• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/29/2008 - GIGABITS - We are thankful for the Brawl

Inui

Banned via Warnings
less skill to get good at brawl, therefore it is more appealing
It's really just technical skill that makes a difference between the games. You need a high amount of tech skill to be good at Melee while you don't in Brawl, which makes Brawl appeal to the masses more.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
only exciting character in Brawl is Luigi, case closed.

Only exciting characters in Melee are alot, especially falcon.

Wait, the whole cast, except wobblers.

Gindler

Smash Champion
It's really just technical skill that makes a difference between the games. You need a high amount of tech skill to be good at Melee while you don't in Brawl, which makes Brawl appeal to the masses more.
I concur, no point in me learning tech skill now since brawl is out (hate to say it). Plus melee is hard :lick:

Life After Death

Smash Champion
brawl is just mind games... end of story
thats what makes it easier than melee. melee takes mind and madd tech skills. brawl only takes one thing. plus easier to use chracters. its juts more noob friendly. its why u see people who arent that good do good. it takes 50 punishments to kills someone in brawl leaving u tired of playing paitient cuz u gotta break ur back just for one punishment just to do it again 10 mroe times to kill someone. while in melee if u risk ur self the reward is great cuz one punishment could be ur stock

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i'm glad to see that old brawl players are coming back, especially xyz, linguini, and hiroshi, the game is fun, takes little skill but its still entertaining. Me and xYz had some amazing mk vs G&W matches the other night, it was so fun, now with him coming back the PRs are gonna get shaken up a little and the game may become interesting once more...lets become better with our characters so we can own the north, I gotta get my marth back on point too, lets all get back to how good we were with our characters

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
i'm glad to see that old brawl players are coming back, especially xyz, linguini, and hiroshi, the game is fun, takes little skill but its still entertaining. Me and xYz had some amazing mk vs G&W matches the other night, it was so fun, now with him coming back the PRs are gonna get shaken up a little and the game may become interesting once more...lets become better with our characters so we can own the north, I gotta get my marth back on point too, lets all get back to how good we were with our characters
best post of the day! *applauds*

Life After Death

Smash Champion
brawl will always be a bad game. my goal is to get dreadz and other brawl players to get near my level or afros or hrnuts. then get them in to melee. im using brawl to get them good as player. instead of trying to get better at melee learning math ups and as a player. it be too much work. thast why afro barely needs training and he's already ahead of his time in melee. he jus tneeds to learn the game more he dont need smarts.

Finch

Smash Lord
Chops play friendlies with me at this! I definitely feel like I'm becoming a smarter player and I'm adapting a little but I still have a lot to learn.

Leh

Smash Ace
I'll still be NUMBER ONE

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
brawl will always be a bad game. my goal is to get dreadz and other brawl players to get near my level or afros or hrnuts. then get them in to melee. im using brawl to get them good as player. instead of trying to get better at melee learning math ups and as a player. it be too much work. thast why afro barely needs training and he's already ahead of his time in melee. he jus tneeds to learn the game more he dont need smarts.
yall aint ready fa me

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
lol, im not really "coming back". I play brawl about once every 2 months for like 20 mins lol. But i happen to be off and im not doing anything else and i like hanging out with smashers. the good thing about brawl is that you lose zero skill even if you dont play in like months.

-hiro

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh Good I haven't played Brawl since October. xD

Gindler

Smash Champion
Yeah, it is a "bad game" still fun but meh. So brawl is a stepping stone to melee? i'll keep that in mind.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Wow we still talking about this game being bad? lol how sad. Lets just play these games and have fun man. Its all about being with the people to me. And yeah hiro I'll team with you.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Wow we still talking about this game being bad? lol how sad. Lets just play these games and have fun man. Its all about being with the people to me. And yeah hiro I'll team with you.
Wow mad true/

I do admit i like melee better.

But I like seeing all these cool cats.

Competition is competition, always fun.

Leh

Smash Ace
not if we always do mk vs snake, XD. I enjoyed those matches at the tourney, i'll learn how to fight wario and then i'll take you and seibrik down...thats if i care to keep playing and trying lol
I dont use snake much anymore <.<
We can do Mk vs Snake if we play at gigs and i'll show you whats up.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm the best there ever was... get at me...

I'm down for hate matches with teh following.

1.Leh
2.Chops
3.HRNUT
4.Seibrik

at gigs.

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
i meant a$$hole in a friendly way guy no hard feelings things come up i kno this very well..

next time we'll do the double wahwahs...and hey at least i dont have to drive out of my way on the way home now!!! good lcuk with whatever popped up

OverLade

Smash Hero
CO18 and GDX are gonna wreck teams. :D

Then Hrnut and Abe can get 2nd.

Then xYz and Hungrybox because they have an awsome name.

After that everyone else can place. :p

Loto

Smash Ace
Fearless can't make it you ******* Seibrick thats why he's teaming with someone else.

Anyway....does anyone else need a teamate? DXero needs a teamate for this.

Top Bottom