• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Gunblade's the only Snake player I know that doesn't hate Snake dittos. That definitely means he's special.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
just throwing this out there.....if this arguing garbage happens again then i quit. EC, smash bros, all of it, cuz this crap is so ******** that it makes me sick. ALL OF YOU NEED TO GROW UP!!!! this is a video game!!! A GAME!!!!! seeing friends argue over a game is just sad man.....

Me quitting probably isnt gunna be the end of the world cuz everyone knows im really bad. im just throwing it out there so when it happens, u know.
While I strongly disagree with you quitting, you mighst as well do it now if you expect no arguments to ever happen again. You are expecting something that is impossible.

anyway......Zucchini is the best name out of the ones to pick.
Yes, it is.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
lol inui you stopped typing in european and said "favorite" instead of "favourite" like you usually do

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
Obviously arguments happen. That is part of life. but this arguing about who is in what crew and who said what for whatever reason, it is stupid. Why even talk about it anymore, it aint gunna change nothin. Like I said before, all this cuz of a game??? come on now, when are we gunna think about what we post before we do it so things like this dont happen again. Im not just talking to the beautiful stallion a.k.a Inui. Im talkin to everyone who be arguing over some dumb shiz. it is annoying and all around immature.

oh and thanks for the compliment Zu Zu!!! (Zucco)

Hi Atomsk!!!!!

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
just throwing this out there.....if this arguing garbage happens again then i quit. EC, smash bros, all of it, cuz this crap is so ******** that it makes me sick. ALL OF YOU NEED TO GROW UP!!!! this is a video game!!! A GAME!!!!! seeing friends argue over a game is just sad man.....

Me quitting probably isnt gunna be the end of the world cuz everyone knows im really bad. im just throwing it out there so when it happens, u know.
Um you ain't goin nowherrre baby <3 haha no homo

anyway......Zucchini is the best name out of the ones to pick.
Zucchini is the BEST one because I came up with it in My basement in that crew battle

<3 Zucchini

HI J.G.!!!!
Hi! lol

Also @ Inui: Quick questionnn, Wyatt has been in Juice well over a month now. But why is it bothering youu so much now? Is it because M2k's(who was not only the strongest memeber of your crew but the best player in the state.) Gone?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
^ No i wanna see Inui's response to JG's last paragraph. If you don't like the arguing dont post here until tomorrow or something lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lol so you really think you are Phoenix Wright or something.

You dare confuse I, the great Winston Payne, for that second-rate defense attorney?

That is to say, the post you quoted contained a gif of a younger Winston Payne and not Phoenix Wright. I prefer the prosecuters and the detectives over most of the characters.

Zucchini is the BEST one because I came up with it in My basement in that crew battle

<3 Zucchini
Very true.

Also @ Inui: Quick questionnn, Wyatt has been in Juice well over a month now. But why is it bothering youu so much now? Is it because M2k's(who was the not only the strongest memeber of your crew but the best player in the state.) Gone?
It has always bothered me, and I've brought this all up many times. I will stop when my questions are answered.

Mew2King is still a member of Enemy Controller.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
u wanna wrestle anti???

fine JORGE!!!! but im gunna yell at u like I have been these past days. (sorry bout that actually cuz I have been a little stressed and thats when I get really impatient)

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
It has always bothered me, and I've brought this all up many times. I will stop when my questions are answered.

Mew2King is still a member of Enemy Controller.
I know he's still EC but he's out of NJ so I was just wondering if the sudden lack of power is why all of these posts have been posted today, because you Just started expressing/venting your feelings about wyatt Today and M2k just left Yesterday. Well i got your answer to my previous question so i'll leave it at that, I'm not trying to argue with you it's too late for that bullshit and plus it's my birthday in 10 minutes! lol

fine JORGE!!!! but im gunna yell at u like I have been these past days. (sorry bout that actually cuz I have been a little stressed and thats when I get really impatient)
Haha yea I've known you since foreverrr i know how you can get sometimes but ima punish you for your reckless tongue! Next time I see you, ima tickle you! watch your back Gunblade lol

soul ark

Smash Ace
Its about to be 12 can you guys wrap this episode up please... The young and the restless are losing ratings right now stop

inui: adhd has his reasons if there true or not only he can say... He likes it better at juice live and let live.

Anti: why haven't you acknoleged my comment about you hold alexs love child... We all you you dont have a uterous but ive been waiting all day say something dont be a jerk

jg: whats a good way to start training in this game let me know so i can be a good smasher like you

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I know he's still EC but he's out of NJ so I was just wondering if the sudden lack of power is why all of these posts have been posted today, because you Just started expressing/venting your feelings about wyatt Today and M2k just left Yesterday. Well i got your answer to my previous question so i'll leave it at that, I'm not trying to argue with you it's too late for that bullshit and plus it's my birthday in 10 minutes! lol
It's a coincidence. I expressed these things several times, especially right after he left my crew.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
:( i dont want gunblade to quit so i have to do this. but youll still want it from wyatt anyway.

KelvinTooGood (11:02:06 PM): yo babe
KelvinTooGood (11:02:15 PM): just write an essay
KelvinTooGood (11:02:19 PM): and shut inui up
OatmealMonster12 (11:02:24 PM): o hell no
KelvinTooGood (11:02:33 PM): gimme ur account then
KelvinTooGood (11:02:35 PM): LOL
OatmealMonster12 (11:02:40 PM): nuuu >:-O
KelvinTooGood (11:02:44 PM): <3
OatmealMonster12 (11:03:08 PM): ..
KelvinTooGood (11:03:15 PM): what?
KelvinTooGood (11:03:20 PM): look wyatt
KelvinTooGood (11:03:24 PM): just tell me why u did it
KelvinTooGood (11:03:32 PM): was cuz u loved us more than inui and trevs?
KelvinTooGood (11:03:35 PM):
OatmealMonster12 (11:03:46 PM): because i actually feel active in this crew
OatmealMonster12 (11:03:51 PM): i don't even need to give solid reasons
KelvinTooGood (11:03:57 PM): oh
KelvinTooGood (11:04:05 PM): and that u loved ksizzle too right?
OatmealMonster12 (11:21:15 PM): do you have jg's myspace?

and thats it. theres the proof that wyatt has something for JG

PRiDE

Smash Lord

Last edited:

PRiDE

Smash Lord

Last edited:
Top Bottom