• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That...barely explains anything.

Especially since it directly contradicts the fact that he's been less active since joining 100% Juice.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
OMG!!!!! I just ate some bolivian beaver cakes and they taste so BAD!!!! dont eat them ever!!! it is like chewing on a carpet with mad toenail clippings in it!!!

Orion*

Smash Researcher
im just going to say 3 things.

1) i dont really care where wyatt goes. if he's happy he can go to whatever and im for it, he doesnt have to give a reason to Anyone.

2) as little as i go on SWF even I know that inui has always been pissed and making these posts about wyatt and m2k.

3) "wyatts more happy there" is better than a bunch of meandering and beating around the bush. personally, i would say either give inui a reason in general so he's happy, or just say that wyatts happy and he doesnt need to give inui a reason.

honestly if i was lucas id be pissed because of all the bull**** statements. either something substantial, or nothing at all.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Kelvin - you need to learn how to take jokes well. You had a LOT of nerve making that comment Sat when I was joking around with you. Just because I am not well and I have to go to the hospital does not mean you have to be a **** and make such comments like "well at least I don't go to the hospital everyday". That really pissed me off and I do not normally care but that struck a chord with me and I did not want to post immediately to calm down.

You need to learn to relax when people do that. Sat was about having fun. Personally reading this thread IDC about you or inui's crew and who is in it. I respect and enjoy talking to all of you ( even the ppl I was told do not like me ) cause you are all funny to be around. I have my problems and so does everyone. That is what makes us all human. I accept them and improve upon myself daily for my friends and my loved ones. I had a fun time even after you made your response cause I realized you are insecure about things and life. That is not a snide comeback but a fact you do have insecurities and you should realize that a lot more things in life are ****ty than just getting RIBBED by your piers ( which , mind you, happens to everyone, even me when I am with some of my not gamer friends ).

Sorry to everyone for putting drama back in this thread I just needed to address this publicly cause as my cousins says "thats not cool"

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Kelvin - you need to learn how to take jokes well. You had a LOT of nerve making that comment Sat when I was joking around with you. Just because I am not well and I have to go to the hospital does not mean you have to be a **** and make such comments like "well at least I don't go to the hospital everyday". That really pissed me off and I do not normally care but that struck a chord with me and I did not want to post immediately to calm down.

You need to learn to relax when people do that. Sat was about having fun. Personally reading this thread IDC about you or inui's crew and who is in it. I respect and enjoy talking to all of you ( even the ppl I was told do not like me ) cause you are all funny to be around. I have my problems and so does everyone. That is what makes us all human. I accept them and improve upon myself daily for my friends and my loved ones. I had a fun time even after you made your response cause I realized you are insecure about things and life. That is not a snide comeback but a fact you do have insecurities and you should realize that a lot more things in life are ****ty than just getting RIBBED by your piers ( which , mind you, happens to everyone, even me when I am with some of my not gamer friends ).

Sorry to everyone for putting drama back in this thread I just needed to address this publicly cause as my cousins says "thats not cool"
problem fixed through aim. summer school sucks

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Wow way to be a ****. If I offended you I am sorry dude I did it in good fun. If I knew it bothered you that much I definitely would of not said it again. Needless to say though my medical problems are my own and that is far beyond crossing the line. But I understand why you said it but other things could have been said.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Who the **** are the Zodiac Braves, this Brawl crew bull**** is getting out of hand. I don't think I've ever seen a more pathetic argument arise in this terrible community AND I LIVE IN MD/VA

Brawl crews are the most ******** idea ever. They only add to the already unreal amount of drama that happens when you play this game. I love Melee not just because the game is so great BUT SO ARE THE PEOPLE PLAYING IT. Jesus I never saw all this idiotic drama between Melee crews. I'm so glad I quit this game, it's so much more rewarding playing Blazblue and Melee and maybe SF4. Brawl can suck a big one.

so like V-13 is the most broken thing I've seen recently. discuss
This. I hate that *****.

You should consider the consequences of your actions before you say such silly things, child.

I'll dissect each point seperately in order to prove that you're both wrong and being a horrible human being right now. This will not be hard.

You can end this by apologizing and not repeating this offense, or you can continue to cross me and suffer the consequences of your actions. Choose wisely.
I just wanted to let you know, I laughed incredibly INCREDIBLY hard at all this lmfao nevermind the drama can stay, if only to see Inui's posts more often because they're ****ing hilarious.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
To be fair, there was drama with Melee crews but there was def. more spirit involved with getting better than all the other crews.

Thumbs, me and Haley are ****** you in Melee teams @ Otakon :)

thumbswayup

Smash Master
True, but that was more friendly or understandable regional **** talking than anything else. Now it's all real drama and hatred going around and I honestly blame the game for all this. I make an effort to travel to out of state Melee tournies because everyone is so friendly and amazing. Especially now that we're all united in keeping Melee alive. It feels so good for there to be actual shoutouts about the tourny in the results thread afterwards. If you want to see drama just wait each week for a results thread here in MD/VA. The majority of the posts will be flooded with drama and idiocy. Brawl makes everyone so uptight and melodramatic, I know because I was at that point back when I took it seriously. I've never acted in such a way when I play or talk about Melee.

I dunno, the game is just dumb at this point. Camping, infinites, running the timer, it's very clear why people begin to dislike one another based on their play style. It just isn't enjoyable at tournaments anymore. Brawl's completely fine as just a friendly game and nothing else.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I just wanted to let you know, I laughed incredibly INCREDIBLY hard at all this lmfao nevermind the drama can stay, if only to see Inui's posts more often because they're ****ing hilarious.
I've been enjoying acting like the prosecuters from the Phoenix Wright series, lol...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Inui will debate anyone on anything, it could be about why the sky is blue, he has an answer and a phoenix wright gif ready to go for it

I'd like to see him debate politics, I can imagine hilariousness ensuing

Get at me in pokemon, I'm gonna be the very best, like no one ever was...

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Nickriddle's ZSS > Snakeee.
that's the crew spirit wyatt!
:laugh:

reading through these last couple of pages has been fun. inui's phoenix wright posts are hilarious, but i hope he doesn't get too into it O_O lolll.
i'll probably just stick around this thread even though i won't be showing up to tourneys much anymore. i'd liek to still be considered part of the "crew".

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
that's the crew spirit wyatt!
:laugh:

reading through these last couple of pages has been fun. inui's phoenix wright posts are hilarious, but i hope he doesn't get too into it O_O lolll.
i'll probably just stick around this thread even though i won't be showing up to tourneys much anymore. i'd liek to still be considered part of the "crew".
I know right.....Inui liking it so much makes me dislike it :laugh:. jk

You're still part of the community whether you play or not.

soul ark

Smash Ace
So is everything resolved now because really some props would be nice on the smashfest thread really i worked hard in draft crews and no one really said anything except thanks for almost winning...

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
To be fair, there was drama with Melee crews but there was def. more spirit involved with getting better than all the other crews.

Get ***** by my Melee Fox in teams that jabs, runs away, shoots lasers, and casually walks up to people and upsmashs!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Nah, Shinku and I got this!

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Money Match me.
I meant no offense to your specific crew, I was merely pointing out how ridiculous the idea of Brawl crews are especially when a new one pops out of nowhere every month or so.

I will mm you for any amount though ;)

lmao at all this crap.

thumbs you play sf4? ps3?
Yeah, just started getting into it. I don't have a copy of the game yet because the gamestop where I got my PS3 and BB last week didn't have any new copies :mad: I'll be ****ed if I spend $50 (yes $50) on a used copy that might not work. F that, I'll get a copy sometime this or next week hopefully.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I meant no offense to your specific crew, I was merely pointing out how ridiculous the idea of Brawl crews are especially when a new one pops out of nowhere every month or so.

I will mm you for any amount though
5 dollars, I don't like robbing people :)

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Thumbs you're better off buying a used copy. They're guaranteed to work because the store buys them off people for $. If the game doesn't work, store lashes out at seller of used game. Game stop has a nicer return policy with used games too. Used games = 30 days from purchase to return for a refund as opposed to new games = 7 days from purchase to return for a refund.

Let me know when you get it we should play :D

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
EE, at least your posts are like...funny, you know?

Kai, "The Zucs", "The Chibs", etc. are all incredibly gay and terrible names. Zucchini and Zucario are both leagues ahead of "The Zucs"...ew.

Thumbs, nobody's hating on each other because of their playstyles. <_< We could be playing competitive Hello Kitty's Hide-and-Go-Seek Adventures and this **** would still be happening. Hate the playa, not the game, yo.

Btw, you're all ******s. Stop being so dramatic.

Top Bottom