• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Zucco

Smash Master
ROFL i gotta get back on Allisbrawl chat

holla

ninjaedd is REALLY good imo he just need more practice and take th is game way more seriously

my favorite joke about the tournament is how zucco was trying to feel better about almost losing to bschung and then i realized ninjaedd pooped on bschung lmao xD
HEY! ITS SO HARD TO FIGHT D3 WITH LUCARIO! I got that 2 stock game 3 at least :bee:

edds a smart player, I just dont think he has the mindset yet. he told me how he just got bored and gave up during his set vs blue and pretty much gave him the win.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
bschung is also very good. He's limited by a bad character (that happens to **** Zucco's) that he tries to get too creative with.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
HEY! ITS SO HARD TO FIGHT D3 WITH LUCARIO! I got that 2 stock game 3 at least :bee:

edds a smart player, I just dont think he has the mindset yet. he told me how he just got bored and gave up during his set vs blue and pretty much gave him the win.
he lost to ADHDs peach. nuff said

edit: bschung is legit lol. he just sucks vs falco :(

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Lisa Trevor is... a unique individual. If you don't know who she is, google her.
Wow, I forgot all about that character!!

So wait, is she really dead?
I mean they said she's pretty much immortal.
I can see her still being alive somewhere out there, even with the mansion blowing up and all that good stuff.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
In RE: Umbrella Chronicles, Wesker kills her. GG hoe.
Lmao, **** I just got ***** XD
Also... wtf, a hoe? You stay sleeping with every other Smasher and you have a girlfriend. Who's the hoe now? >.>

I never played Umbrella Chronicles.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
In RE: Umbrella Chronicles, Wesker kills her. GG hoe.
They should make Sherry Birkin the main character of the next RE. Her, or Rebecca and/or Billy.

Btw, anyone that doesn't jump out of their chair, the first time they encounter Lisa, has balls of steel.

Do scary survival horror games still come out? I heard RE5 wasn't scary at all, and super easy.

Allied

Smash Master
You played a lot with Ally when he was over eh? lol
nooo i didnt i've been maining pure snake for the past 3 weeks though i dont use that trash character kirby

yo allied i liked the lip ring mah dood gets it in
you know, did you get grounded btw from the tourny?

vVv Gaming Announces Charity Auction!

http://www.vvv-gaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40977

Figured I posted here. I mean, it is for a good cause and such. Spread the word.

Oh, and hi peeps. What's up.
hey, i'll check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuYUK5Ttg5U

wesker vid. makes his look so ****** and broken

EDIT: wow wtf they block bada.ss. smashboards is stupid lol
ROFL yeah i don't like resident evil games at least the recent one, gameplay sucks , graphics are too good though

bajisci

Smash Ace
They should make Sherry Birkin the main character of the next RE. Her, or Rebecca and/or Billy.

Btw, anyone that doesn't jump out of their chair, the first time they encounter Lisa, has balls of steel.

Do scary survival horror games still come out? I heard RE5 wasn't scary at all, and super easy.
dead space. re5 was not scary and was super easy it was fun though.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
**** someone teach me how to snake ditto @_@
Snake dittos made easy!

1) If they're far away like across the stage, throw **** at them.
2) If they're near you, wait for them to ftilt and punish with ftilt.
3) If they're above you, up smash like a psycho.
4) Don't bother trying to get the kill until 140%.

And now you're all pros at snake dittos! Yes it's that simple.

Allied

Smash Master
"wow fvcking lag made me lose your captain falcon is garbage and i know your not the real ally the real ally's falcon would of 3 stocked me so take off that tag you f@ggot"

LOLOL

Top Bottom