make the same claim, albeit with less accomplishments due to less chances to do it. But they don't disappoint when given those chances.

I said I'd take your money in our MM, btw, not all of FL's money.

lol I hope I don't. I hear you play a lot of Wario now, and he's one of those characters I don't know how to fight yet.
Oh lol ok so what are we doing again?

Snake Vs D3 and MK vs D3 5$ each.

cant wait.

Top Bottom