• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master
GOOD FLYER PAPA DEALTH <333

Ok so me, ninjaedd and fatal got our tickets, Anyone else?

also vex what info did you get to make dudley a counter to sagat? He starting to seem brokeeenn xD jk

also someone wifi me i couldn't do a wifi tourny today cuz it was at 6pm and tickets went out at 7pm

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Allied, I'll play you if you want. I'm just...hanging out right now. Let me know.

Allied

Smash Master
Right now its gonna be

Me
You,

Shadow hopfully
Fatal
atomsk

atomsk u get ur pass?

I ROFL'D AT NINJAEDD THE MONKEY LOL

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
Now that i got my pass, i'm definitely going and teaming with zex. really unfortunate that brandon can't go =/. dunno if he even talked to vVv Jerith about it yet.
I'll talk to him today.
Allied, keep me updated on what your plans are for getting there.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Now that i got my pass, i'm definitely going and teaming with zex. really unfortunate that brandon can't go =/. dunno if he even talked to vVv Jerith about it yet.
I'll talk to him today.
Allied, keep me updated on what your plans are for getting there.
Wait Brandon is not going? What is this 'pass' and could I possibly still get it? Nick, I'll team with you if that's the case because we can very likely place in teams. I've been practicing double Meta with Cura, so I can stick with that team if it's more comfortable. I think Mom would be a lot happier if I traveled with ya anyway lol.

I could afford to go now, if it wouldn't be TOO pricey. I have a good 2K.

Allied

Smash Master
Wait Brandon is not going? What is this 'pass' and could I possibly still get it? Nick, I'll team with you if that's the case because we can very likely place in teams. I've been practicing double Meta with Cura, so I can stick with that team if it's more comfortable. I think Mom would be a lot happier if I traveled with ya anyway lol.

I could afford to go now, if it wouldn't be TOO pricey. I have a good 2K.
definitally would be nice to see you again frankeee!!

Snakeee

Smash Master
Oh well I didn't know that was a definite or anything with him teaming with Zex.

Anyway, Cura is going??? Dr. G tell me what's going on with that because then it'd just be better for me to go with you guys. He's not online at the moment.

Dr. Grandpa

Smash Ace
i thought u were included. me, san and cura r going we planned this like 2 weeks ago lol i think cura wanna drive to florida for this

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Shadow, just an fyi, it's probably a good idea to let Jerith know about this so...you know, he knows.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Also, I figured out some awesome songs that should be somehow put into Brawl:

-Macho Grubba Theme (PM:TTYD)
-Rival Theme (PKMN HG/SS)
-Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Now he is? ****. All of this is confuzzling.

Also, why is it that when you try to save a replay, sometimes it won't give you the option? It's sort of annoying.

Anyways, Allied and I played a good amount two nights ago and I managed to save one of the replays...it happened to be of me winning, but remember that Allied slapped me probably every other time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJa8Qba69kU

Quality isn't amazing, so don't bother me about it, lol.

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Oh, that's annoying. Ah well. I figured as much. I'll need a cap card eventually.

Top Bottom