• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/29/2008 - GIGABITS - We are thankful for the Brawl

CO18

Smash Hero
I was about to ask.

What happened to Tommy Japes? Doesnt he usually place higher?

And lots of Metas XD.
Dunno why dr. whoogiggle or w/e used and beat him with

But Advent lee's diddy is extremely beast and he lost to him in losers

OverLade

Smash Hero
Where are the vids?

If I dont see them, I can't be impressed Amirite?

Oh and thanks Afro and Seibrik for turning me into an inside Joke.

Im so flattered...that Im impressed.

CO18

Smash Hero
Where are the vids?

If I dont see them, I can't be impressed Amirite?

Oh and thanks Afro and Seibrik for turning me into an inside Joke.

Im so flattered...that Im impressed.
lolololololololooloololol

Noone recorded because we couldn't impress you. ;)

Just playing <3 hal

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I Have Seen Your Vids And I Am Not Impressed

You Have Done NOTHING That I Have Not Seen Before

OverLade

Smash Hero
I Have Seen Your Vids And I Am Not Impressed

You Have Done NOTHING That I Have Not Seen Before
XD I cant hold anything against anyone because I can't pretend I wasn't an complete *******.

But seriously, I've never seen a MK release Chaingrab, so apparently there are things I haven't seen.

And Rx has better mindgames than Petey apparently.

CO18

Smash Hero
XD I cant hold anything against anyone because I can't pretend I wasn't an complete *******.

But seriously, I've never seen a MK release Chaingrab, so apparently there are things I haven't seen.

And Rx has better mindgames than Petey apparently.
Yeah Seibrik did that mess to me, mk can be chaingrabbed by quite a few people.

I also discovered snake having a jump break grab release on falco but its not really that great because his down throw tech chasing is better.

If only ddd could cg mk...

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Rather interesting bracket. Some surprising turnouts

Yea this was my 1st brawl gigs, I didn't do so well, but I guess I'll get better. GG's to everyone I played.

Lee you have a great diddy man
GG's your Ganon is scary, your a true man for using that character. I thought you were gonna stay Falco against me, especially since its Diddy's worst match up?

I was about to ask.

What happened to Tommy Japes? Doesnt he usually place higher?

And lots of Metas XD.
I feel bad because I took Tommy G out in losers. Its just that we all came together so we didn't want to play each other :( and I lost to two MK's... I really gotta learn that match up.

Dunno why dr. whoogiggle or w/e used and beat him with

But Advent lee's diddy is extremely beast and he lost to him in losers
Thanks man, your good too. But I didnt lose to Dr. Whoogiggle in losers??

Yo HRNUT I wanna play you more man, what do ya think of my Diddy?

-Lee at Tommy G's house-

Master Raven

Smash Master
Thanks

CO18... have I seen you before?
you and master raven are the only big name I don't remember meeting (that I can think of at the moment)
Hahaha a lot of people tend to confuse that Raven guy for me (I don't even use Master Raven IRL, I go by Sonic Ghost).

In any case congrats to everyone who placed well. CO18 how did your MM with Seibrik go?

황미영

Smash Champion
That was fun! I did really bad in the doubles tourney. But it was still fun. Got to play against mostly everybody that went there, and got my *** beat. Hopefully I'll join singles next time. And if not, look out for SUPER LEET AWESOME HAPPY! (Our team name)

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I think he ment that CO18 lost to Whoogiggle and Lee didn't? I don't know. I was passed out on the floor anyways.

Either way, I don't care. It was still a fun experience. That's the only reason I really go anymore.

I'm out of practice and losing my smash competitive spirit. Ever since I've moved away from FIU to Stuart, my playing has been dropping. It sucks, I know. I want to be able to go back to miami. :( That being said, the people who I lost to were respectable players and I'm not going to take that win away from them. GGs

-The real Tommy G-

Leh

Smash Ace
There are no videos for redhalberd to NOT be impressed, but it doesnt matter cuz we dont do anything he hasnt seen before.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I hate wario and i hate D3, i guess i gotta change it up against them, i'll just play marth vs wario from now on and i'll alternate marth/olimar/mk vs D3, this game is gay as hell especially when your fighting wario and he runs until he gets a fart, its almost as bad as fighting D3...yeah i'm johning. Afro play snake against my mk, you beat everyone elses mk why're you worried about mine?? Snake vs Mk MM?

Life After Death

Smash Champion
gg everyone. zoro u got wayy better at melee. u got potential. hungry got smarter finally. no more pattern u now finally adapt.

sigh why do u guys force me to train in this **** game. gotta play melee less and play brawl again. metagame is catching up to me again. everyone is hard to beat again.

its sad the only match up i know is ddd. gotta practice. but melee still da ****

Toneh

Smash Lord
gg everyone. zoro u got wayy better at melee. u got potential. hungry got smarter finally. no more pattern u now finally adapt.

sigh why do u guys force me to train in this **** game. gotta play melee less and play brawl again. metagame is catching up to me again. everyone is hard to beat again.

its sad the only match up i know is ddd. gotta practice. but melee still da ****
fun snake double :)

ggs all !
-radiX

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Good stuff everyone. I didn't really want to use MK as much as i did this early, but it seemed like my bracket was created around counterpicking ddd almost.

Asside from my first match with Lee (diddy) i then had to fight a fox (used mk) co18(used mk), hbox(used ddd, lost, used mk) then FINALLY played afro and got to use ddd some, even tho i only used him twice in that whole set i think.

Blah, Mk main, here i come.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
I think he ment that CO18 lost to Whoogiggle and Lee didn't? I don't know. I was passed out on the floor anyways.

Either way, I don't care. It was still a fun experience. That's the only reason I really go anymore.

I'm out of practice and losing my smash competitive spirit. Ever since I've moved away from FIU to Stuart, my playing has been dropping. It sucks, I know. I want to be able to go back to miami. :( That being said, the people who I lost to were respectable players and I'm not going to take that win away from them. GGs

-The real Tommy G-
Brooo play melee falco. Chops can teach ya :)

Master Raven

Smash Master
Good stuff everyone. I didn't really want to use MK as much as i did this early, but it seemed like my bracket was created around counterpicking ddd almost.

Asside from my first match with Lee (diddy) i then had to fight a fox (used mk) co18(used mk), hbox(used ddd, lost, used mk) then FINALLY played afro and got to use ddd some, even tho i only used him twice in that whole set i think.

Blah, Mk main, here i come.
Wow what a bad bracket for you :( are you gonna still use DDD though for certain matchups he's not countered in?

CO18

Smash Hero

-The real Tommy G-
Naw I was talking about you lol.

I lost to seibriks mk 2-0 and afros wario/falco 2-1

Top Bottom