• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
have fun having no friends in the smash community. no the ones that you think are your friends btw. also have fun crying in genesis. if texas made u cry at whobo JUST IMAGINE WHATS GONNA HAPPEN AT GENESIS LMFAO

Inui

Banned via Warnings
have fun having no friends in the smash community. no the ones that you think are your friends btw. also have fun crying in genesis. if texas made u cry at whobo JUST IMAGINE WHATS GONNA HAPPEN AT GENESIS LMFAO

You should consider the consequences of your actions before you say such silly things, child.

I'll dissect each point seperately in order to prove that you're both wrong and being a horrible human being right now. This will not be hard.

have fun having no friends in the smash community. no the ones that you think are your friends btw.

Clearly false, as yesterday shows. I probably have significantly more real (will show up to your wedding and your funeral and you'd actually invite them, will help you when you need it and you'll help them, etc., not just random people you hang out with) friends than you and most people.

Atomsk, teh_spamerer, Magus, Lord Knight, Izumi, Mew2King, Kai, Doom, and many other players are all friends of mine I consider good friends. We do not require Smash to enjoy each other's company. I've known some of them since long before you even entered this community.

also have fun crying in genesis. if texas made u cry at whobo JUST IMAGINE WHATS GONNA HAPPEN AT GENESIS LMFAO

This is utter nonsense. Please explain how one can cry while winning loads of cash. I don't even know what you're talking about with regards to WHOBO; those Texans generously paid for my trip by losing in two big doubles events to Mew2King and I.

Now, do you truly wish to continue this garbage? Just your post above proves you're not truly my friend and not someone that respects me or deserves respect themselves. You do not appreciate what I do for this community.

You can end this by apologizing and not repeating this offense, or you can continue to cross me and suffer the consequences of your actions. Choose wisely.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui with the updated Gifs.
Edgeworth is actually a good person. Manfred von Karma is far meaner and actually quite evil. He's more appropriate right now, ne?

you started it XD

Sorry, but you're wrong again.

To be exact, I "started" a conflict with regards to Wyatt, someone I clearly did not want to leave my crew and someone I clearly want back. I will not hide this fact, and I will gladly snatch him away from 100% Juice without remorse since 100% Juice has so many Enemy Controller members themselves.

However, I did not start this personal attack nonsense. That was you, directly insulting me and my crew. You then digressed even further with the post talking about me "crying" (I do not even understand what this is about) and you claimed I have no friends in this community (another clearly false statement).

Unlike most people, I am not scared of bringing e-beef into real life. If you cross me this severely consistently online, I will not be on friendly terms with you.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Inui is a crew breaker, GTFO

ADHD YOU BETTER WIN AFTER THIS SNAKE PRACTICE I GAVE YOUR *** THIS MORNING

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
What of it?
The **** is your problem? You don't see me constantly bothering you and quoting your posts. If you don't like me, leave me alone, please.

Lucas and Kelvin, cut the ****. As Jackie Moon would say, the one rule around here is ELE. Everybody love everbody. ):

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The **** is your problem? You don't see me constantly bothering you and quoting your posts. If you don't like me, leave me alone, please.

Are you expecting Trevor to be the bigger man, rookie? He is an immature child! I love him like a little brother, but such is the case, sadly... I suggest just ignoring it.

Lucas and Kelvin, cut the ****. As Jackie Moon would say, the one rule around here is ELE. Everybody love everbody. ):

Slander will not be ignored! Such attacks will be countered! I will not stand for nonsense!

Aww snap **** got resolved whats the next arc... Oh i know antis pregers

discuss

Wrong. The foolhardy fool that foolishly started this foolish argument has yet to apologize for his foolish trespass.

soul ark

Smash Ace
do you really need his apology i doubt he'll do it just move on it's not that serious theres better things you can do with your time

besides the dna reports came up and the dad is alex

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
do you really need his apology i doubt he'll do it just move on it's not that serious theres better things you can do with your time

Achtung! That simply won't do, Herr Soul Ark. Herr Kelvin has made posts like these in the past, and his latest was quite harsh. If these are his true feelings with regards to me, how can I possibly just get along with him and continue to be nice to him in person?

We can rock like friends after he realizes his wrongdoings and apologizes, ja?

Wtf at you not saying I am your friend.. go to hell!

:(

Are we losing doomy now too?

Herr Patrick, don't worry. I clearly adore you.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I have no one to apologize for anything lol at the gifs but if i have to apologize, then you apologize for enterign our thread to try and start commotion ragrading taking wyatt cuz thats just plain pathetic

ANTi_

Smash Hero
^ Inui that bottom GIF didn't fit the situation at ALL.

And lol Inui cried at whobo? how come no one told me this.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I have no one to apologize for anything lol at the gifs but if i have to apologize, then you apologize for enterign our thread to try and start commotion ragrading taking wyatt cuz thats just plain pathetic

And now you have sealed your fate, Herr Kelvin!

Please refrain from interacting with me at tournaments until you realize your wrongdoing and apologize for it. You wouldn't want a conflict, ja?

There's no need for me to apologize for what I did, for it would be false. Those are my true feelings, and I do not regret what I said. If you do not regret what you said, then live with the consequences and continue to be the way you are.

^ Inui that bottom GIF didn't fit the situation at ALL.

And lol Inui cried at whobo? how come no one told me this.
Yes, it did. He complained about me not mentioning him specifically, and I used Klavier being all cute and smug as a response. Quite fitting.

I don't know. Nobody told me either. I think the last time I cried was sometime in 2004 or 2005... I don't shed tears often.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
in the whobo live stream thats all the commentators talked about for about 5 hours i listneed in. some of it is on youtube too XD

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
hey guys, back from my cousin's house in new jersey. i had great time and i plan to go back there a lot during the summer.
i'm starting to feel like this game isn't so important to me anymore. i think i'm just gonna go to tourneys occasionally now.... once every 2 months or so. i like the game a lot, but i just don't feel like i should be that into it and all.
i never really PRACTICED the game much anyways... but i won't be looking into it as much anymore.
hopefully whenever i do decide to show up at tourneys i can still do pretty well and place decently though.
No worries sir. Your attendance is epic of course, but it's not like anything is gonna change with the friends you've made in the community just because you attend less.

Lucas, "Enemy Controller" wasn't annoyed that Wyatt left. It was you and Trevor and you both have your reasons. Do not group our views together plz.

What Lucas said wasn't a big deal. Whats the need for the arguement?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Lucas, "Enemy Controller" wasn't annoyed that Wyatt left. It was you and Trevor and you both have your reasons. Do not group our views together plz.

What Lucas said wasn't a big deal. Whats the need for the arguement?
I am the current leader and Trevor is the founder. Pardon me for saying Enemy Controller is frustrated about Wyatt leaving us and the manner in which he left, but if both the leader and the founder feel that way, it's actually fitting to say the crew is annoyed by it. I see your point, though, and I'll just say it's me and Trevor if it bothers you.

What I said was something I've said many times, and I was far from mean about it. Kelvin is the one being a huge jerk right now.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I am the current leader and Trevor is the founder. Pardon me for saying Enemy Controller is frustrated about Wyatt leaving us and the manner in which he left, but if both the leader and the founder feel that way, it's actually fitting to say the crew is annoyed by it. I see your point, though, and I'll just say it's me and Trevor if it bothers you.

What I said was something I've said many times, and I was far from mean about it. Kelvin is the one being a huge jerk right now.
It bothers me bc I don't like others seeing my views as the same as yours about certain topics. I see what you mean of course by stating it in that manner, but giving others the impression that the whole crew values wyatt's membership is wrong.

soul ark

Smash Ace
Im not going to act like i understand what the situation is with that guy but why do you care about what kelvin is saying he obviously doesn't care if he's done it a few time your only gonna make more enemy's this way

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
um maybe cuz u reached a limit and have bothered some of the crew about it like me and jg. so what if we wont be in genesis? well still cheer him on to the fullest and ill call him asking him how hes going. we dont live in hotels and are able to host tourneys in one. we dont have much drivers in the crew to go to places. as i said before we do what we can. obviously you guys will be asking wyatt the whole trip down there to join ec. go ahead and do ur best.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
um maybe cuz u reached a limit and have bothered some of the crew about it like me and jg. so what if we wont be in genesis? well still cheer him on to the fullest and ill call him asking him how hes going. we dont live in hotels and are able to host tourneys in one. we dont have much drivers in the crew to go to places. as i said before we do what we can. obviously you guys will be asking wyatt the whole trip down there to join ec. go ahead and do ur best.
I love it how i mentioned it ONCE to him when he was in md/va.

My exact words were "I should talk with you about this whole EC thing, but it's up to you"

So Kelvin, don't clump me with lucas when it comes to something like that

My shiny teeth...

Top Bottom