• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Well MD/VA was pretty fun but the tournaments are meh there. That one really wasn't fun at all, chudat looked bad at it too!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Wtf MD/VA has no more ROB mains LOL maybe last year buddy haha. One of the well known ones quit, another disappeared from the scene, and yet another now mains MK :p

Seriously, you don't ever see anyone use ROB around here anymore.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
just played balanced brawl all day with swr. falcon, ike, and mk are pretty fun. killing with mk requires alot of work now but gimping is the same.

Ikes recovery is broken. snakes utilt doesnt kill to like 140-150 the game is overall fun and better than brawl+ :D

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
just played balanced brawl all day with swr. falcon, ike, and mk are pretty fun. killing with mk requires alot of work now but gimping is the same.

Ikes recovery is broken. snakes utilt doesnt kill to like 140-150 the game is overall fun and better than brawl+ :D
Bring Balanced brawl to Inui's on saturday it was maad fun

Samus <3 lol

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
wow at genesis not having live stream anymore. how gay.

and jorge did u find out if u can get us a ride?

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Ill bring it too. I too am having a lot more fun playing it knowing that I am STILL losing out of lack of skill instead of just gimmicks lmao..

fkacyan

Smash Hero

Or you could play Blazblue and play a game that's about a million times better to begin with =D
Oh, and gets officially patched if needed. <3 arksys and making games for competition.

Turbo Ether said:
5 more levels until Northrend!
God Outland sucks, I feel for ya there.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Arksys is god of fighters.

'Cept when they tried making Guilty Gear (Which I'm infinitely better at, since terrabite. I has Slayer 14-hit legit now) into Dynasty Warriors...

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Arksys is god of fighters.

'Cept when they tried making Guilty Gear (Which I'm infinitely better at, since terrabite. I has Slayer 14-hit legit now) into Dynasty Warriors...
I'm tempted to get back into GG now. I'd love to bust out that Millia.

I'm the Snakeee of the Arksys games, lol. Millia / May / Baiken / Noel ftw.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Sol and Slayer are easy to use; Sol is very easy to counter, though. Slayer, not so much.

Testament actually takes some skill and mindgames.

Of course, this is all in GG talk; every character in GG is harder than the hardest character in Brawl.

I don't care how good you are with Chipp, he can be grabbed out of every single move in the game, including his instant finish.

@Ether: Both are really 'meh' after you've done them a few times each.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Chipp is so fun to camp SHOEREEKENS with, and all those flashy yet it does like 48dmg combos. Slayer is easy, but all his combos are stupid and character specific. Sol is just for Potemkin. Testament I use to torture people on Okizeme and mix-ups.

I finally started using a bit of Axl too, he is hard to use, I will prolly drop him.

Slayer and Testament might be my best though.

Testments control game is fun, you camp the trees. Then EXE beast people into them.
Red Web stuff, into j.S -> 214.p -> Mark them -> red web, dustFRC, tick throw -> Re-mark them. Pressure super while the Crow covers you. He is too fun.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Axl takes some craaaaaaaazy zoning. You can't camp with him or play aggressive; he's a very bizarre character. I think -nu-13 is the closest to him in Blazblue.

Slayer doesn't need to combo, he just needs to punch you into walls.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Slayer stuff I do.

Dandy Kick, 5.slash, j.k, j.2k, j.k, 2.s, BBU, jump, dive super, 5.hs, then bull**** the rest. Does about 50 percent. I try doing wake-up Gold bursts for meter, but slayer gets tension pretty quick so that is never a problem.

I like playing Slayer very aerial, his Heavy Slash is god in the air. The hitboxes are about as bad as Snakes up-tilt. Mappa gets spammed by me as well.

Axl takes to much memory for me, his inputs don't feel natural. I have an easier time using I-no than Axl.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Or you could play Blazblue and play a game that's about a million times better to begin with =D
Oh, and gets officially patched if needed. <3 arksys and making games for competition
lol dont quote me with this garbage. i said my point on the game. why try and make me play a dumb succesor to gg which isnt even that popular to begin with

fkacyan

Smash Hero
lol dont quote me with this garbage. i said my point on the game. why try and make me play a dumb succesor to gg which isnt even that popular to begin with
Balanced Brawl has fewer players than Blaz Blue does.

Popularity has no influence on how good a game is, anyways. Case in point: Brawl!

Of course, with this I invalidate the whole 'WoW is good' argument with the 12 million people and all, but that was fecetious as well.

Anyways, I'd get you to play it because it's a blast. When you practice combos and tech skill for hours, and you pull that combo off, it feels rewarding. You know your practice paid off. That and it looks ****ing sexy.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
rachel alucard > brawl
I love how in GG and BB there's a vampire character that, when losing, doesn't actually 'lose' but simply gets bored or tired and stops fighting.

Hell, you never actually hit Rachel, you only hit her umbrellacat.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
would any of u make it to a smashfest im having i got like 10 ppl comming 8 setups at my house in central nj?

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Why would you post "anyoen in the Smash community" when this is a smash forum.

Top Bottom