• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master
Oh man 100% Juice we are too good, definitally glad to finally see Zucco take top 5

too good hanging out with blacka + tv and everyone else and of course seeing atomsk again!

mad fun

btw

Fatal and Snakeee i'll just give you guys until tommorow to get me the results its been over a week so far or else you guys will be left out, i'm not being offensive i just want to send this stuff out already because this is great opportunity

Also, i hope to see you all at the next event i wont be at fusion 1 i dont think because simply i need a job and i'm in hardcore looking right now i'm even willing at this point to move out to a job area if need be.

Too fun though and zucco brought up a good point!

i'm so glad you did well dude ! :-D
(6:15:06 PM): i really hope the wifi training paid off
Zucco 6:15 pm
(6:15:27 PM): I was just pumped
(6:15:42 PM): I didnt get bracket ***** either which helps lol

Make sure you guys stay pumped the wrong mindset can do you terribly or your mood!

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Xyro why are u posting on ether's account?
Why you hatin', mah du?!

"Yo, dawg, we heard you like to Zair. So, the fellas here at West Coast Customs put a grapple beam ON you grapple beam, so you can Zair WHILE you Zair! You've officially been pimped!"

Allied

Smash Master
ROFL, by the way ether did you notice... white castle was a complete waste of money?

Conti

Smash Ace
Lol kai makes me laugh... allied I'm def coming to fusion1... mad pumped 1st tourny of 2010 for me, and since I have a job I'm going to a lot this year... instead of bummin$ off friends...
time to get rid of that noname status ;] ... @ kai

Edit just read u can't get to fusion1 cux of no$... ill give u 20$ if u can make it there since u helped me out with gettn to nyc to practice

Allied

Smash Master
i mean idk i'll hit you up about it , that would be awefully nice but i'm just really desperate for a job

i may come though

Allied

Smash Master
@ dazwa, Thanks really appreciate it bro!

@ blacka lol i was trying to make atomsk and zucco realize they dont have to be scared!!! thats the first problem in a 2v1 situation.

By the way Dealth from NJ made us a poster and is submitting it to the smashboards contest

check it out! i liked it

http://i49.tinypic.com/160c60g.png

Thanks again to dealth!

Allied

Smash Master
a little meatriding by dealth but good luck to him on the picture contest! yo i still have the vote count for TV joining like honestly hes like the chillest smasher known to man he should deff join

Same with xzax

/discuss & vote

Zucco

Smash Master
nice looking pic. Fatal having the 1 and only title seems weird though. Im not saying I want one or anything, but it should be all or none honestly. Helps have a balance in the picture. hell take dooms advice and give shadow a title, along with dmbrandon for being the best trash talker and snakeee for being the only female in the crew.(<3)

As for new members, last time I checked we were kicking people out and have yet to do so. Im not voting on anything till I find out exactly what is happening with those 2.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I'm apprehensive to voting in new people, because we don't want too many people in. Xzax is fine with me, but I don't know Teevee at all, so i'd vote no on him.

Allied

Smash Master
My opinion is i'd just have people we chill with and you didnt talk to TV at polybrawl at all? ether

also even though i love ninja edd + rhyme they dont even show up to tournaments or keep updated or anything nor show only will to do so =/

idk Doom whattya think?

btw i didnt make the poster i mean either way it was really nice of dealth to make the picture for us

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
My opinion is i'd just have people we chill with and you didnt talk to TV at polybrawl at all? ether

also even though i love ninja edd + rhyme they dont even show up to tournaments or keep updated or anything nor show only will to do so =/

idk Doom whattya think?

btw i didnt make the poster i mean either way it was really nice of dealth to make the picture for us
Nope, didn't speak to him at all.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master

Zucco

Smash Master
I'm suddenly feeling depressed.
Currently I'm looking something like my avy.
lmfaooo.
lol you know I still love ya man. I probably laugh more at your **** talk just because its crazy but dmbrandon knows how to get inside peoples head and effect the way they play and such.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
lol you know I still love ya man. I probably laugh more at your **** talk just because its crazy but dmbrandon knows how to get inside peoples head and effect the way they play and such.
lmfaoo na I'm just playing. If anything what you just said sums it up perfectly xD.

Edit: also I forgot to say in the last post, that juice picture thingy is hot sons

cept for that little fatal meat ridin goin on derrr LOL.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
How about everyone gets a title? Instead of "NE's finest", give him "The most dangerous Snake", after his combo video? Shadow, the unknown pro? etc, etc.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Allied - The Hype Guy
Atomsk - Versatility King
Blackanese - Trash Talk Supreme
Dazwa - The Token Mod
dmbrandon - The Voice In Your Head
Doom - The Rising Star
Ether - Trolling 101 Professor
Fatal - The Most Dangerous Snake
Shadow - The Unknown Pro
Snakeee - The Gambler