• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
um maybe cuz u reached a limit and have bothered some of the crew about it like me and jg. so what if we wont be in genesis? well still cheer him on to the fullest and ill call him asking him how hes going. we dont live in hotels and are able to host tourneys in one. we dont have much drivers in the crew to go to places. as i said before we do what we can. obviously you guys will be asking wyatt the whole trip down there to join ec. go ahead and do ur best.
Exactly my point!

You see, you are neglecting to remember something. I have been questioning Wyatt's reasons for leaving. I have been wondering why he left. The real reasons, not the clearly false ones he mentioned to Trevor and I.

Regardless of your excuses, it is a clear fact that 100% Juice gives him less.

Allow me to outline his reasons.

-He wanted rides. This is not something 100% Juice agreed to give him, and it's not something the crew has given him at all. The Zodiac Braves would have been the best option if this was really important.
-He wanted crew battles to happen. Now, tell me how leaving the crew that actually does host events frequently can somehow increase the chances of him playing in crew battles.
-He wanted to be kept up to date. This is something Trevor never really failed in. It was also clearly obvious when and where something was going on. This reason is very fishy.

I am hunting for the truth, and I object to lies!

Now, about you and I... I suggest not letting a moment's passion ruin your relationship with me. The personal attacks you made were clearly wrong and uncalled for, and I have remained very civil with you. I did not deserve it, and I do not deserve it.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I talk to wyatt literally everyday from stuff about tournament information because he was always lost to when stuff is happening to me and him playing jokes on shadow. He has fun talking to us all and was in the original lineup UNTIL diem pissed him off one day. thats the only reason. Him being a crewmate definately makes him a closer friend and of course im gonna be pissed if your gonna try and take him. so ill try my hardest to not let that happen.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's funny how much of an annoying troll you can be.

Don't foolishly fall for the foolish flamebait bait of a foolhardy fool.

You should probably advise your crewmate to not make a mistake he will certainly regret, instead.

I talk to wyatt literally everyday from stuff about tournament information because he was always lost to when stuff is happening to me and him playing jokes on shadow. He has fun talking to us all and was in the original lineup UNTIL diem pissed him off one day. thats the only reason. Him being a crewmate definately makes him a closer friend and of course im gonna be pissed if your gonna try and take him. so ill try my hardest to not let that happen.

You destroying your friendship with me helps you accomplish this...how? It just further motivates me. It gives me another reason to want him back.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Also, Lucas, he doesn't really need benefits to want to be in the crew, or a reason to have left EC...I don't know if he did have any reasons, or what they were if he had any, but just let him be. If he wanted to stay in EC, he would have. If he wants to be in Juice, he will remain so until he decides otherwise.

Edit: I know it's obvious flamebait, but I don't care enough about silly "internet etiquette", so to speak (replying to troll posts), if he's going to be an annoying *******. I already told Kelvin and you both to stop. I do think Kelvin should apologize because he is being rather mean, but it's up to him I guess. If he wants to sever ties with you, it's his choice, I guess.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Also, Lucas, he doesn't really need benefits to want to be in the crew, or a reason to have left EC...I don't know if he did have any reasons, or what they were if he had any, but just let him be. If he wanted to stay in EC, he would have. If he wants to be in Juice, he will remain so until he decides otherwise.

My pursuit of the truth will not end until I find it, no matter how much sense what you just said actually makes.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
so what am i apologizing for again? i dont think its been announced
If you need it to be pointed out to you, then it's hopeless and meaningless. It shows you truly do not regret saying those things, and it further solidifies my opinion that such things are your true feelings.

It's quite a shame, really. I have housed you, arranged a ride for you to something, hosted many events that you have enjoyed, teamed with you twice... Yet, you can still say such things when I never treat you so poorly.

You are in no place to ever call me a bad person.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
If you need it to be pointed out to you, then it's hopeless and meaningless. It shows you truly do not regret saying those things, and it further solidifies my opinion that such things are your true feelings.

It's quite a shame, really. I have housed you, arranged a ride for you to something, hosted many events that you have enjoyed, teamed with you twice... Yet, you can still say such things when I never treat you so poorly.

You are in no place to ever call me a bad person.
How foolish of you to invite him yesterday.

Trevor....I don't know that one. I need more time

2nd one is the awful song by those 3 jokes

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
well i know what i did wrong. i called ec a bad crew and that takes anyone and that you have no friends, etc. i acknowledge that but u seem to put it on one thing from your posts which is why im asking which is it specifaicaly

This started today, genius.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
well i know what i did wrong. i called ec a bad crew and that takes anyone and that you have no friends, etc. i acknowledge that but u seem to put it on one thing from your posts which is why im asking which is it specifaicaly

This started today, genius.
As far as I can tell the party was yesterday.... one day is enough to change your views so much? i doubt it

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Even if you're being sarcastic, you're actually correct. I will not invite people that are clearly capable of saying what he said to me without actually being provoked and without remorse. Such traits are not desirable in anyone, nor excusable.

You didn't "acknowledge" anything or apologize for anything. At least, nothing that I saw.

Allow me to outline it for you.

-You said Enemy Controller was a bad crew, despite it clearly being the lifeblood of this state. You also slandered the crew by stating we'll take "anything that moves" which is quite false given how many times we've actually rejected people.
-You began to personally attack me, despite me never digressing to such childish nonsense with you. You said I had no friends and then made up some story (that you got from those foolish Texans that filled my wallet by the end of the day anyways) about me "crying" at WHOBO. You then wished for something similar (similar to something that actually didn't happen, by the way) to happen at Genesis.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Fine I apologize. i thought i left something out becuz u made it seem something more different and specific from your posts. read them yourself in the apology posts you made. theyr confusing

i also never wished for anything at genesis. i said imagine. and i also never actually said ec was the bad crew. i said juice was a good crew

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I wasn't kidding. I guess I need to explain -_-. One day, especially after you holding a fun event, doesn't seem like enough time to change a view completely. My point was, if people were being 2 faced to you, don't invite them to your home

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Fine I apologize. i thought i left something out becuz u made it seem something more different and specific from your posts. read them yourself in the apology posts you made. theyr confusing
I still don't see how it was confusing at all, but maybe it's because I wrote the posts in the first place.

Now, by definition, apologizing for something implies that you feel remorse and do not intend on repeating the foul deed or trespass. I hope you honor that, Kelvin.

I wasn't kidding. I guess I need to explain -_-. One day, especially after you holding a fun event, doesn't seem like enough time to change a view completely. My point was, if people were being 2 faced to you, don't invite them to your home
Yes, you're right.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Now will you get out our thread?

This arguing is giving me diarrhea

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'll just stay in Juice. If this crew falls apart then I don't really have a reason to stay, but I like it's members.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
it literally spammed side b's kick so much and it went thorugh everything. i hate this dam monkey. now im fighting falcos with iceys. im bored

Top Bottom