• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/29/2008 - GIGABITS - We are thankful for the Brawl

Leh

Smash Ace
Seibrik and Afro are gonna wreck teams, as usual. :D

Then Hrnut and Abe can get 2nd.

Then xYz and Hungrybox because they have an awsome name.

After that everyone else can place. :p
smoooooooooch

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Hrnut has been and forever will be "teaming with fearless" but will never ACTUALLY go through with it it seems
well the reason that me and fearless aren't teaming is because he has to work today, me and him were about to 100% team for this then he told me that :( he says that he'll be working for almost every saturday until Fall of 09 but i really did want to team with him, fearless is good i'd love teaming with a good olimar well whenever he's open i'll be teaming with him. i'm planning to team with ABE so HE BETTER MAKE IT TO THIS,

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
According to xyz:

Waiting in grand finals is Afro + seibrik, in lb finals waiting is rx + chops, and the only team I know other than them left is co18 + gdx...there may be more but that's all I got!!!

I'll prob head over to gigs in an hour or so...I'm just going to hang out though!!!

:colorful:

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
It is right after Thanksgiving so it is not like everyone could go. I know I really wanted to go but I am on a four day fast (Until midnight Monday), have very little money, and needed to spend this time with my family. Were this the week before Thanksgiving, I am sure more people would have shown up. A lot of the college people went home, and that may not be in thee area.

Meh, I just wish I was there. So hungry.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
shoutouts everyone!

radix (tony)- hey man thanx for all the tonyfest you did man. that really helped me a lot. i hope to keep going whenever i can. i'll still get my revenge on your snake! lol.

s (steven)- great training with meta knight. i'm not afraid of facing him anymore. keep practicing and you'll be even better. thanx for beating that raven guy.

sensei- great seeing you again. your mario's getting better. just try not to get grabbed by me next, lol.

solid neku- you've got a great rob man. had me going there for a while. looking forward to facing you again. and thanx for giving me a motto- get grabbed, get wrecked! lol.

leh- great seeing you again. hope we can have a match or 2 next time.

rx- i'm really sorry for taking so long putting in my name. i promise to be faster next time for friendlies.

hroshi- great seeing you again man. your kirby still rules! keep representing him.

sprinkles- great seeing you again man. enjoyed watching those melee matches you played. and your yoshi still rocks!

hungrybox- great seeing you again as well. keep ****** in melee with the jiggs. i wanna face your ddd next time.

zoro- good matches man. your ganon is too good! ganon is top tier people!!! XD.

tommy g- thanx for that match with your falco. great mindgames man. look forward to facing you again.

fenrir- great matches man! i hoped that i'd get to face you one day. your fox is ****! i'll get you next time. thanx for those matches.

and to anyone else who i might have forgotten thanx. i had a good time. i just wish i had a partner to do doubles. maybe next time. great gigs guys!

Col Bol

Smash Champion
From what I could gather from amber

Seibrik is in waiting in Grand Finals

Afro is still in
CO18 is still in
Tommy G is out
Chopz is out
John (Rx) is out

Sworddancer9034

Smash Apprentice
That was a fun tournament. I didn't enter anything, though, due to lack of money. Also I only played one Brawl friendly the entire time, lol. The rest of the time I was playing Melee.
:)

GCs to everyone I played.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Gratz to those who placed.

Kinda wish I would have made it (would've been the first tournament I've attended) but I guess I'll try to make it on the 27th.

Zoro

Smash Champion
was fun

i just wish marin was there with me
i miss her so much

great games everyone
i feel really rusty in both games
My link could be so much better

I used to have much more control over brawl ganon before i stopped playing like 2 months ago.
Ill try to bring it back i guess.

Lee you have a great diddy man
fun matches i had with u chops :)

till next time

CO18

Smash Hero
Fun tourney, It was cool seeing peeps again.

For anyone wondering results cuz of names etc
As far as I know it was
Doubles:
Afro + Seibrik
Chops + Rx-
CO18+ GDX

For singles I believe it is
1.Seibrik(Metaknight/Dedede)
2.Afro(Wario/Snake)
3.Hungrybox(Dedede/olimar)
4.Hrnut(Mk/Snake)
5. CO18(Dedede/MK)
5. GDX(Diddy Kong)
7. Lambchops(Snake)
7.Rx-(Metaknight)

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Good stuff Juan

Text Results (all characters are assumed, as I was not there):

1. Seibrik (Dedede/MK)
2. Afro (Snake/Wario)
3. Hungrybox (Dedede/Olimar)
4. HRNut (Everyone)
5. CO18 (Dedede/MK)
5. GDX (Diddy Kong)
7. Lambchops (Snake)
7. Rx- (MK)
9. Lee (Diddy Kong)
9. xYz (G&W)
9. radiX (Snake/MK)
9. Fenrir (Fox)
13. Abe (Wario)
13. Petey (MK)
13. Dr. Whogiggle
13. Matt T.
17. Loto (Kirby)
17. papi
17. S
17. retro gamer (Kirby)
17. Nick.Riddle (ZSS/Bowser)
17. Zoro (Ganon)
17. Aurae
17. Nookn
25. Sensei
25. TommyG (Falco)
25. raven (Falco)
25. Dragonxero
25. Lbron
25. Ken
25. Ronin
25. Lazu
33. locojoe
33. Bunz
33. hiROl
33. Angel
33. Exdeath
33. Oreo
33. Solidneku
33. Hiroshi (Kirby)
33. Kira
33. CJ
33. Otaku

Ken and CJ did suprisingly bad
Tsk tsk you two

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Thanks

CO18... have I seen you before?
you and master raven are the only big name I don't remember meeting (that I can think of at the moment)

Top Bottom