• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master
i got wifi working + i have a wii now lets do wifi battles xd also i cant come 2day im sickkkkkkkkk

Inui

Banned via Warnings
The idea of teaming with my greatest rival from the crew that rivals my crew sounds interesting.

I heard Kelvin wished to **** doubles with me again.

I'll consider it pending Bum's decision tomorrow morning.

I think I'd get 1st with either one, and I asked Bum a while ago, so it's not that important which one I get.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
It's true, though.

Kelvin and I are widely considered about the same in skill level by anyone not blinded by disliking me. We go back and forth in sets. We are the strongest contenders for the 4th rank spot, which I currently have and he's one spot away from. He is a member of the other powerful and big crew that rivals the crew I'm in.

That is essentially the definition of rival.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I hope ksizzle actually teams with me next time... We cover each other's weaknesses perfectly and work well together. I consider him my next best partner after Atomsk or Mew2King.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
uh no **** im teaming with you fat man lol. we shall ****.

with all the money im winning, i might be able to make it to genesis if i miss 1 day of skool but the only risk is if i miss my flight or something like that...i become a super senior becuz im only allowed to miss one day of summer skool so ill fail if i pass that. so help me with this guys. should ksizzle go to genesis or not?

Zucco

Smash Master
In the event where I just cant get good enough with Olimar, I'm moving onto Snake.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

with all the money im winning, i might be able to make it to genesis if i miss 1 day of skool but the only risk is if i miss my flight or something like that...i become a super senior becuz im only allowed to miss one day of summer skool so ill fail if i pass that. so help me with this guys. should ksizzle go to genesis or not?
Yeah, 1st awaits us.

Yes, go to Genesis. Atlantic North needs all the power it can get.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero

Videogames are clearly more important than your future; go to genesis.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ah, I heard some people think Anti is 2nd best in Atlantic North now...

Atomsk just 2-0'd InfernoOmni, 1st rank in MD/VA, in MK dittos.

He then beat Meep, their 2nd rank, with Game and Watch, Pit, and Ice Climbers.

Impressive. Overall 2nd best in the nation? I'd say so. ;)

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Ah, I heard some people think Anti is 2nd best in Atlantic North now...

Atomsk just 2-0'd InfernoOmni, 1st rank in MD/VA, in MK dittos.

He then beat Meep, their 2nd rank, with Game and Watch, Pit, and Ice Climbers.

Impressive. Overall 2nd best in the nation? I'd say so. ;)
I say ADHD, Anti and Atomsk are close.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm a hater?

I'm just saying what I think. You are really good, and even not too shabby in doubles anymore (that is not an area I will allow you to surpass me in, however). I just think Atomsk is the bestest. :bee:

Top Bottom