• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master
yeah i gotta do that it sucks though

oh well 12.50 an hour i guess is better than having .... fun?

=(!

btw whats your 2v2 team ether?

Allied

Smash Master
i meant wow we should do 2v2 holy paladin warrior i think thats viable? i'll discuss it later though i'll be on around 6pm-7pm i think?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
On your applications, put that you're not available on weekends. ):
qft

When my bosses ask me to work Saturdays, I tell them to pay me how much I'd win at a tournament ($200-$400) and they quickly shut up.

But they keep asking every once in a while, so I guess they don't let it sink in.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
^ Your employers are very generous then. Most jobs don't give a ****, in fact most jobs NEED people to work on the weekends so it's a requirement.

Allied

Smash Master
Well i think this is the end (for now) and my tournament activity, I desperate need a job now and things are looking dim....

Things i'm going to have to cancel now

Six flags ( really sorry ksizzle + doom and everyone else :3)
Gauntlet (sorry for anyone staying at my grandfathers)
Virdian (I'M SO SORRY SHADOW :3)

R.I.P "BEAST"
Early 2009 - August 11th, 2009 (lol i forgot when i got this **** car)

It was nice while it lasted so many fun nights and drives in that car and that ends a stage of my life right there.

Now i must get a job (wish my luck on thursday i got a job interview) but that also means strict schedule and hard work -_- but i guess its time to grow up from this even though i really want to progress in this game.

I'll hopfully be back to the tournament scene sometime soon but it looks like the end of me for now real life just owned me and i got a big wake up call from this, I really hope i was able to impress NY Power rankings thats my only real wish right now to at least prove myself i gave enough to at least make 10th -_- i hope i did i mean i'm obviously not the best in the world but my activity in New York and Other states is out of the roof. I've been to a tournament every weekend for the past 5-6 weeks 0_o

So i think its time i'll train a little bit but i'm sure real life is going to be knocking on my door with this promise of a gay warehouse job i really hope i can get a flexible schedule but it doesnt look like it.

I'll hopfully be able to chill with you guys every now and then but without a car i'm sure no one will come out to hang out -_- maybe i'll catch a ride every now and then to a tournament with HyperEnergy but he can't always get a car so...

I guess this is it for now -_-

HyperEnergy

Smash Journeyman
Well actually, once summer is over my car will be available much more often. Don't give up just yet Dave.

Heck, if it really does become an issue, I can at least make sure you don't rust. =)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Ill just give this a shot. can anyone pick me up for the six flags trip thats going tomoro? ill pay some of gas and some of parking.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
dam allied. i really hope things go well. dont stay in real life too much, brawl needs that chu dat part 2

b1anK

Smash Apprentice
that car was great,all the jadakiss that was bumped and whatnot. dave you'll find a way to tournaments. me and dan wont let you get rusty.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Okay so, NY is infested with really good randoms that only play on wifi. I'm determined to get them to go to offline stuff consistently.

There's: Cura-a really good ice climber player. He just moved from MD/VA and apparantly beat meep in IC dittos once.

GwAllDay-this mk almost beat me, but provided I'm kind of rusty.

And iJosh-This ganon is 3X better than inui :)

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
And this whack dude named HAB...

Yo we need to get all the non-NYC NY people down. Upstate guys like Rhyme and Allied and HyperEnergy and SI/LI guys like Khanti and Godot as well.

So many good heads in NY that need to start going to tournies.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Okay so, NY is infested with really good randoms that only play on wifi. I'm determined to get them to go to offline stuff consistently.

There's: Cura-a really good ice climber player. He just moved from MD/VA and apparantly beat meep in IC dittos once.

GwAllDay-this mk almost beat me, but provided I'm kind of rusty.

And iJosh-This ganon is 3X better than inui :)

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
ATTENTION!!!!!!

miranda cosgrove from icarly is coming to the mall at my town september 20-something

hype/////

make sizzle jelous ima hug her and he wont

Allied

Smash Master
lol good **** seph

btw i got a job now (i'm pretty sure i got it i ***** the interview)

12.50 -> 16 an hour

6pm - 4:30 am which means if i can atomsk(verblol) it i can actually go to tournaments until like 4 then i would have to drive back

hopfully i can get a car by next season

i work friday, saturday, sunday, monday

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION!!!!!!

miranda cosgrove from icarly is coming to the mall at my town september 20-something

hype/////

make sizzle jelous ima hug her and he wont
oh **** what mall pm me if u have to also is this seph and if so nvm that mm challenge if its kid then nvm about nvm-ing the mm challenge.

this is i kon btw

Top Bottom