• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Hey Kai, you know what's a better american cartoon than Simpsons? Adventure Time.

First season starts next spring and it's already signed up for season two, baby!

http://www.scribd.com/tag/Adventure Time has a bunch of storyboards and outlines. I suggest you give yourself ample room free of sharp corners or objects in case you start ROFL-ing uncontrollably.

And with that I mean to say that these outlines induce a bad combination of seizures and laughing fits. It's not pretty.
When you said "better american cartoon than Simpsons" I knew this was impossible but since you're cool I looked anyway. Unfortunately I did not lol at the 2 I read :(

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Awwww man =-(.

It saddens me that you didn't lol, but at least you think I'm cool.

I'd say this means it's safe to say I came out even.

Jake: "You mean I'm going to turn all lumpy like you!?"
Finn: "Don't worry buddy! I'll... I'll SOCK the lumpiness out of you!"
Jake: "Yes! Cure it with violence!"

Zucco

Smash Master
I can't wait to shove my juice down everyone's throat! oooooooo its gonna be good. cya guys there.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Imagine:

BleachigoZX
Legendary Juice
[Pic-/Pic]

Other Aliases: Bleachigo, The Legendary Bleachigo
Mains: Falco, Snake, Lucas, Ness.
Currently Ranked 15th in NJ Singles

Bleachigo is legendary.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Pic or it didn't happen...

Oh he has a pic and I'm inclined to believe him...
****it Anti!

I kinda wonder what you're doing on the computer...

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I love how Kai always puts "No phone calls please" whenever he makes an offensive post. It's ****ing hilarious. LOL

lol @ me changing my forum name. Having "the" in my name bothered the **** out of me, and the mods couldn't take the name "Doom" from the guy who hasn't logged in for seven years. Termina means Doom in various European languages (see: terminal illness/Termina from Majora's Mask), and MM is one of my favorite games ever.

Yay for abusing premium membership to its fullest.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I love how Kai always puts "No phone calls please" whenever he makes an offensive post. It's ****ing hilarious. LOL

lol @ me changing my forum name. Having "the" in my name bothered the **** out of me, and the mods couldn't take the name "Doom" from the guy who hasn't logged in for seven years. Termina means Doom in various European languages (see: terminal illness/Termina from Majora's Mask), and MM is one of my favorite games ever.

Yay for abusing premium membership to its fullest.
Gamertags or whatever are kinda gay in general. If competitive gamers used their real names, like pro and semi-pro athletes though, they might be taken more seriously by the general public. At the same time, gamer tags do carry a flare, unique to this "sport", allowing people to stand out a bit.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Gamertags or whatever are kinda gay in general. If competitive gamers used their real names, like pro and semi-pro athletes though, they might be taken more seriously by the general public. At the same time, gamer tags do carry a flare, unique to this "sport", allowing people to stand out a bit.
Would you want to be taken seriously in a game where cartoon characters are beating the crap out of each other?

Top Bottom