• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100x100 avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
That poem is horrible. It doesn't even rhyme :mad: Who wrote that?

Oh.

It's beautiful.

Bakithi

Smash Apprentice
HELL YEAH, MAN. I have the same avatar... but in a bigger size. At least there's the possibility for a new, better one.

Now we gotta work on getting GIF's for avatars...

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Yeah, animated stuff is distracting and bad.

maybe that's why MLG tech haven't updated VB...

Anth0ny

Smash Master
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Wait, my avatar was fine with the restrictions before. Oh well, at least other people's look awesome.

Vts

Smash Champion
any plans for some gif avatars soon?

would be kind of cool if smashboards would also release the mod's special web lay out.

don't ask me how i know about it.

ok i was hanging with a mod and they pulled it up so what you want to fight about it?

looks amazing should release it soon.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I'm redoing my current one so I can resize it without the quality getting ****ed up.

Edit: Nah, I like this one better.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
any plans for some gif avatars soon?

would be kind of cool if smashboards would also release the mod's special web lay out.

don't ask me how i know about it.

ok i was hanging with a mod and they pulled it up so what you want to fight about it?

looks amazing should release it soon.
Why do you want a GIF avatar? I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to have animated avatars anyway, so I don't see any benefit to the whole thing.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, animated stuff is distracting and bad.

maybe that's why MLG tech haven't updated VB...
I agree, I don't want animated avatars. I will admit I would love to have a particular animation of Pacman from Pacman 2 as my avatar, but animated gifs are distracting and messy. Without them, the site looks more clean and intelligent. If we could avoid ever putting those in, that'd be great...>_>

But, this is really cool. I was trying to think of something new to change my avatar to anyways, now I have an even bigger motivation. Thanks, Azua. ^-^

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I thought it seem weird that my avatar was shorter than the other posters, I'll follow with the program and upgrade. ;p ♥

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Thank you for doing this :bee:!

Now I can use my avatar/ picture I made a few months back but could never get it to look nice small.
Hopefully it'll work lol.
EDIT= Yay! It worked :cool:.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I personally hope we never get animated avatars. My internet already gets screwed over by animated sigs, such as those many Brawl+ videos people put in their sigs. It causes my internet to freeze up if they are on my screen longer then a few seconds, and I have to force quit in order to unfreeze my browser. Seriously a pain in the rear and animated avatars would only make it worse. I probably wouldn't be able to navigate half of the site at a minimum.

And with 100x100, I now wish I still had my avatar picture I made on my computer. >_< I'm stuck with it at 75x75 now.

M.K

Level 55
Amazing, I love this update alot! Although, it does look kind of awkward at the top....but nobody cares, this is great. Thanks for the updates!

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
It makes the postbit as stretched as women who has had multiple children, but I'm positive I'll get used to it! Great update, and I agree with anyone who has said that .gifs are completely unneeded and annoying. Now maybe I can get some higher resolution images up here.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I tried it for a bit, I like the smaller one - for now. Things might change once people adopt the new 100 ones.

And what's with all the new black space between posts and the postbits... >___>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom