• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Yeah I wanna come mainly just cause I like tournaments but dont expect much my peak was pound3 I've been playing brawl non stop after that havent even touched melee since pound so I bet h1roshi will like 3 stock me rofl.

EDIT: j/k h1roshi dont worry <3

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Well I haven't played melee since eliott's 2nd to last tourney(not that I'm good at this game).

Brawl is definitely the shiz(I haven't played brawl since zp 3 weeks ago though :(!!!!!!!)

I really wanna make this though.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142642
CFL, come to NSU on march 1st, its about time you guys pay us a visit again since we do it so often...^^link
you can't talk though cuz all you do is ride in the car. you dont have to make the effort to drive. if all CFL had to do was sit in a car and go we would go too, but since we cant get many drivers's who want to go, the passengers cant go either. And the NSU tourney will probably be wack...peace

-hiro

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually SFL are the biggest whiners...they constantly whine about how they travel so much and that the other regions need to travel to SFL tourneys because it's only fair that all smashers travel to each others tourneys equally no matter what their financial situation/other circumstances are!!!

Yeah buddy...*goes to bed*

:colorful:

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
h1roshi is the biggest whiner when it comes to traveling on the face of the earth.

I agree with lambchops logic just admit your lazy.

Honestly, making a 3 hour trip on your own isnt a big deal at all.
well, i AM one of the few CFL people who actually DO go down to SFL, so.....yeah.

Actually SFL are the biggest whiners...they constantly whine about how they travel so much and that the other regions need to travel to SFL tourneys because it's only fair that all smashers travel to each others tourneys equally no matter what their financial situation/other circumstances are!!!

this post is politically correct.

shut up hiroshi your gay. die in a lava. nvm hiroshi is right NSU will be kinda wack since first place is a 150$ gift card. oh wellz at least there well be 45 noobs like last time lol
atleast you corrected yourself lambc0ck. its gonna be wack and you know it. i go down for good tournaments. like linguini's and doodahs.

peace

-hiro

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL

how else is SFL gonna convince people to travel unless there's a little pressure?

I mean, what could be a mild interest given enough pressure could become another attendee.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
SFL is definitely home of the whiners.

However, with all the traveling we did(me, Tippy, Sighrax, the NBPs, 1-Up) for two years(o5 and 06) I think you guys can come to some tourneys so Lambchops can win "free money".

Get it?

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
well, i AM one of the few CFL people who actually DO go down to SFL, so.....yeah.

this post is politically correct.

atleast you corrected yourself lambc0ck. its gonna be wack and you know it. i go down for good tournaments. like linguini's and doodahs.

peace

-hiro
Well at least the tourney will be huge aand plenty of tvs the place is spacy so those with huge c0ck and comfortably let it lay on floor and just chill. so yea you can always come for competition sonce there alot of people and the entry cheap is nice and cheap not to mention there is free food. you should come. if you need housing we can prolly housel ike 5-6 people at stevens house so let me know my *****

OTRU...

Smash Champion
since im getting a new car soon ill make sure to go to tourneys in sfl for brawl, but u guys need to find venues to hold them at, cuz house tourneys are mad lame (space is too small and attendance is crappy)

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
House tourneys generally = better payout (no pot **** because of door fees)
LAN tourneys or tourneys run through a business usually = more attendance, but a bit worse payout because of pot **** (no door fees though)

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
So does gigs use wii's or cubes? lemme know.
lol this joker's tryin to use mind games on us

oh, if he was real

if he was real we would be so pissed we would take that wii and ****ing slap him with it until the wii turns red and we'll give iNet the new "strawberry edition" wii

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

i bet its rohins.

thats some ****ed up sith.

GIGABOTS FOR ZTHE WON

Top Bottom