• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Can some mod or somebody figure out where this ****er is posting from so we can get his *** in jail or something? ***** is getting annoying.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Wow, what a d!ckwad.

I don't understand how someone could make off with a wii.

It's like the owner of the Wii didn't care about it.

Not that the Wii is even a good system.

It's essentially just 2 gamecubes duct tapped together.

But sells for 400 bucks on the bay in the E.

\/\/11-7h33f

Smash Rookie
the wii number is.... um lemme see, im looking rite now, oh, ok, its, 8675309
oh and bamn or hb, how bout just a wii cables or controllers match, i already got a console.

\/\/11-7h33f

Smash Rookie
speaking of brawl names, mine will be \/\/11-7h33f. accepting all money matches, online, via paypal. if i play you irl i would have to kill you.

Crom

Smash Journeyman
Wow, what a d!ckwad.

I don't understand how someone could make off with a wii.

It's like the owner of the Wii didn't care about it.
Eh I doubt that's actually the guy that stole it, his posts are too funny

Not that the Wii is even a good system.

It's essentially just 2 gamecubes duct tapped together.

But sells for 400 bucks on the bay in the E.
Agreed. After everyones initial motion control hype from Wii Sports wears off it's just mediocre. I've yet to see motion control add anything to a game... it's usually just annoying and inconsistent. I think it says a lot that the best game on the Wii (brawl) wont be played using motion control.

But anyways, Doodah, are you still going to gigs this weekend, and do you still want to team up? Theres a post earlier that says Chops is teaming with you. Cool either way, I just want to know in advance so I can get a teammate if needed

\/\/11-7h33f

Smash Rookie
lolls. crom knows.

if you guys have my ip, good for you, that doesnt do much, oh and as for my "information", you got nothin. And if you did, you would know who i am, that i am a local smasher, that i have played with almost all of you who had replied in rage, and that i wasnt even at inet.

and yes, it does come down to the wii sucking dikc compared to 360, which sucks compared to pc. lol. it was an epic saga of bullisht, but i think its best to leave the \/\/11-7h33f to rest, and raise our fists into the air at the real wii theif. i had gone to a previous inet, which was great.

all in all, no beef with anyone. and i may consider making this my braw tag, lol.

p.s. if you dont think the hambergerlar image is funny, there is sumthing wrong with you.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
It doesn't matter if you stole it not, you're still ******** for even bothering with this fake persona.

On topic: Yay Gigabits!

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Me and my brothers and SheikSSBM (Italian Bread) will probably be attending this. If anyone can offer us housing (other than OTRU since he always houses us) that'd be great. If you need my # P.M. me for it.

Top Bottom