• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lmao at kai. indeed it appears to be. and have u watched the recent yugioh abridged? their amazing.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Absolutely.

Nothing is more important to me (besides DF) than Brawl doubles. It is my income. It is my greatest passion.
You are entitled to feel that way but you'll have to excuse me if I find that sad.

lmao at kai. indeed it appears to be. and have u watched the recent yugioh abridged? their amazing.
Nah I don't watch it. I've seen most of the episodes but I don't think most of them are funny. My favorite is where Kaiba tests out Obelisk against the computer. That was was great, unfortunately I can't say the same for most :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Speaking as somebody whose fame was contained within anonymity (My WoW character's name, specifically), I can safely say that it's not.
yes, it is

i've been important/good/famous for a very very long time

i'm used to power/glory/etc.

i don't want it all vanishing

so, yeah, it's that bad for me

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Imagine if Ksizzle and Shadow beat Inui and M2K then Inui gets 2nd to PX and Dojo at HOBO

VANISH!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Imagine if Ksizzle and Shadow beat Inui and M2K then Inui gets 2nd to PX and Dojo at HOBO

VANISH!
2nd at HOBO 18 is a good thing, not a bad thing, but I'm pretty sure Dojo isn't going anymore.

Mew2King and I won when Shadow and ksizzle played perfectly and I played at 1%. Then in grand finals it was very one-sided and I even got six kills in game one. It would require Mew2King and I to both be playing badly for them to win.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Well you were so cocky about beating PX and Dojo, that would turn it into a bad thing if you lose :).

And why wouldn't Dojo go?

@Criz - im going with my ****** asss family to washington D.C sunday but im going to the donkey today probably.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
2nd at HOBO 18 is a good thing, not a bad thing, but I'm pretty sure Dojo isn't going anymore.

Mew2King and I won when Shadow and ksizzle played perfectly and I played at 1%. Then in grand finals it was very one-sided and I even got six kills in game one. It would require Mew2King and I to both be playing badly for them to win.
-__-.
i don't doubt that you were playing badly at the time. i definitely noticed it, but how are you going to act like grand finals meant anything when we were all just messing around and being stupid?!?! lolol. that was a lot of fun and i'll admit that you guys would have won anyway, but don't hold that set over us =/.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
-__-.
i don't doubt that you were playing badly at the time. i definitely noticed it, but how are you going to act like grand finals meant anything when we were all just messing around and being stupid?!?! lolol. that was a lot of fun and i'll admit that you guys would have won anyway, but don't hold that set over us =/.
ok ok ok

maybe i was at 3%

maybe

i have never struggled against either of you in doubles besides that one set; i have every reason to believe i was playing like crap (i definitely was)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yea surely i was playing perfect second set by joking around with the up b cancel and making jokes with m2k. and i didnt play perfect first set. i sd'd alot as well. go check it out on youtube

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
yea surely i was playing perfect second set by joking around with the up b cancel and making jokes with m2k. and i didnt play perfect first set. i sd'd alot as well. go check it out on youtube
Your logic doesn't count. Inui has a barrier set up in front of him which blocks the truth while at the same time filling the surrounding air with delusion. It's quite the ability.

^win:bee:

Inui

Banned via Warnings

JG...that lying piece of trash!

I told him not to upload those because I played poorly (at or near my absolute bottom) and everyone only uploads BAD videos of me and never anything good. He said he wouldn't, but he did anyways.

He'll pay for this. I do not take lying lightly.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
To be honest Daisho I thought that was really interesting. My understanding of old school Hebrew law is Sadducees (I think?) reading too far into verses and making changes and more rules to appeal Romans, but I never knew the origins of kosher food. Senior year of high school I studied different jewish sects in the Hasmonean period, but yeah... in one ear out the other.

Edit: LOL at me not refreshing the page and realizing I'm 30 posts behind everyone else.

2nd Edit: OKay so I scrolled up and read all those posts I missed. You know Kai if you stepped up your inactivity I might consider letting you join "Team Moderately Active". Trust me dude. Mah cru is going places.

Top Bottom