• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
me and shadow won a 10 dolar each player mm vs judge and inui last night. juice all day!

lol

and i got 3rd in the weekly abortion. ima **** ally for u guys today and shadow says hell do the same.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
capital letters.

WTF YOU BEAT THE DOUBLES GOD! WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY!

edit: my bad. it definitely must've been all of judge's fault.

bajisci

Smash Ace
capital letters.

WTF YOU BEAT THE DOUBLES GOD! WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY!

edit: my bad. it definitely must've been all of judge's fault.
DUH obviously the doubles god was carrying the whole set and judge just totally was ****ing up. what were u thinking yes!?

Zucco

Smash Master
I quit. Im tired of getting treated like a scrub no matter how far I've come and what I've done. I can't even make it out of pools because I get seeded as if im a nobody. remove me from the list, I've only let this crew down.

Zucco

Smash Master
Good stuff in doubles :). What did you place in Singles anyway? I assume you were kidding about pools.
I didnt even get out of pools. I probably had one of the hardest pools there. Ninja link and pierce were probably my biggest threats, but then this guy named culex came out of nowhere and beat everyone except ninjalink. even though I tied for 3rd with NL he got in since he beat me.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I quit. Im tired of getting treated like a scrub no matter how far I've come and what I've done. I can't even make it out of pools because I get seeded as if im a nobody. remove me from the list, I've only let this crew down.
rofl

Sorry, but you can't claim you suck after taking out the second best team in the nation.

This crew did very well at SNES. Good stuff.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I didnt even get out of pools. I probably had one of the hardest pools there. Ninja link and pierce were probably my biggest threats, but then this guy named culex came out of nowhere and beat everyone except ninjalink. even though I tied for 3rd with NL he got in since he beat me.
Oh I see....I'm sorry to hear that. Ah well, you wrecked teams.

I'm guessing 9th was all Trevor's fault right Lucas? :laugh:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm guessing 9th was all Trevor's fault right Lucas? :laugh:
No.

I choked against Anti when we were going to win that set, then I SDed twice against Zucco and NoJ.

I don't make stuff up. When it's my fault, his fault, or both of us messing up, I'm just going to tell it like it is.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
No.

I choked against Anti when we were going to win that set, then I SDed twice against Zucco and NoJ.

I don't make stuff up. When it's my fault, his fault, or both of us messing up, I'm just going to tell it like it is.
K, just as long as you weren't outplayed. That would bring tears to my eyes :(

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
just got back home a little while ago.
the tournament was awesome.
me and kelvin getting 2nd was great, i'm really glad we did so well.
i got 9th in singles (so did kelvin, judge, and fatal). i lost to m2k 3rd round (took him to last game, last stock, about 70% with wario).
i lost to pika pika in losers who is a pretty good pikachu. it cam down to game 3, last stock, last hit. i really don't think i should have lost that, but i had no idea what to do in the matchup. he certainly knew what he was doing, so he outplayed me. anyways, i'm glad atomsk wrecked him on the live stream... in game 2 he used nothing but f smash when pika was on his last stock, about 90%. it was amazing, lmao.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
Zucco: Culex IMO was the hardest in your pool. I know him. My pool was too easy because I had Omega White Mage in it. (Therefore I guess he put people he thought he would beat in it? Lower level people and an olimar?) My hardest in the pool was Orion because he likes playing Brawl.

Shadow: Got home at 6? Rough. PikaPika is decent, maybe he doesn't know how to fight Olimar? I was beating him 3 stockish all day/night because I couldn't shake the shade. Ah well.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I wish I went to SNES... I sorta could've had the chance to play amazing players...

Good Stuff from NJ though, we pretty much ***** the results.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Juice is ****ing amazing. Right after Wyatt won the tournament, I grabbed the mic and yelled "THAT'S THAT JUICE, BABY!" Our crew destroyed the results. Good ****ing ****.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Yeah, thanks everyone :) Zucco you were doing really well, it was a death pool and possibly the most unfair pool at that tournament. You shouldn't be dscouraged from it though. ADHD and Cable are taking down viridian, dk country ftw.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's been done already.

Bum and NinjaLink did it at Harry Potter and the Planking Meta Knight.

AND LOST TO INUI AND ATOMSK TWICE, OOOOOH YEEEAAAH!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
okay, so here we go:

1. Much love for my #3 most disliked smasher. you're an idiot, but you're obviously leagues ahead of everyone else. And rightfully, you put that hard work in. I'm glad to see you get this, and I hope you can keep your crown.

2. 90$ a piece for 2nd place, Nick? I wouldn't have chopped someone's **** off. then eaten is. cause I'm a ***.

3. I'm the **** at wow, get at me.

4. I have ****ing sunburn. 2nd degree and **** wtf.

That's it, bye.

EDIT: OH WAIT HOW COULD I FORGET?

SUPER#1: ZUCCO MY PRECIOUS LITTLE CHILD!!! BEATING INUI AND ATOMSK IN TEEEAAAAAMMAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I could die happy. kbye

Top Bottom