• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

11/29/2008 - GIGABITS - We are thankful for the Brawl

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol no one likes u
People can hate if they want. Its not like I can do anything about it until I can actually come out to tourneys anyway. If my circumstances werent so wacked up I wouldnt have this problem.

The few who met me IRL dont remember me anyway, so it doesnt bother me, and I remember most of the ppl bein cool anyway. A lot of ppl are different online (like Gmoney) so doesnt matter to me.

And for if people hate on me IRL it doesnt really bother me either. Im better at playing the badguy anyway.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
People can hate if they want. Its not like I can do anything about it until I can actually come out to tourneys anyway. If my circumstances werent so wacked up I wouldnt have this problem.

The few who met me IRL dont remember me anyway, so it doesnt bother me, and I remember most of the ppl bein cool anyway. A lot of ppl are different online (like Gmoney) so doesnt matter to me.

And for if people hate on me IRL it doesnt really bother me either. Im better at playing the badguy anyway.
lol n!gga aint nobody say u was da badguy lol

idk most of da ppl who seem like dey dnt like you... **** i barely kno anybody.

u gotta understand dat dem smash ppl may act like sumthin totally diff. from wut dey are in real life cuz its da internet lil man

OverLade

Smash Hero
lol n!gga aint nobody say u was da badguy lol

idk most of da ppl who seem like dey dnt like you... **** i barely kno anybody.

u gotta understand dat dem smash ppl may act like sumthin totally diff. from wut dey are in real life cuz its da internet lil man
Thats what I just said lol. I heard ppl was talkin **** about me at Gigs, which is cool too tho cuz Its not like they know me anyway.

If ppl in tampa would actually host tournaments I wouldnt even have this problem.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Thats what I just said lol. I heard ppl was talkin **** about me at Gigs, which is cool too tho cuz Its not like they know me anyway.

If ppl in tampa would actually host tournaments I wouldnt even have this problem.
nah it wasnt anything personal though. the joke just spreaded f or some reason. nobody really personally dissed u. just what u posted. that was my fault though cuz i said it my bad.

I REDHALBERD AM NOT IMPRESSED. I HAVE SEEN UR VIDS. NOTHING U DO IS NEW TO ME.
U DONT DO GLIDE ATTACK WITH SNAKE. AND I WONT ROLL BEHIND U AND GET UPTILTED. INSTEAD ILL GET UPTILTED REGALURLY WITHOUT ROLLING

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
1. Seibrik (Dedede/MK)
2. Afro (Snake/Wario)
3. Hungrybox (Dedede/Olimar)
4. HRNut (Everyone)
5. CO18 (Dedede/MK)
5. GDX (Diddy Kong)
7. Lambchops (Snake)
7. Rx- (MK)

1 ddd mk
2 snake
3 ddd
4 snake mk
5 ddd mk
5 honorable
7 snake
7 mk

what a ****ing pathetic top 7 wow

wish I could have been there =/ I made like 30 bucks in tips tho woo

OverLade

Smash Hero
nah it wasnt anything personal though. the joke just spreaded f or some reason. nobody really personally dissed u. just what u posted. that was my fault though cuz i said it my bad.

I REDHALBERD AM NOT IMPRESSED. I HAVE SEEN UR VIDS. NOTHING U DO IS NEW TO ME.
U DONT DO GLIDE ATTACK WITH SNAKE. AND I WONT ROLL BEHIND U AND GET UPTILTED. INSTEAD ILL GET UPTILTED REGALURLY WITHOUT ROLLING
I get utilted hard without rolling. I hate snake XD. Its cool tho. A lil bit of beef and trash talking never killed anyone lol.

host your own.
Im not exactly brimming with resources but If people would actually come out I'd try. The pot would prolly be pretty decent since we get a lot of local nubs coming out.

I'm going to hold tourneys north of tampa soon. You better stop your johning and come since its only an hour away.
Whenever soon is please lemme know. PnT is gonna host tourneys every 2 months, but they said they dont want ppl from outta town coming.

They dont want ppl like Hrnut coming to take our money lmao.

Matt Turner

Smash Rookie
This was fun. First out-of-Tampa tourny I've entered. I don't think I did too bad - except that GDX destroyed my Diddy with his.

Tied for 13th isn't bad though. I don't know if I'll make it up to the next one or not yet, considering it did cost a lot coming from Tampa.

Leh

Smash Ace
I hate wario and i hate D3, i guess i gotta change it up against them, i'll just play marth vs wario from now on and i'll alternate marth/olimar/mk vs D3, this game is gay as hell especially when your fighting wario and he runs until he gets a fart, its almost as bad as fighting D3...yeah i'm johning. Afro play snake against my mk, you beat everyone elses mk why're you worried about mine?? Snake vs Mk MM?
If its for 20 dollars sure.

Why play snake and try when i can go Wario and win easily.
I have a muche asier time dealing with MK as wario, therefore i go wario vs MK.

Leh

Smash Ace
1. Seibrik (Dedede/MK)
2. Afro (Snake/Wario)
4. HRNut (Everyone)
5. CO18 (Dedede/MK)
5. GDX (Diddy Kong)
7. Lambchops (Snake)
7. Rx- (MK)

1 ddd mk
2 snake
3 ddd
4 snake mk
5 ddd mk
5 honorable
7 snake
7 mk

I dont think i used snake once this tourney, maybe vs chops and some randoms but thats it.
I pretty much main wario.

HRnut the wario match up is indeed hard. No matter who it is, especially if the person playing wario is smart. You know i dont care if someone johns to me, everyone has the right to john imo lol.

It was honorable fighting your marth again, i could tell it was mad rusty. But you were adapting to me in the end. Marth/Wario is considered slightly int he advantage of Marth. So keep at it.

Good **** Hbox for beating me in Winners Semi's, you earned your win. Dont worry about me getting mad when i lose, i always get mad and say **** i dont really mean. Ask d3brick.

To Florida: Expect to see all high tiers int he grand finals. And dont ***** about it either, its something that isnt new to fighting games (except for GG lol).

Life After Death

Smash Champion
HAIRY NUTS, I need more Marth and Olimar training. What do you think of my Diddy? Any good?

Ive never seen your vids.

So I dont know if Id be impressed or not. >_>

Watch my vids, I'm pretty sure you would be impressed, and thats not even my best :p

-lee at chops house-

OverLade

Smash Hero

Watch my vids, I'm pretty sure you would be impressed, and thats not even my best :p

-lee at chops house-[/QUOTE]

I saw your vids. They were most impressive.

There were even things I had never seen before. 0_0

No Utilts tho. XD

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
I dont think i used snake once this tourney, maybe vs chops and some randoms but thats it.
I pretty much main wario.

HRnut the wario match up is indeed hard. No matter who it is, especially if the person playing wario is smart. You know i dont care if someone johns to me, everyone has the right to john imo lol.

It was honorable fighting your marth again, i could tell it was mad rusty. But you were adapting to me in the end. Marth/Wario is considered slightly int he advantage of Marth. So keep at it.

Good **** Hbox for beating me in Winners Semi's, you earned your win. Dont worry about me getting mad when i lose, i always get mad and say **** i dont really mean. Ask d3brick.

To Florida: Expect to see all high tiers int he grand finals. And dont ***** about it either, its something that isnt new to fighting games (except for GG lol).
yeah, i'll do that. good **** though, i was actually glad to bring him back out, kinda makes me miss maining him when from what i hear the "best marth" in the nation right now is barely better than me. Oh and i hate D3, no matter how much i wanna win i won't sink that low to playing such a gay character. Hbox, Gordos are GAY, PERIOD.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
HAIRY NUTS, I need more Marth and Olimar training. What do you think of my Diddy? Any good?

-lee at chops house-
I have seen your vids and am not impressed, i have seen nothing new...why do you not wavedash like NinjaLink does, his mindgames are truly superior to yours lol XD
Nah jk, good **** in the vids i've seen most of it though cuz my perma-teammate mains diddy lol, next time i'll give you hella olimar and marth practice as long as i don't get caught up in a bunch of tourney matches. Good **** ****** me in friendlies lol

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
1. Seibrik (Dedede/MK)
2. Afro (Snake/Wario)
4. HRNut (Everyone)
5. CO18 (Dedede/MK)
5. GDX (Diddy Kong)
7. Lambchops (Snake)
7. Rx- (MK)

1 ddd mk
2 snake
3 ddd
4 snake mk
5 ddd mk
5 honorable
7 snake
7 mk

lol

diddy is so honorable

CO18

Smash Hero
yeah, i'll do that. good **** though, i was actually glad to bring him back out, kinda makes me miss maining him when from what i hear the "best marth" in the nation right now is barely better than me. Oh and i hate D3, no matter how much i wanna win i won't sink that low to playing such a gay character. Hbox, Gordos are GAY, PERIOD.
D3 is actually my favorite character lol Been wanting to main him since he was announced.

Did you use olimar vs Hungrybox?

Also if you want some Marth vs Wario tips heres the set between Roy R and DMG at Hobo 12.

Roy R is marth, DMG is Wario they're both respectively the 1st and 2nd best players in Texas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xay-xdknOa0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2KbcyV3yzY

Life After Death

Smash Champion
I saw your vids. They were most impressive.

There were even things I had never seen before. 0_0

No Utilts tho. XD
I use up-tilts there really good, its just one of my least used moves.

dude. I'm coming back in 2 weeks so i'll give u some olimar training (I still have it in me anyways)
Good, hit me up when your in the area. I hope you got better because we all got better since the last time I played ya. I really need Olimar training.

Good **** ****** me in friendlies lol
I didn't **** you, we took turns ****** each other.

lol

diddy is so honorable
True that, too bad I only got 9th. Ill get better though. Stoopid MK.

-lee at chops house-

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
don't forget your G@W. getting that #9 on R.O.B. was too good. that was the highlight of this tourney, lol. :chuckle:
Hrnut: "I bet you wont 9 him!"

GDX: *immediately uses judgement and gets a 9 to end the match*

easily the funniest thing that happened at the tourney all day :laugh:

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
It was cool losing to people I actually really respect at this tourney.

I think I either of those matches could have swung either way, so I was really happy. I wish my placing had been better... I guess I got a pretty tough bracket for me, but yeah, it was a lot of fun.

CO18, mad respect, man. That match is fun...not to mention a very even one... and you had the clutch to pull it out with everybody yelling and all that. Mad props.

HRNUT is dang epic. That match was probably the best one i've had in Brawl so far. goooooooood stuff, man. : )

OverLade

Smash Hero
I use up-tilts there really good, its just one of my least used moves.
Same, I keep my Utilts fresh like Subway.

Hrnut: "I bet you wont 9 him!"

GDX: *immediately uses judgement and gets a 9 to end the match*

easily the funniest thing that happened at the tourney all day
I heard about that and cry that I wasnt there to see it.

But me being there could change the sequence of events so that it never happened so....

Im cool with imagining it.

CO18

Smash Hero
It was cool losing to people I actually really respect at this tourney.

I think I either of those matches could have swung either way, so I was really happy. I wish my placing had been better... I guess I got a pretty tough bracket for me, but yeah, it was a lot of fun.

CO18, mad respect, man. That match is fun...not to mention a very even one... and you had the clutch to pull it out with everybody yelling and all that. Mad props.

HRNUT is dang epic. That match was probably the best one i've had in Brawl so far. goooooooood stuff, man. : )
Thanks man. Yeah that was extremely tough. You have a crazy *** Fox.

I think that matchup is really even as well, lot of momentum changes.

Top Bottom