• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Meh whateve's man.

We need to play soon though, I haven't played you ever, I think.
Come to Juice smashfest whatever day it is. I think Doom invited you.

I rather have just juice but you would be an exception to me since you play other games besides this.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

and for the record, I never said B+ was good. Just better than Brawl

This is not an accomplishment. With the know-how, anyone can take a finished product, and tweak a single minute flaw, resulting in an automatically superior product. :psycho:

I can take an FFVI ROM and hex editor right now, fix one thing, and claim the game is better. Big deal.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
This is not an accomplishment.
Duh. When did I say it was an accomplishment?

With the know-how, anyone can take a finished product, and tweak a single minute flaw, resulting in an automatically superior product. :psycho:

I can take an FFVI ROM and hex editor right now, fix one thing, and claim the game is better. Big deal.
- B+ isn't good
- A game shouldn't have to be hacked to be played competitively.
^my opinions

If the game is so bad it has to be hacked to be playable, it should just be abandoned.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master

Duh. When did I say it was an accomplishment?

- B+ isn't good
- A game shouldn't have to be hacked to be played competitively.
^my opinions

If the game is so bad it has to be hacked to be playable, it should just be abandoned.

I know you didn't say it was an accomplishent. My statement was intended to be more general, it was just convienent to quote that sentence.

I don't think hacks/mods for console games will become mainstream anytime soon.

bajisci

Smash Ace
ninja edd.. LOL u have no idea what ur talking about, fi ur getting comboed to 100% in b+ its because ur awful and cant DI. utilts dont even combo into themselves more then twice anymore, as long as u di. almost everything can be died out of. instaed of arbitrarily bashing it and being an ignorant fool try not being terrible and then ull realize o wait u cant just spam random moves

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
ninja edd.. LOL u have no idea what ur talking about, fi ur getting comboed to 100% in b+ its because ur awful and cant DI. utilts dont even combo into themselves more then twice anymore, as long as u di. almost everything can be died out of. instaed of arbitrarily bashing it and being an ignorant fool try not being terrible and then ull realize o wait u cant just spam random moves
Once you learn how to di combos become a thing in the past!

This is all i hear from people that play brawl+. Do you know the person who is comboing can follow and continue to combo? I have played the game its stupid, pretty fun especially squirtle and pikachu, but stupid. I actually comboed Ether to 100 with nothing but up airs, i was pika but still, and Ether was DIing everything i just followed it. Then i Thunder him and he died, there are also a bunch of other silly things and you cant tell me Ether doesnt know how to DI thats just dumb.

Man, people that like this game get so offended when others think this game is not good.

bajisci

Smash Ace
Once you learn how to di combos become a thing in the past!

This is all i hear from people that play brawl+. Do you know the person who is comboing can follow and continue to combo? I have played the game its stupid, pretty fun especially squirtle and pikachu, but stupid. I actually comboed Ether to 100 with nothing but up airs, i was pika but still, and Ether was DIing everything i just followed it. Then i Thunder him and he died, there are also a bunch of other silly things and you cant tell me Ether doesnt know how to DI thats just dumb.

if u comboed ether to 100 with pikachus 3% up air please teach me how to play this game cause i dont know. and i never said its good along with spam. i only think its better then brawl but that doesnt take much. i wont have a full opinion on the game until its actually finished its still in beta testing technically -_- gay stuff can be fixed thankfully.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
My sig is finally complete

Ill keep typing in case it doesnt show up

so yea...wc keeps talking ****. saying if sk92 or sean come overs here theyll EASILY win

bull right?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
so yea...wc keeps talking ****. saying if sk92 or sean come overs here theyll EASILY win

bull right?
It doesn't matter.

Atomsk and I are going to go over there and **** them soon. I'll take out their silly little Falcos and that Olimar and **** Chip's Toon Link etc. Atomsk will beat their MKs with Dedede. Atomsk and I will take 1st in doubles or 2nd to Mew2King's team. They're going to be facing the best team in the nation, and I intend to keep that title.

:)

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
It doesn't matter.

Atomsk and I are going to go over there and **** them soon. I'll take out their silly little Falcos and that Olimar and **** Chip's Toon Link etc. Atomsk will beat their MKs with Dedede. Atomsk and I will take 1st in doubles or 2nd to Mew2King's team. They're going to be facing the best team in the nation, and I intend to keep that title.

:)
haha, you better beat them in singles too. i can't believe how arrogant they are. **** talking players they've never even seen... saying m2k is the only good player on the east coast. :laugh:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
I remember when me and the Ness played on Wi-Fi i was either

1) Mentally ******** by getting hit with all the PK Thunder

2) Angry at the fact im losing to a **** character.

But nahh WC also got Fiction.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
love you too

But i love soifon more

if soifon was my sister

Id approve of incest

right JG?

edit: whose ur fav espada EE? mines ulquiorra. <33

EVERYONE NAME THEIR FAV ESPADA. DO IT!

Top Bottom