• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
you mean cokc of doody 4? modern gayfukstupid?
You're more than welcome to stay on your wii and play trash games, I will not critisize it. I thought the same of it before I played CoD or gave it little chance. I look back and am embarassed at my stupidity at the time.

I DO KAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

for PS3?
No sir, 360 I'm afraid :(. What a shame, I didn't realize there were others who liked good games other than brandon. **** :(

Ophy, can't wait for the 11th. You better be there.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
****n you know about MMX4? You have broken the limits of greatness. good stuff.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Last month I weighed 232, and now I weigh 221. I'll be slightly less fat soon enough! :D
Got you beat... In March I weighed 323.. Now I weigh 255. You know nothing of weight loss. Lmao.. I am only 34 pounds heavier than you now.. And I am about half a foot taller.. Who would have thunk?

Murdoch

Smash Cadet
Got you beat... In March I weighed 323.. Now I weigh 255. You know nothing of weight loss. Lmao.. I am only 34 pounds heavier than you now.. And I am about half a foot taller.. Who would have thunk?
Whoa good **** Pride. What did you change from your diet? That's a lot of weight.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
I wrote on the Internet like a child back then.

Last edited:

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Obviously you got me beat. I haven't been working out at all, nor do I care that much about losing weight. I'm just eating less than I used to and slowly losing weight.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Good stuff Patrick/Lucas.
I just went from 165 to 150.....completely unintentional :confused:

And Anti, I have newfound respect for you, bc X4 is by far my fav Megaman game.

Come on guys, someone has to have BlazBlue for 360. I'm having a ton of fun just playing random people though.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Someone play me in BlazBlue on Xbox live my gamertag is ZSSnake.....lol what a stupid name
You play -Nu-13, eh?

I play essentially the same character in every fighter. No seriously.

Millia Rage, Zero Suit Samus, Noel Vermillion - all hot blondes who a have lack of practical clothing.

Snakeee

Smash Master
You play -Nu-13, eh?

I play essentially the same character in every fighter. No seriously.

Millia Rage, Zero Suit Samus, Noel Vermillion - all hot blondes who have lack of practical clothing.
Yeah, her and Jin. Noel's a really cool character, but doesn't seem to fit my style.
And if you're playing on 360 play mehh

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Yeah, her and Jin. Noel's a really cool character, but doesn't seem to fit my style.
I wish I had either of the consoles for BB; as of now I'll be playing with Baji, and he has the PS3 version. =(

I need an arcade stick tho, I'm going to make a good attempt to take BlazBlue very seriously.

And Noel is ****ing awesome. She pimp-smacks you down onto the floor with her gun, and then shoots an explosive round under you to pop you up and do it again..

bajisci

Smash Ace
word snakee i have ps3 version, if sumone bought me a 360 arcade stick id get the 360 version maybe ;p i find it impossible to do anything even remotely good on that pos controller -_-

Top Bottom