• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/27/2008 - GIGABITS - A Winter Brawl

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I love how the Smash community is like "no johns lolololol" to everything. It's really stupid. Has the thought ever occured to anyone that legit reasons and explanations for wins/losses exist? Apparently not.

CO18, can we do them for more than that? Chopz is apparently MMing me for $20. I'm honestly game for MVC2 level money. Not kidding.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I love how the Smash community is like "no johns lolololol" to everything. It's really stupid. Has the thought ever occured to anyone that legit reasons and explanations for wins/losses exist? Apparently not.
Has it ever occurred to you why everybody on smashboards hates you?

CO18

Smash Hero

CO18, can we do them for more than that? Chopz is apparently MMing me for $20. I'm honestly game for MVC2 level money. Not kidding.
Prob not son. Well see. I just bought an Ipod touch so Im low on cash. Depends on how much I get during christmas etc.

CO18

Smash Hero
Go Co18 ^^
Yo are you coming to this?
If so there are gonna be a hell of alot of Dedede's.
From what I know: Me,Seibrik,Hbox,Sex Puma,Mk18,Thee Incubus,Colbol, Then petey if he comes and you too if you come.

FL has the most DDD's for real. Even though you're in Georgia just saying in general.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Or your complete lack of logic, if it only takes 3 hours, why isnt everyone beating me.
GTFO

EDIT:
I dont care how much anyone hates/likes brawl.
if you think you can "be on my level" in 3 hours, put a 20 on a MM for this gigs against me.

Otherwise STFU and go cry me a river elsewhere f@ggots.
yah exxaaaggeration bro
also that was a secret complement it means ur up there

hiro ur lucky ii wish i could talk smack and be invisible like u :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Has it ever occurred to you why everybody on smashboards hates you?
I have to give your opinions merit in order to care. I obviously do not, lol.

I'm glad there's going to be a lot of Dededes. In fact, this whole state = same characters overused in NJ. Except...a really good Wario is in FL. :(

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Yo are you coming to this?
If so there are gonna be a hell of alot of Dedede's.
From what I know: Me,Seibrik,Hbox,Sex Puma,Mk18,Thee Incubus,Colbol, Then petey if he comes and you too if you come.

FL has the most DDD's for real. Even though you're in Georgia just saying in general.
im pretty sure i can attend ;D
and wtfz
hbox plays jiggs
mk18 plays fox i thought?
petey is a snake main??????????
wow i must be stupid xD

CO18

Smash Hero
im pretty sure i can attend ;D
and wtfz
hbox plays jiggs
mk18 plays fox i thought?
petey is a snake main??????????
wow i must be stupid xD
Lol Hbox mains Dedede not jiggs he just used jiggs 1 match last tourney vs me in losers finals.

Mk18 used to play fox but mains Dedede/Wolf now. Hes really good, he was really close to winning his set vs hrnut and gdx last tourney.
Petey mains Mk/Snake/Dedede. What a surprise lol

Hope to see you there.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
you main mk 0_o
And? What's that supposed to mean?

Btw, if you people can't tell, I enjoy being the villain. I am purposely antagonizing this region in order to make the tournament more exciting for myself.

Of course, stating that openly won't stop people from reacting the same way and being manipulated, lol.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
sheer lets stick to melee.

Dude tell everyone up at ucf im willin to drive there every once in a while to play melee

I need the practice...When joe an luis an collin gets together an ****, your crew.

Ill bring some green too xD

Zoro

Smash Champion

Btw, if you people can't tell, I enjoy being the villain. I am purposely antagonizing this region in order to make the tournament more exciting for myself.

Of course, stating that openly won't stop people from reacting the same way and being manipulated, lol.
Good job mang keep it up

yo man look at my batman guy

hes like staring u down and my link is like come on grab my hand and its lke confusing u now cuz u dont know whether to leave or join

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace

u aint no villian

**** wrong wit yall smash nerds thinkin cuz ppl dnt like yall dat make u a villian.

u aint no menace to smash society lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
hmm..this tourney seems like its gonna be pretty amazing.

even better cause theres buildup, since its the next brawl tourney in all of FL.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ah, yes, the other amazing thing about Smashboards!

Backing someone up or complimenting them immediately implies meatriding or brown-nosing and means you're a little *****!

Ah, God bless this place!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm not underestimating FL, lol. I've played in FL many times and pay attention to things. I'm not an idiot. I'm just confident I can only lose to your absolute very best players and nothing else. Aka NOT CO18/Chopz/you/etc.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm not underestimating FL, lol. I've played in FL many times and pay attention to things. I'm not an idiot. I'm just confident I can only lose to your absolute very best players and nothing else. Aka NOT CO18/Chopz/you/etc.
Oh **** I know you didn't just say that.

Last time we played each other I didn't even know how to DI and my Kirby still went even with your snake. So don't make any assumptions.

I've seen ur vids, and Im not impressed.

CO18 is one of FLs best and Chops quit brawl. Im not coming to gigs, and you're **** lucky Im not.

Oh, and you really just upped the stakes after earlier you werent confident. Now you're sure you'll get top 3, since Seibrik Afro or Hrnut should be the only players able to beat you.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Oh **** I know you didn't just say that.

Last time we played each other I didn't even know how to DI and my Kirby still went even with your snake. So don't make any assumptions.

I've seen ur vids, and Im not impressed.

CO18 is one of FLs best and Chops quit brawl. Im not coming to gigs, and you're **** lucky Im not.

Oh, and you really just upped the stakes after earlier you werent confident. Now you're sure you'll get top 3, since Seibrik Afro or Hrnut should be the only players able to beat you.
there's more players than just 3... hell even sonic ghost (master raven) would beat if he was able to travel at all

heck i would... if i wanted to, just not feel like it cuz i got better things to do than smash

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Uh... FAST was way back in July. I was garbage then and FL still let me take 5th, lol. Counting anything from that far back as relevant to the present is foolish. I've improved dramatically since then. Yes, everyone improves, but I obviously improved much faster because I surpassed so many people and can now beat so many top players.

Also, lol @ judging skill from vids. I don't have any good vids, really. Just me camping into tornado against the best DK out of fear and abusing tornado against Atomsk because he didn't know what to do at the time. If the teams sets at CH4.5 weren't lost, you would have been able to see me ****** the balls off of players like NEO, Boss, ChuDat, Forte, and G-regulate in multiple instances. :( I'll admit that ChuDat was ****** me more times, though.

Top Bottom