• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
that was originally the plan, but all I did last week when I was at brandons was play brawl+. Didn't really get a chance to sit down and learn him properly. There's always this week though.
Eat a ****.

Also, you owe me a dollar form that teams MM we had in B+. :D

Zucco

Smash Master
yeah I dont get it, the matches we had eariler this week in brawl+ were way more exciting. this just looked like a standard brawl match imo.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
so uhh.. yeah... anyone else see a ness just beat the second best mk in the world?

LOL!!!
FOW just beat Tyrant 2-1 in losers. FOW IS A NESS PLAYER!!!!
FOW also took a game off of M2K! WTF?!?!?!

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
During this week would be perfect, right after i take my regents go chill and Brawl, if I'm invited ofcourse :)

If it's crew only, then nvrmind lol

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
It would be cool if Max is ok with having people over for smash still. Now that it's summer and I have more time I was wondering if he'd wanna play more often. Allied isn't too far either so it could be quite a few of us.

That wasn't really crew related but idc. I just wanna play lol.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
It would be cool if Max is ok with having people over for smash still. Now that it's summer and I have more time I was wondering if he'd wanna play more often. Allied isn't too far either so it could be quite a few of us.

That wasn't really crew related but idc. I just wanna play lol.
I second this, and I'm actually sorta kinda maybe cool with some of these dudes now :psycho:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Well people are always welcome at my place of course. I just highly doubt anyone wants to drive all the way to the northern tip of NJ to play smash when a tourny isnt involved.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Juice static teams?

Doom
Shadow

snakeee
Diem

Anti
Adhd
(Maybe)

Ksizzle
Ether
(Maybe)

Jg wentworth
Zucco
(Maybe)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I nominate Shadow and Anti to team for the rest of their smash lives. Look at them. Anti is 2nd best in the east coast. shadow is like top 10 mks and amazing teams. They would obviously be a team to fear and will be one of the good representations for juice. Be static guys. No reason not to.

Top Bottom