• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
LMFAO so I just seen the trailer for that Hakan guy. Dude reminds me of Family Guy's, greased up deaf guy.

I also like how deeJay was the only guy smiling when he does that slip and slide move or whatever lolol.

Definitely wanna play SF4 now just cause of him lmfaoo.

Zucco

Smash Master
dudley looks like the best character in the game so far. I hope Ibuki is really good though(she most likely will be). I want to main her now!

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I'm maining Juri, Cammy, and C. Viper if I ever play it, because I have Snakeee syndrome.

Brandon, you're never on AIM anymore. =/

Allied

Smash Master
i remember how juri was so overhyped !! xD

talking to head of meetagamer right now! for sponsorship! :D

Allied

Smash Master
I play female characters almost exclusively in pretty much everything possible.
yeah i know ur mad wierd like that <3

Yo people are mad dumb though

Meetagamer wanted us to advertise their site for a week without letting me know our terms or anything yet

i was like UH no thanks

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
dudley looks like the best character in the game so far. I hope Ibuki is really good though(she most likely will be). I want to main her now!
I agree Dudley is gonna be beast. Ibuki is just gonna be C. Viper and Akuma combined, have you seen the demo play by JWong yet? **** is bananas. Juri will probaly be the best though, and havent decide of these 3 to main yet.

@YES- **** just got real, Rufus and Gief must become one to take down the ULTIMATE VILLIAN HAKAN... FUSIOOOOONNNNNN HAAAA!!!

Allied

Smash Master
Yoo i had the strangest dream about this crew last night

that we got lost in some different demension like the underworld and Me and Fatal joined a national mario kart tournament and RAPEDDDD and ether hooked up with a sucubus it was maddd wierd

And dmbrandon fight the king of the underworld for his title and gave him the rock bottom LOLOL

too good there was more but thats really all that comes to mind

Allied

Smash Master
i'm doing my first ever wifi tournament online lol i won my first match xD

edit: i got 3rd!!! haha

bajisci

Smash Ace
this is for ether

this is one of a whole bunch of shots that were posted a whileeeeee back

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Of course we do. You already know we keep it corporate, if it ain't got a thread it ain't corporate.

Top Bottom