• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Shadow and I have really good chemistry and have only not placed in the money ONE time (Shadow sucks against GW! XD). If I don't team with him, I guess I'd switch to teaming with ADHD (who says he's giving up on teams and probably thinks I'm awful after how we did this weekend). I'd really rather team with Shadow than anyone else, and of the people I've teamed with in the past, Rhyme and ADHD would be my second picks.

Snakeee and Diem are ridiculously good together. ksizzle and Ether were really really hard at GameTable (I played like *** though, no johns), and Rhyme and Zucco were good too, they just have a bad combination of characters.

Inui, last time we played it was 2-1. Wyatt played pretty bad game 3, too. When I fought you with Shadow the FIRST TIME WE TEAMED, EVER, it was 3-2 in losers finals, even with team attack being off for the first 3 games, lol. Blackanese and I brought you to game 3 at Apex. You did **** us at Paradigm, though. Snakeee and Diem have beaten you more than once, too.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
me and max discussed it. i'd rather not be static partners with him.. but we'll still team a bit.
i would be cool with teaming with anti for a while though if you want to anti :D.
i'd be using wario + mk... i think ppl in this crew can vouch for my wario being about as good as my mk (in teams at least) if you doubt it at all anti.
i get bored with double mk a bit >_<

Inui

Banned via Warnings
<3 teaming with shadow. only thing that kept us outta money at BTYF was G&W/ZSS bucket shenanigans
Didn't Atomsk and I beat you guys in losers?

Doom said:
Inui, last time we played it was 2-1. Wyatt played pretty bad game 3, too. When I fought you with Shadow the FIRST TIME WE TEAMED, EVER, it was 3-2 in losers finals, even with team attack being off for the first 3 games, lol. Blackanese and I brought you to game 3 at Apex. You did **** us at Paradigm, though. Snakeee and Diem have beaten you more than once, too.
The game you won, Atomsk got ***** and it was close. Then you got massacred twice. The first time you teamed, Atomsk and I were both pretty off, as singles should show. At Apex, you won a game, but in game three I only took 75% and got like four kills and did over 400 damage. You should take such things into account.

I do not consider any East Coast team without Mew2King, teh_spamerer, or ChuDat on it to be a valid tournament threat to Atomsk and I if we are playing well. That's how I feel, and it's totally justified.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Me and Dabuz could of taken you guys if you ***s didnt gimp him so much.

Mayyyyyyyyyyyyybe

ANTi_

Smash Hero
they weren't really gimping me, they were just juggling me then edge guarding me at like 90%, a gimp is like less than 50% death
One game you died at 15, the other you died at something less than 30.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Didn't Atomsk and I beat you guys in losers?

The game you won, Atomsk got ***** and it was close. Then you got massacred twice. The first time you teamed, Atomsk and I were both pretty off, as singles should show. At Apex, you won a game, but in game three I only took 75% and got like four kills and did over 400 damage. You should take such things into account.

I do not consider any East Coast team without Mew2King, teh_spamerer, or ChuDat on it to be a valid tournament threat to Atomsk and I if we are playing well. That's how I feel, and it's totally justified.
After Snakeee's crazy confidence boost this weekend, you're gonna see him ****. When he gets in his little modes, he's one of the fastest players on the planet. You can think what you want, but we played like **** this weekend, and still took a game. It would have been more, but CS killed me.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
After Snakeee's crazy confidence boost this weekend, you're gonna see him ****. When he gets in his little modes, he's one of the fastest players on the planet. You can think what you want, but we played like **** this weekend, and still took a game. It would have been more, but CS killed me.
Well, we did beat Anti/Dabuz twice and beat ADHD/Doom, while you beat 0 good teams to make it to finals due to the crappy bracket, and then you lost to us and then lost to Anti/Dabuz.

I think Snakeee played fine that day in doubles, and he was on fire in singles. Good luck in the future.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman

Some things never change

I forfited, plus i didnt feal like playing.

I also didnt pay for singles and i got my venue fee back since one of the people there was a moron.

Dont you have to be playing a game where you can do only one move and win?

uptiltuptiltuptiltuptiltuptiltuptiltuptiltuptiltuptilt

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Those were all on Block too...

Also any game can be played with one move. B+ atleasts allows stupid combos, unlike this game where all combos do very little damage or are infinites/0-deaths.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Those were all on Block too...

Also any game can be played with one move. B+ atleasts allows stupid combos, unlike this game where all combos do very little damage or are infinites/0-deaths.
Why are we arguing lol

Yeah brawl+ does allow stupid combos, being 0-100 or death has so much skill invloved. If it was like any other fighting game like Guitly Gear(mainly broke *** eddie) or Tekken were it takes skill to do combos it would be cool.

Brawl combos are like 30-40% which is which is good if you ask me, cause then you can do about 3 combos per stock(which is like a round in other games) then go for the kill move.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Dont you have to be playing a game where you can do only one move and win?

uptiltuptiltuptiltuptiltuptiltuptiltuptiltuptiltuptilt
Don't you have to be playing a game where you do a single move then run away for 8 minutes?

I'll MM you in B+, I'm not allowed to hit you more than 3x in a row k?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master

and for the record, I never said B+ was good.
The same here.

I don't think anything is worse than Brawl. I just happen to love the freedom in that game, and lasers.

Edit:
What about the other 34 characters?

(I'm sooo going to lose this argument, I don't know jack about Low-Tier combo potential)

Also I don't think "If" works on combo's. Usually they string up 100% of the time.

@Spam

Help me quick with combo theory:

String + String = Combo
(String is a "Combo" for those who don't know - (CF) Up Air, Jab)
OR...
Attack + Attack +...= Combo

I'm confused about this.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
LOL at this thread now

@Spammer: na, brawl plus is dumb and you probaly would win. If you saw what I said I just said combos are easy thats all. Dont go and get you panties in bunch.

@Bleachigo: I never said the combos were skillful lol, I just said doing multiple combos on a stock is alot better then 1. Most low tiers can combo since their moves suck and have like no knockback so they can connect into combos.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I don't think anything is worse than Brawl. I just happen to love the freedom in that game, and lasers.
That game referring to which one?

What about the other 34 characters?

(I'm sooo going to lose this argument, I don't know jack about Low-Tier combo potential)
Lmao, every character in the game can't consistently land 30-40% damage combos at any percent.

I'm confused about this.
A combo is just a sequence of attacks that cannot be defended against once the initial hit is landed.

I like to talk nonsense and then refuse to back it up.
Oh okay. I'll keep that in mind for the future.

Top Bottom