• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
hey guys, back from my cousin's house in new jersey. i had great time and i plan to go back there a lot during the summer.
i'm starting to feel like this game isn't so important to me anymore. i think i'm just gonna go to tourneys occasionally now.... once every 2 months or so. i like the game a lot, but i just don't feel like i should be that into it and all.
i never really PRACTICED the game much anyways... but i won't be looking into it as much anymore.
hopefully whenever i do decide to show up at tourneys i can still do pretty well and place decently though.

Zucco

Smash Master
hey guys, back from my cousin's house in new jersey. i had great time and i plan to go back there a lot during the summer.
i'm starting to feel like this game isn't so important to me anymore. i think i'm just gonna go to tourneys occasionally now.... once every 2 months or so. i like the game a lot, but i just don't feel like i should be that into it and all.
i never really PRACTICED the game much anyways... but i won't be looking into it as much anymore.
hopefully whenever i do decide to show up at tourneys i can still do pretty well and place decently though.
what did your cousins do to you?!?!?!

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I care significantly less about this game now, and I've been in an awful slump for a long time. My wallet is severely damaged too. *does other stuff*

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lmao sucks not being anti and using this game to fill your pockets up.

10cockiness.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
im terribly saddened by this. your my favorite person in the community! :( :( :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
...Why? You seem to enjoy yourself so much.

Wow I'll be the only person in my crew at genesis! I expect EVERYONE to root for me! ;)
And what crew is getting you picked up, housing you, and actually there to root for you?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
oh shut up. we do what we can.
I just find it funny that he left Enemy Controller because we supposedly weren't giving him something he had less of a chance getting with this crew (rides, support, crew battle events, etc.) and it turns out we'll be babysitting the kid at Genesis and rooting for him there.

If he actually wanted rides and practice and stuff...why didn't he just join the Zodiac Braves? Isn't he close to them and doesn't he actually practice with them? That would make the most sense to me.

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
I just find it funny that he left Enemy Controller because we supposedly weren't giving him something he had less of a chance getting with this crew (rides, support, crew battle events, etc.) and it turns out we'll be babysitting the kid at Genesis and rooting for him there.

If he actually wanted rides and practice and stuff...why didn't he just join the Zodiac Braves? Isn't he close to them and doesn't he actually practice with them? That would make the most sense to me.
Before Juice was even official Wyatt was already in our original roster.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Why does everyone keep arguing about what someone else thinks.
Just let him speak for himself lol. So what if he decided to switch crews. W/e
We should be glad he's coming to Genesis to help rep EC

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
inui is just crying cuz he lost one of his members and wants a real reason. wyatt didnt give u a legit one cuz u wouldnt shut the **** up about it if he did. he likes us way more than he liked you guys and he saw u annoy people in the community and dint want to trash his own rep by being inuis sitting dog. so he went to the good crew. not the one that gets anything that moves

u say u made a smashfest and barbeque as a halt for stuff like drama and to everyone get along...wyatt comes in here telling us to wish him luck and everythings normal.

And what crew is getting you picked up, housing you, and actually there to root for you?
sounds to me like this post right here is some thing to start up drama. so everyone that reads this. inui started it.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I care significantly less about this game now, and I've been in an awful slump for a long time. My wallet is severely damaged too. *does other stuff*
What of it?

inui is just crying cuz he lost one of his members and wants a real reason. wyatt didnt give u a legit one cuz u wouldnt shut the **** up about it if he did. he likes us way more than he liked you guys and he saw u annoy people in the community and dint want to trash his own rep by being inuis sitting dog. so he went to the good crew. not the one that gets anything that moves

u say u made a smashfest and barbeque as a halt for stuff like drama and to everyone get along...wyatt comes in here telling us to wish him luck and everythings normal.

sounds to me like this post right here is some thing to start up drama. so everyone that reads this. inui started it.
I saw the sign, and it opened up my eyes. I saw the sign.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

Sorry, but I don't plan on surrending on this topic any time soon. Deal with it. ;)

Also, this "bad crew" (since you say yours is the good one, you're implying mine is the bad one) is the one that hosts all the time for this state and leads it. It's funny how you can be my guest the day before and then come online and insult me and my crew (the people that gave you a very good time yesterday).

Top Bottom