• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/22 - 1/12 - 2/23 GIGABITS - 3 Melees till a Brawl

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow, Brian, get over yourself a bit... Anybody with an ounce of common sense knows I wasn't stating anything like that. I never said anything about you being on the same skill level or anything. I wouldn't say that...basically because I honestly don't care what skill level you are on.

Geez, man...I write a really nice post and I even mention your name...which I felt was kinda an honor... and you take offense that I mentioned you and Mooney in the same sentence...well, you know, it kinda helped that EVERYTHING you've said lately is centered around how you're going to destroy Mooney....Yeah, I really don't know how I could have made that connection... -.-

Like I said...stop reading stuff into my post and get over yourself. If it really hurt you enough...MM me. Melee or Brawl. $20

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
wow.....just.......wow. i......was.....put.....in.....the......same......level.......as............................MOONEY!!!!!......WTF? thats just, thats just wrong. that hurts........alot. i cant even.....i dont even......just......wow. that really hurts. that really stings me, cuz i know i am not in the same level as that kid. ive been getting all this love and then he pops out with that comment. thats just wrong. that comment FTL!!1!!1!! what did i do to get the "mooney rating" with you. cuz im cool with you and dont got no problems. i cant even fathom me being remotely compared to mooney. yuck. i just cant believe you could even assimilate something that absurd. im gonna go and cool down now, i need to get away from this absurdity, THIS INSANITY....peace

-hiro
(never to be put on the same level as mooney ever again, cuz im fvcking hiroshi, NOT MOONEY!!!)

This, and your ******** amount of cockiness, is what made me not like you. Plus the reason why I want to MM you. Not to prove I'm better, but to make you shut the **** up if I beat you.

If you were attempting to upset me, sadly, as usual, you've failed.

Grow up please.

Because you placed 5th at one tourney in your entire life, doesn't give you the right to be so cocky.

Anyway, on topic. Didn't these events end? Make a results thread or something.

RazrFalconXX

Smash Cadet
hiroshi and his short fuse. I'd like to see that MM btw, meleeguy vs hiroshi, id have to put my bets on meleeguy in that fight too. and i didnt mean to upset you hungrybox....... i just dont think your as good as you make yourself out to be.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
I doubt he meant it like that hiroshi, stop being a baby...

:colorful:
lol brian chill
He was blatantly stating Opposite types of people.

He was saying you were the opposite of Mooney.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow, Brian, get over yourself a bit... Anybody with an ounce of common sense knows I wasn't stating anything like that. I never said anything about you being on the same skill level or anything. I wouldn't say that...basically because I honestly don't care what skill level you are on.

Geez, man...I write a really nice post and I even mention your name...which I felt was kinda an honor... and you take offense that I mentioned you and Mooney in the same sentence...well, you know, it kinda helped that EVERYTHING you've said lately is centered around how you're going to destroy Mooney....Yeah, I really don't know how I could have made that connection... -.-

Like I said...stop reading stuff into my post and get over yourself. If it really hurt you enough...MM me. Melee or Brawl. $20
LOL, you peepz are funny. And i guess this is why you shouldnt post stuff like this on the internet, since its harder to catch sarcasm. But, I WAS FREAKIN JOKING. it's funny, cuz i was going to post something along the lines of "[sarcasm]" at the end of the post, but i figured since i was being overly excessive with more emotions and words, the point of non-seriousness would have gotten through. i guess it didn't. i know you didn't mean it like that fenir, but when i saw my neame next to mooney, i saw it as a perfect platform to start my post, and it catapulted into what you saw before you.

oh, and i am gonna destroy mooney. get over myself? what does that mean. the only person say anything "cocky/arrogant" to is mooney, and thats because he's a dummy. he state's he's better than me, even after my main character owning him the day before. than he says how he's better than people like vericz, not true. i am a real guy, i dont beat around the bush, i tell it like it is. so that being my nature, i am going to tell him, " no mooney, you are not better. thats all i said. " you are not better than me, you are not better then vericz" i went straight to the point. he got mad at me and called me cocky. i say its just fact.

why would i MM you? come on man. im not mad at you. it was a joke,(which i admit is tricky to pick up sarcasm over a text post cuz there is no tone. i would lose, i have never said i am better than you, but i will say that you are better than me. you would take my $20. even when some people might have said stuff about you, i would always say like ,"nah, fenrir's nasty". so no, i will obviously not accept a MM against someone who i never said i was better than and who is better than me. and i am not mad at said person, so there is no reason to accept.

we can do a friendly $2 brawl MM though ^_^.

The only difference between hiroshi and mooney is......... hmmm....... ya i got nothing ;p

hiroshi is as cool and as good as cash mooney what you guys talking bout?

This, and your ******** amount of cockiness, is what made me not like you. Plus the reason why I want to MM you. Not to prove I'm better, but to make you shut the **** up if I beat you.

If you were attempting to upset me, sadly, as usual, you've failed.

Grow up please.

Because you placed 5th at one tourney in your entire life, doesn't give you the right to be so cocky.

Anyway, on topic. Didn't these events end? Make a results thread or something.
eh, you say cockiness, i say its truth. so what happens if you lose? i take your money, and i still dont shut up?

i wasnt attempting to upset you. i was attempting to separate me from as far as you as possible.

i am grown. i only mess with you though, so you see the stupid stuff. everyone else is cool.

i've placed high before. and i acted this way, WAY BEFORE THIS TOURNAMENT. So this tournament has nothing to do with the way im acting now or what im saying.

OH AND BTW. im cocky?, please, the only reason you think im cocky is cuz i always say im better than you, and thats fact. but i only state that, cuz you beg to differ when its blatantly obvious that your not.
your the one saying how your better than us.
you freaking think your better than our whole crew except for hbox when we've all ***** you, WTF. and i know you've sated that, that sounds kinda cocky to me considering we've all ***** you.
and then you challenge me to a MM, and back down from it.

You said how you are gonna win, but then kept dealying it, then you lowered the price, then you didnt do it at all, wtf? then you spend your money on all this other crap and come to me how you have no money? If you knew you were gonna win, then you would have played me, taken my $20, gained mad respect, and would have had even more money to play your computer games, which is what you spent it on. i wont be at the next gigs, i have to work. but you better play me in that MM.

hiroshi and his short fuse. I'd like to see that MM btw, meleeguy vs hiroshi, id have to put my bets on meleeguy in that fight too. and i didnt mean to upset you hungrybox....... i just dont think your as good as you make yourself out to be.
not a shortfuse. like ive stated plenty of times so far, it was a joke, im not mad. and i've stopped getting mad. i stay calm now and take my losses. heck, hbox gets mad more than i do now. all my recent tourny losses ive just taken them, said GG, and told myself i'd do better next time and used that to furl my progression. and yes, its obvious fenrir would win. duh. and hbox IS that good. as far as the GM and hbox debate, im not even gonna say anything about that except for the fact that they are BOTH ****. thats it. but you are clearly not giving him enough credit. i gess thats everybody.

AND YES THAT REALLY WAS SARCASM/ A JOKE AND NOT JUST A DEFENSE PLEA TO MAE ME LOOK GOOD AND NOT LIKE A LITTLE BABY!!!!

peace

-hiro

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Hey, hey, hey, what's with all this arguing?

We're getting away from the main point here: Green Mario is the sexiest man alive.

Discuss.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
well he is top ten... I know he wasnt no where near top 4.
id say 8th maybe
I say 5-7 around there
I saw queen is over him though and he beaten more people than linguini like me and benny
I think Green Mario is just amazing...

And I like Mario more than I like Jiggz

/bias
you mean green mario just owns hungry LOL
Green Mario is just alot smarter than you its not a big deal he's smarter than me and alot of people
People actually care about this ****?

LOL
well.

This turned out to be a popular match.

For some reason everyone got excited when he beat me.

I guess that means i must have some skill.

yay....i guess.

Well i learned my mistakes

and if i play him next time I'll try and fix those.

Like banning battlefield and playing gayer.

Done and done.

BTW, does anyone have a good controller that i can use?

WATO or anyone?

And trust me, I'm definately not going to say that it was a bad match.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
AND YES THAT REALLY WAS SARCASM/ A JOKE AND NOT JUST A DEFENSE PLEA TO MAE ME LOOK GOOD AND NOT LIKE A LITTLE BABY!!!!
Don't worry Hiro, I found it pretty obvious that you were joking too. I'm actually EXTREMELY surprised that so many people missed that.

yay....i guess.

People only got excited because you're a tad cocky. They thought maybe this might calm you down a bit. But come on...

You beat GM's MARIO... that's pretty **** man. The fact that you also figured out how to fight it (even the play gayer part, as much as it pains me to say) also makes you a good player. Keep up the good work man, keep adding to that list of "Top 10 FL Players I've Beaten"

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
well.

This turned out to be a popular match.

yay....i guess.

Done and done.

BTW, does anyone have a good controller that i can use?

WATO or anyone?

And trust me, I'm definately not going to say that it was a bad match.
I dont give a **** if gm beat you I just bring up the fact that he and I beat you and spam it so I can piss you and other people that might find it offensive off lol. to me you vs gm I dont care lol. but yea you cant do sh*t to me Physically lyrically hypothetically realistically I still OWN you OWN OWN OWN.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
ROFL even I the person worst with sarcasm noted that. May be its cuz I just know Brian or something.

Truuuu Jmanuel. Keepin it real with the modesty and logicz.

Lol who cares if Brian is cocky, I mean really. Its just Brian being Brian.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I dont give a **** if gm beat you I just bring up the fact that he and I beat you and spam it so I can piss you and other people that might find it offensive off lol. to me you vs gm I dont care lol. but yea you cant do sh*t to me Physically lyrically hypothetically realistically I still OWN you OWN OWN OWN.
yet you want to team with me for NOOB1

;)

The more you roast me da more i love ya chopz.

haha

Raistlin

Smash Lord
this is true, i mentioned this in my defense post. the funniest part is how fenrir reacted to my post. too good...peace

-hiro
This is why you always need to add "/sarcasm" or some derivative thereof to possibly ambiguous, sarcastic posts. Unless you don't care if they're taken seriously.

Top Bottom