• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master
yay allied. now upload some vids :D i hope u have me and ninjalink. its a real good set
XD

dude you scared me at the tournament ^_^
i will start uploading tommorow i got alot to do atm with tournament organization

btw i dont care if its advertising or not come to this july 11th!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=238931

yours truely is hosting

anyway i will post 2marrow after graduation practice (OMFG!!) and then i have brawl practice

ksiz if you come we need a recorded match sooo bad
i will see how i fare ;D

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm starting to dislike Phoenix Write more and more every time I see Inui post. What a shame.
I know right? It's one of the few games on the DS I care for but knowing Inui likes it so much makes me just wanna toss my laptop into a septic tank

Kashif doesn't need a replacement now that he finally agreed to stop attacking me on Smashboards. Quit it.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
lol I'm insulted from the comparison alone.

It's ok, I'll leave it for in person like I normally do. It's more fun when you can react

Allied

Smash Master
"Ksizzle gimped ally!, yo hes mad smart this is how he has been playing all day hes mad smart"

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Pfft I'm having me some real juice right now, freshly squeezed limeade :D mmmm loool

Top Bottom