• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
okay, so here we go:

2. 90$ a piece for 2nd place, Nick? I wouldn't have chopped someone's **** off. then eaten is. cause I'm a ***.
lmao, what does this even mean? ELABORATE!
you said "wouldn't have... i'm guessing you meant "would have"? lolol.
anyways, yeah... that sucked so badly. doubles is garbage! you don't get any moneys or recognition for it! the only one who really gives recognition for doubles is inui...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lmao, what does this even mean? ELABORATE!
you said "wouldn't have... i'm guessing you meant "would have"? lolol.
anyways, yeah... that sucked so badly. doubles is garbage! you don't get any moneys or recognition for it! the only one who really gives recognition for doubles is inui...
nah trick

my article on AiB got maaaad pplz to be like "yeah man doubles is DA **** and way better goooood stuff mah d00!!!" so there's more ppl out there

i'm just loud/outspoken

you are amazing at doubles btw

Inui

Banned via Warnings
i heard they ***** the pots there and had no sponsorship bonuses for teams at all

how stupid

i'm glad atomsk and i screwed up when it mattered the least

we got ~$70 per person for 5th at Genesis I think rofl

2nd here got $90

Inui

Banned via Warnings
in my country there is problem

and that problem is the jew
eff the jews indeed

@doubles PR: i'm in actual danger of losing my #1 spot, which would probably crush me tremendously... thank god for m2k, but i need to do some **** w/o him too... atomsk and i will just win got milk with ease :)

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
I'm pretty sure it says "ban mk so broken" after that rule about not eating meat with cheese but before the part where it says cut off a woman's hand for punching a guy in the nuts.

I did a devotional on that verse once. Needless to say it didn't go over well.

daisho

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure it says "ban mk so broken" after that rule about not eating meat with cheese but before the part where it says cut off a woman's hand for punching a guy in the nuts.

I did a devotional on that verse once. Needless to say it didn't go over well.
Actually... it never says eating meat with cheese is bad.

In hebrew the words are

Lo Tivashel Gedi Bechalev Imo

Meaning Do not cook a goat in its mothers milk.

Then over the years the Sages changed the meaning of it and now it means that ANY meat (even chicken) with any Dairy food (milk cheese whatever) not only cannot be eaten together but also one must wait 6 hours after eating me until eating dairy.

/End pointless Judaism rant that NOBODY cares about

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
eff the jews indeed

@doubles PR: i'm in actual danger of losing my #1 spot, which would probably crush me tremendously... thank god for m2k, but i need to do some **** w/o him too... atomsk and i will just win got milk with ease :)
who can take your number 1 spot? wtf. its not like we both have a doubles tournment win this season. and its obviously not cuz i got 2nd at a national or beat you and judge in a 10 dollar each person mm. who can take ur spot?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
who can take your number 1 spot? wtf. its not like we both have a doubles tournment win this season. and its obviously not cuz i got 2nd at a national or beat you and judge in a 10 dollar each person mm. who can take ur spot?
I refuse to lose what I care about most in this game. I'm taking first (or 2nd to M2K) at every doubles event I enter until the end of time.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
love you too lol
Losing my spot as NJ's best doubles player and not being considered one of the best in doubles in the world...would probably make me quit.

Doubles is all I have right now because I keep getting very tough singles brackets and I'm horrible against Snake. >_>; Without doubles, I am nothing. I won't even be a real host anymore if my dad moves. I'll be nobody.

Top Bottom