• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Hey, Rapture :D.
Allied, FF13 is amaazzinngg!
haven't played an intense rpg in a while. i thought i was gonna lose interest in it early on, but it's really good.
the battle system is actually fun and not boring, unlike most FF games tend to get, lol.

KTAR 2 this weekend is gonna be STACKED.
allied, you going to that?

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
What up Shadow. :)

Allied, I'm definitely going for it. But I'll keep another character for some help. I do think PT still has potential. I'm just gonna have to find it, lol.

Allied

Smash Master
Hey, Rapture :D.
Allied, FF13 is amaazzinngg!
haven't played an intense rpg in a while. i thought i was gonna lose interest in it early on, but it's really good.
the battle system is actually fun and not boring, unlike most FF games tend to get, lol.

KTAR 2 this weekend is gonna be STACKED.
allied, you going to that?

I'm prolly gonna grab it after i **** ktar 2 cuz i'm getting top 5 with snake NO JOHNS!!

and yeah i'm going i gotta coach u guys anyway btw shadow i got 3rd on friday, 1st on saturday and sunday i got 2nd on wifi tournaments yo i think my snake is finally getting a little legit besides the wifi lag

Idk i'm pumped and inb4 wifi
What up Shadow. :)

Allied, I'm definitely going for it. But I'll keep another character for some help. I do think PT still has potential. I'm just gonna have to find it, lol.

yeah you should be ok i mean look at Reflexwonder he places well going full PT hes just nuts xD

@ yes ROFL dont listen to this guy hes a trollllllll

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
i dun liek mk tho cuz he shawt

But seriously, probably won't be MK if I pick someone else up. If I do. I may just use PT like Reflex. I just wish there was something so amazing for at least one of them. Maybe if Squirtle's f-air had the same effect as Melee Falcon's f-air.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I'm prolly gonna grab it after i **** ktar 2 cuz i'm getting top 5 with snake NO JOHNS!!

and yeah i'm going i gotta coach u guys anyway btw shadow i got 3rd on friday, 1st on saturday and sunday i got 2nd on wifi tournaments yo i think my snake is finally getting a little legit besides the wifi lag

Idk i'm pumped and inb4 wifi

yeah you should be ok i mean look at Reflexwonder he places well going full PT hes just nuts xD

@ yes ROFL dont listen to this guy hes a trollllllll
alright, good ****.
you should still be proud of wifi accomplishments, imo. still pretty impressive, yah know?
not something to BRAG about, but be proud, mah d00! XD

Rapture, see how PT does in tournament over here for a little while. Reflex used to place with PT. that guy was toooo good, lol.
You'll probably have a bit of an edge because people will underestimate/not know your character well.
I don't think PT is garbage. it's possible to place well with them. just gotta be really good :bee:

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
They all have something stupid about them. Ivy's B, Charizard's Side-b, Squirte's squirtle.

My baby mk might be ready for ktar.

And yeah I'd rather not fight PT as Snake or Wario.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Well, hopefully I could start going to some tournaments to show everyone my PT. Too bad I can't go to any this weekend, but I'm hoping to hit some up in April.

Allied

Smash Master
april's definitally gonna be a great month!!! mlg!!!

also any word on coaching from MLG yet i can't find anything

shadow did diem talk to you yet about plane tickets yet i'd rather go with you guys on the same plane if anything

WE CAN BOND!!!!!!!!!!!! and <3 yes

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
As far as I know, coaching has been allowed for every game, but I don't honestly remember what went on during the Melee days in terms of coaching. I know team games have always included coaching, but I dunno about Smash.

Too bad I cannot attend Orlando. I wish I could, but I'm waiting for a closer event, as in Columbus or NYC/Meadowlands.

Allied

Smash Master
As far as I know, coaching has been allowed for every game, but I don't honestly remember what went on during the Melee days in terms of coaching. I know team games have always included coaching, but I dunno about Smash.

Too bad I cannot attend Orlando. I wish I could, but I'm waiting for a closer event, as in Columbus or NYC/Meadowlands.
ii assume for 2v2 at least i can coach and yeah i'm still 50:50 right now on heading to orlando too

moneys tight atm

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
ii assume for 2v2 at least i can coach and yeah i'm still 50:50 right now on heading to orlando too

moneys tight atm
More or less for me is just the permission to go and the ability to.

And honestly, I may just stick with PT because I just don't as well with anyone else. The only ones I really see useful for me are Wario and maybe G&W...

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
That video was pretty sick. I'm actualy more interested in using Wario now.

I'll definitely hit you guys up for some help with my Wario if I decide to main him alongside PT.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Random facts:

1. Barret is the best defensive character in FFVII.

2. The best party in FFIX is Zidane, Freya, Quina and Amarant.

---

Shadow, how far are you in FFXIII?

Allied

Smash Master
That video was pretty sick. I'm actualy more interested in using Wario now.

I'll definitely hit you guys up for some help with my Wario if I decide to main him alongside PT.
wario is too broken xD! don't talk to wario mains though like dmg or fiction

they are mean =(

inb4namesearch

So is Dudley going to suck in ssf4?
HELL NO what are u ********?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
The speed of the two games makes it feel like it. Hopefully they put even more stun on his Foward m. Kick, m.kick, heavy punch. GOD
TIER!!

I've been playing 3rd Strike all week with friends. Tick throwing is easier than in Guilty Gear :)

Is the stun system in sf4 the same as 3's?

Allied

Smash Master
The speed of the two games makes it feel like it. Hopefully they put even more stun on his Foward m. Kick, m.kick, heavy punch. GOD
TIER!!

I've been playing 3rd Strike all week with friends. Tick throwing is easier than in Guilty Gear :)

Is the stun system in sf4 the same as 3's?
tbh idk and you play dudley in sf3?

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
Yeah, I do. (I'm trying to learn Ibuki, but I keep cornering myself with kunai when I panic.)

I only ever whored out 3rd Strike because of the idea of parrying. Too young for SF2, too poor for 4.

Dudley is too fun, 3 good reads and you summon those stars :D

Allied

Smash Master
no coaching for ssbb @ mlg

oh well you guys still got my support and i'll still be going!! not entering teams there though xD fugg dat

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
HeartGold arrived at my house.

Not gonna lie, but Totodile following me around is beast.

Zucco

Smash Master
um, Dudley looks like hes going to be the best in the game. If not best, than top 5 for sure.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
um, Dudley looks like hes going to be the best in the game. If not best, than top 5 for sure.
What if they make all of his EX's unsafe!? They'll nerf him because he is a ******!

I'm hoping since there isn't as much testing on the 10 new characters on SF4's engine (as opposed to the rest of the cast) that Dudley and Ibuki are godly.

I need to get into SF4, I know all my school friends will buy SSF4 so I'll be coming to **** you all soon after that!

Zucco

Smash Master
have you seen Justin wong's playthroughs of the 3S characters on gametrailers.com ? they all look pretty solid.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
So Dudley looks really good. All his crap just meshes like in 3rd Strike.

They made his 6m.K mad good. I wonder if they left his 6l.K into a tick throw crap in.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
april's definitally gonna be a great month!!! mlg!!!

also any word on coaching from MLG yet i can't find anything

shadow did diem talk to you yet about plane tickets yet i'd rather go with you guys on the same plane if anything

WE CAN BOND!!!!!!!!!!!! and <3 yes
Yeah, we're waiting for the rule set to be announced, dude. Not going if mk gets banned, yah know?
you should definitely go with us though, yeah! would be awesome :D.

Shadow, how far are you in FFXIII?
Hey, I'm up to when Hope and Lightning split up with Sazh and Vanille.
Trying to take my time with it, a little. i don't like rushing through games. Always feels like i let it go to waste if i finish it too quickly.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
haha shadow im the same way with this game. im with fang and lightening now though. my god the part with snow and hope is so retarted,until i figured out how to use sentinels lols such an epic game.

who in juice is going to ktar

fkacyan

Smash Hero

k

everyone in 100% juice vote for this in the poll when it comes out.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267012 watch that thread I guess

sorry Snakeee but I put it as gambler, I really couldn't think of anything else and no one else was speaking up. I really hope you don't mind, I'm sincerely if you are :(
Something involving the fact that he only plays women would probably be good.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
No ruleset yet for MLG awesome can't wait for Meta to be banned and for items to be on lol.

Also wtf with my title "The Monkey" I aint no monkey. Thats pretty dumb lol, I want something better.

dealth0072

Smash Journeyman
No ruleset yet for MLG awesome can't wait for Meta to be banned and for items to be on lol.

Also wtf with my title "The Monkey" I aint no monkey. Thats pretty dumb lol, I want something better.

deadlines over so thats the one going in lol
I can change it for the group, but thats the one in the contest

sorry:(:(:(:(:(

Top Bottom