• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

skrach8

Smash Lord
tru xyz holdin brawl fests? i see you son. so who from south fl is comin to this. yo and you ***** didnt roll through for a fiesta. yo will are we going out on friday? liquid cellar. tru. if so pete u gots to roll through, if you come, friday.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Crom: I completely forgot about you bro, seeing as how I missed the last gigs we were supposed to team at, I think.

Also, apparently Dguy wants a $50 MM with me?

Sorry but no Dguy, you're too good with low tier characters, plus I'm only coming for teams.

Plus I haven't played with anyone who knows how to short hop in well over 6 years.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Haha, we'll see how good I do at this tournament considering I quit this game lol.

I play once every two weeks for about 10 mins with a computer lol.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
yea I do that too man I know how you feel. So i guess we'll be even. yo bronson lets team since doodah is teaming with crom now. at least pete has garanteed gas money now. No More Sanbagging for life bronson? we gotta spam laser the **** out of people this time not fight each other son

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Heheh, I think I'm teaming with SmashMac.

And we gotta play man, I'm rusty as heck lol.

I barely use Falco...

And keepspeedn is rusty too. He doesn't even have a gamecube anymore.

Linguini

Smash Master
ahh man...im pretty rusty, I havnt played smash since Inet and before that the last time I played was elliots tourney, so I guess thats like 2 times in the past month.
I hope I can do good at this tourney.
BTW, mm's anyone??!?! Ill mm with my DK, Ganon, Falco, Marth, and Fox.

cultofrubik

Smash Journeyman
So. I'm here to add 1000 maturity points to this thread.

And to say that I will not be able to attend this weekend. (Sorry Raistlin, Vijn: Rain check for Brawl?)

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
aight i got off work so im goin to this son! but im not gona do teams. sry renth... u shuld team wit otru tho i think hes still lookin for a partner.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
all of the people johning about how little they play now: stfu.

I don't know how i'm getting here. Anyone want to smash at my place the night before the tourney? I'm 40 minutes away from gigabits.

What's up with Gville and Atl guys? Anyone from Jax going to this?

I need helps!

?!?

Smash Lord
well people dont really get rusty when they dont play for like 2-5 months I learned that. you dont really get worse you just stay the same as other people improve *cough cough tipman cough and noucles* he's the same as last year hasnt really gotten worst but everyrone got alot better while he stayed the same and not improve. he lost a little bit of tech skills I think

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Crom: I completely forgot about you bro, seeing as how I missed the last gigs we were supposed to team at, I think.

Also, apparently Dguy wants a $50 MM with me?

Sorry but no Dguy, you're too good with low tier characters, plus I'm only coming for teams.

Plus I haven't played with anyone who knows how to short hop in well over 6 years.
Oh ****. Doodah is this dude's bro? Ah tru :) You guys coming to our smashfest still?

?!?

Smash Lord
they aint coming. but yea I offically quit since im not going to this. ima start braawl asap. well Im satisfied in my skillz overall didnt thought I could make it this far in mind and tech. also im glad I was able to compete with the best and do real well as long as I know I was a potential top 10 in the country I dont care what people say about me cuz I know where I stand and I know I had the potential to beat top players. ima miss falco in melee. NSU is juts gonna be a noobfest with 50 noobs and easy money for me I dont consider that competition.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Gigs said they were going to have another melee tourny in march... maybe they should just go straight to Brawl

Top Bottom