• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
Doom we woudla faught at this tourny and at apex if u moved one more round =/

i want to ditto u in tourny so bad lol

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i don't want crew shirts...sorry but i have to say it.
i don't like the whole idea of wearing these matching shirts and stuff.. it's not that serious to me.
i guess i don't HATE the idea... but i'd rather not.
i won't quit or not wear it if everyone wants them, of course, though.

Gunblade789

Smash Ace
I am hands down the best at two things in brawl. Triplets and free for alls. I am using that as my reason for me to get on the list of talented players not ranked due to inactivity, etc... =] VOTE FOR ME EVERYONE!!!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I might actually try Blazblue.

It looks good. Apparently it has already been leaked onto torrent sites.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
yeah, blazblue looks great. my brother pre-ordered it the other day for the 360 (we don't have a ps3)
he's already played it in an arcade and likes it a lot... i hope i can get good at this lol, i'm usually terrible at these kinds of fighting games >_<

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I might actually try Blazblue.

It looks good. Apparently it has already been leaked onto torrent sites.
yeah, looks hot

<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l8hQ9dEqUEg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l8hQ9dEqUEg&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

also ew i linked one with english voices my b

Snakeee

Smash Master
The VA's seem so-so. Anyone know if the U.S. version will have the Japanese cast?
And V-13 looks awesome I might just have to use her ^_^
Also, since when can you post youtube vids? o_O

Zucco

Smash Master
The VA's seem so-so. Anyone know if the U.S. version will have the Japanese cast?
Yes you can choose to have the Japanese VA if you prefer it(I know I do). I cant wait for this game to come out, Rachel Alucard FTW!

bajisci

Smash Ace
i cant ******* wait for blazblue, preordered it today actually! i wish i had an arcade stick, so expensive

if anyone has a ps3 and wants to play when it comes out, hit me up on aim or sumthing :D

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
I love the Death Note soundtrack btw, a lot of it sounds the same but it is very relaxing.

The show sucked btw, the manga was 110,000,000 times better.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
There's this dude down at Chinatown fair who plays an incredibly homorific V-13. She's so annoying with those air combos.

Though I'd be awful at the game, I'd probably wanna learn Arakune or Carl, because Carl has a Nana!

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Carl is annoying my friend uses him.

All those stupid wall combos are stupid, on top of the fact that dumb puppet has the only annoying loops...

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
so i got my juice shirt today. its pretty plain but i guess i have crew spirit. Front upper left= 100% juice and Back top = ksizzle. so does anyone else have crew spirit?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
well i bought it like 5 blocks from me at a store called All Court. You pick out a shirt. i chose black. then i wrote down where i want the words. u can choose the font too. for 100% juice i chose to kool aid font. theres so many like spongebob, spiderman, ghostbusters, etc. cost 8 dollars for everything too. good deal. ill post a pic when someone takes a pic of me. maybe tomoro in skool.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
well i bought it like 5 blocks from me at a store called All Court. You pick out a shirt. i chose black. then i wrote down where i want the words. u can choose the font too. for 100% juice i chose to kool aid font. theres so many like spongebob, spiderman, ghostbusters, etc. cost 8 dollars for everything too. good deal. ill post a pic when someone takes a pic of me. maybe tomoro in skool.
Wow, $8 is a great deal. Wear it saturday

Top Bottom