• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
My hair was longer, way longer, than what I ever allow it to grow. I'm trying to hold off getting a hair cut until a week before school.

Doom, I acceptezed. (2-3 sound okay?)

Allied

Smash Master
i like melee but i like all smash games

i hate it when people obsess over it >.< just play everything its all fun ^_^

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
I played ssb64 at pierce's a few days ago. It was really fun. Pikachu is soooo user friendly. Fox and Falcon all day tho :)

Thanks Mr blackanese. Your avatar is sexy as well :D

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
i cant find the option to change name, color, ect. if it for people who paid only? how much isit O.o

ADHD

Smash Hero
After a long period of time, Praxis concluded the true identity of mew2king. He himself, is Doctor Octopus.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
so ally is spiderman :O

also papa kai

papa shugo keeps telling me u gotta come 2 SNES 4 the sake of sonic mains... and idk stuff like that lol. lol seriously though he really wants u 2 come xD
I know sir. I believe registration is over and I am rideless(no way in hell im driving 4 hours both ways for an event im not gonna win). Meeting Shugo and a few others is literally the only point of going for me...but this event would cost me some good money. I'll still try

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Hey Kai, you know what's a better american cartoon than Simpsons? Adventure Time.

First season starts next spring and it's already signed up for season two, baby!

http://www.scribd.com/tag/Adventure Time has a bunch of storyboards and outlines. I suggest you give yourself ample room free of sharp corners or objects in case you start ROFL-ing uncontrollably.

And with that I mean to say that these outlines induce a bad combination of seizures and laughing fits. It's not pretty.

Top Bottom