• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I actually always got along with the Melee-half of FL. Namely SWFL Crew. This type of stuff just never happens between me and them.

Mooney, you should enter this tournament. I'll root for you. ;]

CO18

Smash Hero
Oh man. I'm going to get ***** by Inui.
Anyway Chopz will beat you. I'll beat your Snake. Then you Might beat me with MK. We'll see. If I learn how to **** the B button before then you're not going to win though.

GL Afro, Seibrik, and Hrnut though. Since the rest of us are all doomed by his superior skill.
Not that you need luck or anything.

OverLade

Smash Hero
there's more players than just 3... hell even sonic ghost (master raven) would beat if he was able to travel at all

heck i would... if i wanted to, just not feel like it cuz i got better things to do than smash
Even besides those of use on SWF who cant make it to tournies there are some pretty **** ppl on AiB from FL who are either to young or have no way to go to tournies. I think in a year FL will the largest population of pro smashers.

Uh... FAST was way back in July. I was garbage then and FL still let me take 5th, lol. Counting anything from that far back as relevant to the present is foolish. I've improved dramatically since then. Yes, everyone improves, but I obviously improved much faster because I surpassed so many people and can now beat so many top players.

Also, lol @ judging skill from vids. I don't have any good vids, really. Just me camping into tornado against the best DK out of fear and abusing tornado against Atomsk because he didn't know what to do at the time. If the teams sets at CH4.5 weren't lost, you would have been able to see me ****** the balls off of players like NEO, Boss, ChuDat, Forte, and G-regulate in multiple instances. :( I'll admit that ChuDat was ****** me more times, though.
You didn't improve, you picked up Metaknight and pressed B a couple times. >_>

And teams don't prove how smart you are, you can tell if someones good, but you can't tell how good. So far you don't really have any good singles vids of your Metaknight. You do/did play a respectable marth however.

The vids thing is a joke btw. >_>

If I see vids of you beating G-reg/Neo/Chudat in singles, I'll give you props.

Master Raven

Smash Master
8-Bit I'm getting a car next year asap lol, I can't wait.

I'm probably one of the few here who actually likes Inui despite his antagonistic behavior, but then again it takes a lot to piss me off. I wanna fight his MK with my DK!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@RedHalberd: I did beat NEO and chillindude829 in singles, but it wasn't recorded. >_>;

Blaming a skill increase on MK is stupid because my Snake also improved dramatically and beats top players too. I play smarter, safer, and faster than I used to. I'm also better at reading players and more experienced. Everything about me as a player got better.

CO18 said:
Oh man. I'm going to get ***** by Inui.
Yeah, I honestly don't consider you a tourny threat at all.

Anyway Chopz will beat you.
I thought he quit Brawl? I've beaten Snakes than Chopz, so I'm not worried.

I'll beat your Snake. Then you Might beat me with MK. We'll see. If I learn how to **** the B button before then you're not going to win though.
I go MK vs Dedede, not Snake, but I'll gladly MM any other character you have with Snake. Actually, maybe I'll do Dedede vs Snake, too. I can just camp and deal with being bored.

I can beat Atomsk without abusing the tornado because he forces me to not use that much by being able to do stuff about it.

GL Afro, Seibrik, and Hrnut though. Since the rest of us are all doomed by his superior skill.
Not that you need luck or anything.
Those three are respectable players that have proven themselves by either doing well OOS or doing well against OOS top players when they come to FL. They also are top three on FL's rankings. They are players that don't talk massive trash and let their actions and results speak for them.

Losing to them is perfectly acceptable.

Again, you continue to carry yourself as if you're some top player. You're not.

CO18

Smash Hero
@RedHalberd: I did beat NEO and chillindude829 in singles, but it wasn't recorded. >_>;

Blaming a skill increase on MK is stupid because my Snake also improved dramatically and beats top players too. I play smarter, safer, and faster than I used to. I'm also better at reading players and more experienced. Everything about me as a player got better.

Yeah, I honestly don't consider you a tourny threat at all.

I go MK vs Dedede, not Snake, but I'll gladly MM any other character you have with Snake. Actually, maybe I'll do Dedede vs Snake, too. I can just camp and deal with being bored.

I can beat Atomsk without abusing the tornado because he forces me to not use that much by being able to do stuff about it.

Those three are respectable players that have proven themselves by either doing well OOS or doing well against OOS top players when they come to FL. They also are top three on FL's rankings. They are players that don't talk massive trash and let their actions and results speak for them.

Losing to them is perfectly acceptable.

Yeah, again you make the most dumb comments you're the only one carrying yourself like you own everyone.

Oh so I understand now my name is Inui "I will MM anyone in Florida". I'm a "Top Class National Level" player yet I'm too scared to play a slightly disadvantaged matchup over the scrub CO18 who is no threat at all.
Im only willing to use MK where I have the advantage and can win with less skill by pressing the B button.

Someone's a *****. Man up. Im playing ur MK in a disadvanteged matchup cuz I dont give and I'm not scared like you. Why wont you play me with snake? lol

Im glad you don't consider me a threat, only helps me son. But you're right youre gonna **** me.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
God damn you people get ticked off so easy. It's amazing, I've seen this guy wave his ego **** longer than anyone else and you guys suck on it harder than anybody I've seen.

Shit's funny.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
@CO18: I said I'll MM your Dedede with Snake, dude.

@Gmoney: I can agree with you on both things!

@Eight 52: You speak the truth. You've known me for five years, yes?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
It would be hilarious if I came out of nowhere and won. :laugh:

Then again, it's not exactly impossible... ;)

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I've seen ur vids, and Im not impressed.
DAYUM SON

Did you mean "beaten better Snakes than Chops"? If so, how would you know how good chops is?

They are players that don't talk massive trash...
Lol

Again, you continue to carry this game like it's a good competitive game. It's not. I wouldn't be surprised if he, Hungrybox, GDX, or any of our other players that aren't the top 3 on the PRs beat you...

lolbrol

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
DAYUM SON

Did you mean "beaten better Snakes than Chops"? If so, how would you know how good chops is?

Lol

Again, you continue to carry this game like it's a good competitive game. It's not. I wouldn't be surprised if he, Hungrybox, GDX, or any of our other players that aren't the top 3 on the PRs beat you...

lolbrol
haha, this is the first time i've seen Colbol call someone out. Good ish :chuckle:

Life After Death

Smash Champion
DAYUM SON

Lol

lolbrol
my brotha from another motha always got my back

Leh

Smash Ace
Im not gonna talk trash to inui.
He just better not disappoint.
Win or Lose it better be a good fight.

Also, im sure seibrik will tell you d3 mains.
I finally learned how to play MK.

D3 get out my way.

EDIT:
Inui you play MvC2?
Do you play GG?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
HAHAHA called out by Colbol (who has literally never called anyone out).

The kid you followed around and **** sucked all of doodah's tourney last year (I remember because I teamed with Colbol). The people whom's **** you suck don't even like you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Being ranked 6th in FL isn't as impressive as being a top Snake up here.

FAST was a long time ago, and Chopz was pretty awful at Brawl back then. He probably improved...but eh.

lolbrol
It's not that good of a competitive game, but skill gaps and all that stuff exist, and random FL players beating me is just way too unlikely.

Leh said:
Im not gonna talk trash to inui.
He just better not disappoint.
Win or Lose it better be a good fight.

Also, im sure seibrik will tell you d3 mains.
I finally learned how to play MK.

D3 get out my way.

EDIT:
Inui you play MvC2?
Do you play GG?
I'm sure our destined set will be fun and awesome.

Why play MK against Dedede when Snake actually does just fine? It's not worse than 55/45 in Dedede's favour. Just camp a lot. I guess if you want to avoid boredom, then MK is slightly less boring, but you have to camp into tilts and tornado to win anyways...

I play GG. I use Slayer, and only Slayer.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I met Inui on a forum about **** I couldn't care less about where I only posted in the 'general discussion' type area. How random is that?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
And we hated each other intensely and then became friends and teamed in a FL Melee tournament and ***** the balls off of so many teams, lol.

Leh

Smash Ace

FAST was a long time ago, and Chopz was pretty awful at Brawl back then. He probably improved...but eh.

It's not that good of a competitive game, but skill gaps and all that stuff exist, and random FL players beating me is just way too unlikely.

Why play MK against Dedede when Snake actually does just fine? It's not worse than 55/45 in Dedede's favour. Just camp a lot. I guess if you want to avoid boredom, then MK is slightly less boring, but you have to camp into tilts and tornado to win anyways...

Lets MM in guilty gear.
And i dont like Snake vs D3 cuz its not my playstyle.
I dont camp, even with mk vs d3.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
How do you win so much without camping?

It's really the only way to beat a good Dedede or MK with Snake. :(

I'll MM in GG but I'm not that special at it, lol. I can just do a couple Slayer things and ride his top tier status to victory.

Leh

Smash Ace
How do you win so much without camping?

It's really the only way to beat a good Dedede or MK with Snake. :(

I'll MM in GG but I'm not that special at it, lol. I can just do a couple Slayer things and ride his top tier status to victory.
I just play aggressive, my wario is pretty campy though.
And i dont normally beat d3, until recently. Where my MK got good.

Leh

Smash Ace
BTW me and seibrik are gonna destroy teams.
LIke we always do.
Get @ Us.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
Ken finally lost! :( He was doing awesome when he teamed with the black chick. Then he lost the black chick.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I would never want to see that show, think of all the smashers that would be in his show and how creeped out Azen would be considering the lack of girls that play smash. Do you want him to go through psychological stress?!

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
...im not THAT random :(

only 2 weeks until i can play TvC. woooooooooooooooo

Life After Death

Smash Champion

at fast i didnt play brawl ol i just entered the tourney for the helll of it. then after fast i took the game serriously and i was top 2-3 for a while. then got bored and and stopped playing and got owned by people again. u still suck kid. eat ****

Top Bottom