• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Shoutouts

I can't post all of my shout outs, except for the important ones.

Slim: Your hospitality was too much. You let me in your house on the spot, and thats something nobody else would have done. Your an awesome guy. And thanks for the advice. I can't express my full gratitude.

Smash your mom: Thanks soooo much for the ride. and I'm really really sorry about gas money. I'll try to pay your back what I owe you. I know I paid like 3 or 2 dollars and 50 cents. Your doc is better. Keep it up

Bronson: Great seeing you again man. Your a great friend. Sucks we couldn't play much. And thanks for not sandbagging me the whole match this time around. =P

Benny: Man, your impersonations of Bill Cosby were too good. You had some really good matches at this gigs. Also, you should be a rapper. I have a feeling you'd be good at it :D

Barry: It was nice seeing you as well. Thanks for helping and standing up for me. Your too good at hacky sack. And we haven't played since pound 2. woah!

There are more. And you know who your are most likely.

Question for the vid info, who was RIP and played Ganon?
That would be Renth.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

RFX:It was awesome teaming with man. Also that Samus combo you pulled off in friendlies was NASTY! It was like art in motion

Vijin:Too good as usual, keep it up with the Jiggs action!

Dguy:Disproving the tier list one match at a time. Keep it up son!

Hazzard:Nasty Luigi as usual. Grats on getting to play brawl as well :p

Desert King:Nasty! I'm banning jungle japes when I play you from now on :D

Kayleigh:It was nice to meet you, you should go to these tourneys on a regular basis :p

QDVS:Raaaape. That was prolly one of the quickest sets i've ever played. Twas quick and painful

Hiroshi:Good job on placing so high son, your Shiek is too good.

Zoro:Always good to see you, glad we got some teams matches in with you and Marin

Marin:Nasty Peach! It gets better every time I see it; not to mention every tourney set you always manage to almost break my shield. What is that?! :p

Zone:Good matches man. When you first picked zelda on the character select screen I automatically assumed Shiek, so I went falcon cause I thought i'd get chain thrown to hell otherwise rofl

Gigabits:Thanks for being the hot spot for C. FL smash

I'll add more later

i_look_like_Splinter

Smash Rookie
hungrybox im pretty sure if you got my bracket greenmario would have given you a nice big poopmouth

im not saying it wasnt comparatively easier bracket wise
just saying either way
woulda gotten the poopmouth

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
hungrybox im pretty sure if you got my bracket greenmario would have given you a nice big poopmouth

im not saying it wasnt comparatively easier bracket wise
just saying either way
woulda gotten the poopmouth
ASSSSEEEMMM!!! stoop being so sick and gangsta. dont forget colbol's wise words"your not that goood but your pretty funny"

Zone

Smash Champion
More Player Questions:
I got Team matches HungryBox H1roshi vs KeepSpeedN + Fenrir (I believe)
KeepSpeedN was the Falco? and Fenrir was the Fox correct?

I also have Dashizwiz vs A Jiggs. I'm guessing the Jiggs is Hungry box?

*EDIT* anyways I gotta work, I'll finish more later.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I had a great time at this tournament, and the Denny's afterwards was the best thing ever. Great playing everybody. This is probably the last tourney I'll be at before Brawl so here go my last shout-outs:

Renth - Dude, you're amazing. Our matches were so close and I felt pretty bad afterwards. I had a great time hanging out with you and I'll miss you man since you're going back to PA. God Bless You man. Your Ganon is so sexy. Also, your shoutouts at Denny's were the best. Frickin' hilarious.

Fenrir - You're my favorite person in FL. Definitely the closest matches I had were against you. I also thank you for housing my brothers and I (and Renth, my brother from another Mother). Too bad you couldn't make it to the Denny's trip after the tourney.

H1roshi - Awesome job in the tourney man. You did very well. It was awesome hanging out with you and what was there from WATO.

HungryBox - Haha man you're pretty broken with that hand/knee-clapping. Good job in tourney on top 10 placing and 3rd in teams with H1roshi. You're a very cool person.

Zone - You're also very cool. Nice meeting you and talking with you. I also like your Zelda a lot. Good ish on recording too.

C@sh Mooney - Don't mind all these FL. nubs that pick on you. I still think you're a cool kid.

Colbol - Don't hold our matches against me. You still won. You're a great player and you're one of my favorite young smashers in FL. Good job on 4th buddy.

Dop/Master 'Splinter' - Dang too good in tourney with 3rd place. Awesome job man. It's always great seeing you again with that sexy Daisy/Peach.

QueenDVS - Also good job in tourney. Great seeing you again Q since you're pretty much the guy that taught me how to play smart. You're too good man, and thanks for helping hook my brothers and I up with housing with Fenrir.

-Rx - Dude very good job in teams with QDVS. I'm very impressed at how much you've improved. Your beard is also very amazing haha. Great seeing you again too :).

BossMagnet - It's always nice seeing you too. I saw you taking pictures in the background. Those going on Facebook?

Marin - I didn't really talk to you too much but you seem really nice.

Zoro - Yeah what's with the cloning mindgames? Lolz every tourney we go to we look almost exactly the same in clothing. That Zelda hoodie is too good. I also like your Link.

RosinGun? - Sorry man I don't know if that's the way to write your Alias but you were definitely awesome to talk to. Very cool meeting you as well and I hope to see you in the future.

Skrach - Good job on beating me. I really like your Marth. You're DI is amazing as well and you're a very cool dude.

Otru - It's always great seeing you again as well. Thanks for all the previous housings I really appreciate it with you guys.

Green_Mario - Kyle you're too cool. I always enjoy seeing you. Your Mario is still sick as can be.

Doc. - I didn't get any matches with you but I saw a few of you vs. some people. Nice solid Doc. you got there. I saw you do some sexy stuff.

Dguy - You're right man, our matches in the tourney was a very cool and interesting set. That's the first time I've ever fought a very good MewTwo player in tourney that knew how to play him. You were very hard man and I'm glad I fought you. Hit me up on AIM or something or P.M. me.

*The first Ness player I fought* - Hey man you did a very good job. You weren't easy. I've always liked Ness since him and Kirby were my mains in SSB so it's always great seeing and playing people that main one of those characters.

AngryLobster - You're a great dude and your Ness is still too broken. Great seeing you again as well.

TheBettaPlaya - You're an awesome dude. I always enjoy seeing you and watching/playing you.

SheerMadness - Great job in tourney bro. You did very, very well. You're pikachu is so sick man. Good ish with 7th place.

SmashYourMom - Dude you're awesome. You had the best - shirt - ever. But seriously man, change the color of Doc's jacket to pink and you'd be all set XD.

ActionB@stard - Haha dude you're hilarious. You're Ganondorf face was too good too.

BluRay - Nice Jiggs man. It's very good. Also, I got your back when it comes to knowing how to spell aliases correctly, you saw that right XD?

Vijin - It's always cool seeing you man. Nice Jiggs and tourney play man.

Niel *tourney director* - You guys are some of the best tourney directors out there. Thanks for hosting all the Gigabits tourneys and doing so well with them. I always have a great time when I go to them.

Gigabits *in general* - Too good. One of the best gaming places out there.

GameJuice - Thanks for sponsoring the Gigabits tourney.

Nintendo - Thanks for being the best game-creating company ever and creating Super Smash Bros. and the entire series.

Denny's - Thanks for being an amazing restaurant and having cute waitresses.

Sorry if I forgot anyone. If I did let me know and I'll edit these shoutouts.

*My own personal Shout-outs*
I'd like to give a shout-out to God for being my Lord and Saviour. My Parents for supporting my brothers and I throughout the past almost 3 years with our gaming-carreers and supplying us with rides, housings, plane tickets, and the like. My brothers as well for being amazing and helping me when I thought about quitting and getting me better. I'd also like to thank my Crew for training me up, in particular RockCrock for teaching my brothers and I when we were first learning how to play, and QueenDVS for teaching us smarts. I'd also like to thank ShiekSSBM (Italian Bread) for being my training partner, and teaching me how to space properly and not do anything dumb without having a purpose. Him teaching me Spacing has really improved my game. I'd like to thank DewDaDash for being my primary Marth training, and teaching me how to not get gimped. Also I'd like to thank ****** for being my Doc. vs. Doc. practice. Also, thanks to lambchops for explaining to me the importance of Observation in high-level gaming and teaching my brother DaShizWiz to being the amazing Falco player that he is. And last of all, I'd like to thank the Doctor Mario community for supporting me and rooting me on through all my matches, not to mention for being the Doc. cummunity in general, since Doc. is too good. Brawl is gay for dropping Doc. I don't care what anyone says.

Depending on if I ever get around to purchasing my own Wii and if I like Brawl, I may be back in the scene for the Brawl era of Super Smash Brothers. I've really enjoyed playing Melee. The Smash Community is too good. Until Brawl, later everyone. God Bless You all and Be safe.

slim de la crim

Smash Apprentice
here we go:

SYM-thanks for takin us my nigg. u came thru for us even with all the BS u dealing with at home. keep it up with doc and jiggs. they have mad menergy! for real son!

Cash- good **** dude. u gettin better. slowly but surely. BUT i highly doubt you'll beat hiroshi. lol but good luck anyway.

KeepShootN- so whos your main again??? is it fox, falcon, IC's, pikachu or falco?? LMAO! good **** tho. ill prolly c you sometime this week. lol

Renth- wow last week was an experience! my luigi got alot better thanks to you. i have faith in you you'll beat shiz one of these days.

KeepSpeedN- good **** man. im gonna have to come to naples to play yall sometime. your Donky Kong impression is priceless. LMAO! nice freestyles. next dennys im gonna put it down "for all the *****z that talk real fast, cuz they from the NY" lol good ish

Shiz- wow i was actually beating you for the 15 seconds we played. im top tiered now! HA HA HA! im kiddin dont shiz on me. but good **** my dude. i hope we can play more matches at the next gigs. nice pop lockn too. makes me wanna break out the ATL Eastside Stomp. laterz

Hungary box-i totally felt your pain when green mario beat you. that was so lucky of him to get that misfire! and the other 2 stock he took from you. but your a beast! keep it up.

Hiroshi- congrats on 5th place! NINJA BOX FOREVER! Dennys is seriously gonna spit shine all of our food next time we go. cuz WE DISTURBING THE PEACE! and i love WATO! good ish

ill ad more later....

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Well, I think this may have been my last Melee tournament....if Brawl takes off. so yeah, it's a moment for me that I really can't forget.

Mark, Barry, Benny, and Bronson MADE this tourney for me....just too good. I would have quit years ago if it weren't for the amazing community, and this one just proved it to me even more than I already had known. It's hard for me to think that without this game, I wouldn't have even met some of my closest and most respected friends...or for that matter, my girlfriend... So for that, I'm more thankful than I can express.

With this game has come many, many experiences...victories, defeats, excitements, disappointments, laughter, anger....so many different things that I wouldn't have experienced quite this way if it hadn't been for this game.

I started my career in January 2004...putting me as the oldest still playing CFLian (Q has me beat...but I don't put him here...he started in SWFL..). At that point, there was NOBODY in CFL...so the scene now...where Gigs is the big tourney place, is just amazing to me. It's just incredible. My dad was my original teammate....even placing 9th in MLG DC 05. just too many memories to even post here for me.

Honestly, this game has held some of the most amazing parts of my life...most of that revolving around the FL community...and I want to thank each and every smasher here, from SmashMac to Renth. From Mooney to Hiroshi. From Rohins to Exarch. Every single last one of you that have contributed your own flair...your own style...your own attitude to this game. I won't lie...I'm not a huge fan of all of you out there, but as a whole, I think we have the BEST community there is...and saying that, I wouldn't replace a single person in it.

So THANK YOU to everybody who has been around to make this experience amazing for me. I'll never forget it.

I'm going to continue into Brawl for a while at least..I hope many of you will do the same...I really don't want to lose this quite yet.

as for my only real shoutout here...

Renth: Thank you, bro...for making this thing just that much better. You'll be missed when you go back...haha. stay sexy, man.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
More Player Questions:
I got Team matches HungryBox H1roshi vs KeepSpeedN + Fenrir (I believe)
KeepSpeedN was the Falco? and Fenrir was the Fox correct?

I also have Dashizwiz vs A Jiggs. I'm guessing the Jiggs is Hungry box?

*EDIT* anyways I gotta work, I'll finish more later.
if the jiggs got *** ***** in FD but it was a ridiculously close match in Dream Land

then its me.

Renth

Smash Hero
shoutouts later

is there going to be the gigs that's been rumored to be on the 9th?

because if not i'm leaving for PA early.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
Well, I missed a great Gigabits, but I WILL be in the Brawl scene. Hopefully most of you all will be, too. =D
Expect this random guy by the name of cultofrubik to be turning heads, hearing johns, but above all, shaking up the tourney scene.

Or not. :chuckle:

OTRU...

Smash Champion
shoutouts later

is there going to be the gigs that's been rumored to be on the 9th?

because if not i'm leaving for PA early.
Yup, its on the 9th, so be there!

Brawl Fest at my place right after the tourney at gigabits and the field trip to gamestop on the 9th!! ill try to organize a mini brawl tourney with a 2 bux buy in or something like that, i dunno yet, ill make a thread soon with the specifications... The only thing is that we wont have unlocked characters.

truuuuuuu

Renth

Smash Hero
Yup, its on the 9th, so be there!

Brawl Fest at my place right after the tourney at gigabits and the field trip to gamestop on the 9th!! ill try to organize a mini brawl tourney with a 2 bux buy in or something like that, i dunno yet, ill make a thread soon with the specifications... The only thing is that we wont have unlocked characters.

truuuuuuu
I might go... there was a death in the family this morning so provided i don't leave early i should be there.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
You know what?

I could honestly care less right now.

I have other things to deal with.

Take me off the so-called PR if that's what you want.

Talk all the **** you want, okay buddy?
whoa, whoa, im pretty sure he doesnt mean it like that juan, GM is just too good and too sexy. dont take offense. just deal with what you got to deal with...peace

-hiro

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Honestly, this game has held some of the most amazing parts of my life...most of that revolving around the FL community...and I want to thank each and every smasher here, from SmashMac to Renth. From Mooney to Hiroshi. From Rohins to Exarch. Every single last one of you that have contributed your own flair...your own style...your own attitude to this game. I won't lie...I'm not a huge fan of all of you out there, but as a whole, I think we have the BEST community there is...and saying that, I wouldn't replace a single person in it.
wow.....just.......wow. i......was.....put.....in.....the......same......level.......as............................MOONEY!!!!!......WTF? thats just, thats just wrong. that hurts........alot. i cant even.....i dont even......just......wow. that really hurts. that really stings me, cuz i know i am not in the same level as that kid. ive been getting all this love and then he pops out with that comment. thats just wrong. that comment FTL!!1!!1!! what did i do to get the "mooney rating" with you. cuz im cool with you and dont got no problems. i cant even fathom me being remotely compared to mooney. yuck. i just cant believe you could even assimilate something that absurd. im gonna go and cool down now, i need to get away from this absurdity, THIS INSANITY....peace

-hiro
(never to be put on the same level as mooney ever again, cuz im fvcking hiroshi, NOT MOONEY!!!)

Zoro

Smash Champion
wow.....just.......wow. i......was.....put.....in.....the......same......level.......as............................MOONEY!!!!!......WTF? thats just, thats just wrong. that hurts........alot. i cant even.....i dont even......just......wow. that really hurts. that really stings me, cuz i know i am not in the same level as that kid. ive been getting all this love and then he pops out with that comment. thats just wrong. that comment FTL!!1!!1!! what did i do to get the "mooney rating" with you. cuz im cool with you and dont got no problems. i cant even fathom me being remotely compared to mooney. yuck. i just cant believe you could even assimilate something that absurd. im gonna go and cool down now, i need to get away from this absurdity, THIS INSANITY....peace

-hiro
(never to be put on the same level as mooney ever again, cuz im fvcking hiroshi, NOT MOONEY!!!)
lol brian chill

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
He was blatantly stating Opposite types of people.

He was saying you were the opposite of Mooney.

Top Bottom