• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/29/2008 - GIGABITS - We are thankful for the Brawl

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
People who drive to tournaments always get tickets or have car-related issues.

It sucks.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
for the record, not that anyone cares or i care about justifying myself, but for others curiousity.

im not maining mk because of mk. im just doing it cuz im sick of camping owning d3 and making it too close over dumb stuff.

u can say im a hypocrite when i chaingrab making alot of characters have hard times, but i never give anyone hate (at least the past couple months) for wanting to use mk vs me or any character that doesnt get chaingrabbed.

so im using mk now just to deal with the campers, still starting with d3 for now, until i get my mk up enough to start and main him.

i like being able to rush down campers instead of step foward, sheild, step foward, sheild, repeat.

Frames

DI
Yea Frames I heard something happened to your car.
yea stupid colin broke it

get colin'd:dizzy:

edit- and people wonder why cfl never drives anywhere, its cause everytime we drive, something breaks in someones car, or they get a ticket, cfl is cursed, oh well good thing we have plenty of locals

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
soooooooooooooooo

The BrickRiddle Car is looking like:

NickRiddle
Seibrik
Afro
Chops
Tito/Chaz/Linguini
Tito/Chaz/Linguini

more info later

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Man...

So i guess no love for me then. Like im a ****ing nobody.

I see, I see.

If any1 wants to team with this sorry *** excuse for a player tell me, team name: Sorry Excuses for *******s

Leh

Smash Ace
Youa rent going Equi you'll decide nto to at the last minute like always.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
difference.

anyone can play brawl

anyone can play melee

not everyone can win at brawl

not everyone can win at melee.

to do either of those things, it takes some amount of practice, from one time or another, unless your already the one winning, then the practice is minimal just to enough to stay ahead of the game.

Top Bottom