• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master
lol i really like all the poly videos very intense matches

Good stuff to juice though taking the top spots =)

jg wentworth has the best tournament videos

@Fatal

they dont suck baby the results are to show that were active

CHEER UP KIDDO

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Everyone should sign and get SF4 at MLG http://www.eventhubs.com/

I mean like I ain't playing in it but lets make MLG better for everyone, who doesnt want to see Yipes trash talking while Jwong is playing, or see Daigo in person?

Also I'm going to a tourney next week, found some more stuff with Diddy. Either I will get 2nd to last or last lol, or top 8. And for a title for me maybe something with me thinking of the greastest crew name ever, since you know I ain't good yet or done anything lmao.

dealth0072

Smash Journeyman
I will add titles appropriate to each player.
Is there any specific titles anyone wants, or ones that I should use that I am unaware of? (Besides the ones in Dooms post)

Because I will use those along with any specifics wanted.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
I nominate Inui to join the crew, his fruit of choice can be the Tomato, since you know he's seen as a joke to the NJ/NY smash scene and people often throw tomatoes at clowns and bad comedians.

Random-Also from Doom telling Cheese to eat a **** pretty much and him saying he's almost as bad as Inui. Imagine if they find someone who is like dough, they can make a pizza, PIZZA, and I mean who doesnt like pizza, AMIRITE?

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I nominate Inui to join the crew, his fruit of choice can be the Tomato, since you know he's seen as a joke to the NJ/NY smash scene and people often throw tomatoes at clowns and bad comedians.

Random-Also from Doom telling Cheese to eat a **** pretty much and him saying he's almost as bad as Inui. Imagine if they find someone who is like dough, they can make a pizza, PIZZA, and I mean who doesnt like pizza, AMIRITE?
Bleachigo (HORRIBLE PLAYER WITH NO MIND GAMES) = Falco
Falco = Bread
Bread = dough

Inui (tomato) + Cheese (cheese) + Bleachigo (dough) = pizza

Snakeee

Smash Master
I will add titles appropriate to each player.
Is there any specific titles anyone wants, or ones that I should use that I am unaware of? (Besides the ones in Dooms post)

Because I will use those along with any specifics wanted.
Erm, idunno but not gambler. I don't like to make up my own title so someone say something else plz :ohwell:

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
link to the poly vids o.o did atomsk and shadow play? loool tell me adhd vs shadow got recorded

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
zucco should either be "the comeback king" or "the king of town"
the lolicon stuff goes too far sometimes and i don't think he even likes the title.

ether, thanks for the sig :).
i'm definitely not the best in the country, though! m2k!
i would like to think i'm arguably top 3, but the other regions probably wouldn't think so =/.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
zucco should either be "the comeback king" or "the king of town"
the lolicon stuff goes too far sometimes and i don't think he even likes the title.

ether, thanks for the sig :).
i'm definitely not the best in the country, though! m2k!
i would like to think i'm arguably top 3, but the other regions probably wouldn't think so =/.
This guy is so modest.

Allied

Smash Master
yeah shadow i feel ya those other regions are dead up like "HERP DERP washed up DSF who looks like a sand n*gger irl can beat you"

GTFO

yeah though zucco should get king of the town

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Gonna have to go with King of Town on Zucco too, change Atomsk from Versatility King to Versatility Master.

Frank, The Male Lesbian? lololol. It worked for Xyro. C'mon man, you can make your own. Just think of what people would want to know you as.

Veril

Frame Savant
Spring break starting the 15th. I can't f***ing wait. I feel like all I do is study, work (for money), and work (on B+)... and spend time on Smashboards during class (like I am right now lol)

:( -> :D

Allied, how goes the job search? We've gotta play some vBrawl/B+/Melee over my break.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Gonna have to go with King of Town on Zucco too, change Atomsk from Versatility King to Versatility Master.

Frank, The Male Lesbian? lololol. It worked for Xyro. C'mon man, you can make your own. Just think of what people would want to know you as.
I'll take it :laugh:

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero

What makes me a master?

Allied

Smash Master
yo dna this weekend whos going up? if its a full car i might just take the train

Any word on 2v2 for MLG orlando? and tickets?

Zucco

Smash Master
Word. Got the call from brandon not too long ago. **** just got real.

Allied

Smash Master
yo i have a serious problem i suck at snake dittos so much

i think im gonna train my metaknight .... for snake

Allied

Smash Master
After spending all night typing up the resume and looking up fatals results for him

i finally send out 100% juices resume to VGAworldwide

and i'm currently hitting up other sponsors right now

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
After spending all night typing up the resume and looking up fatals results for him

i finally send out 100% juices resume to VGAworldwide

and i'm currently hitting up other sponsors right now
My hero<3333

Top Bottom