• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Allied

Smash Master
Now he is? ****. All of this is confuzzling.

Also, why is it that when you try to save a replay, sometimes it won't give you the option? It's sort of annoying.

Anyways, Allied and I played a good amount two nights ago and I managed to save one of the replays...it happened to be of me winning, but remember that Allied slapped me probably every other time:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJa8Qba69kU

Quality isn't amazing, so don't bother me about it, lol.
hahahhaha !!! my luigi is sooo bad!! xD!!!!

My Wii isn't hacked. I'll have to find a way around it.
yeah if you can learn how to hack your wii for unlimited replays you can save anything you want

i'll see if i can get the information for you its painlessly easy

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
anyone wanna pick me up from teh bronx and take me home for ktar i'd so pay for gas and tolls and everything else pleaseeeeeee.

I run tournaments for you guys all teh time and some of you owe me favors-.-

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
anyone wanna pick me up from teh bronx and take me home for ktar i'd so pay for gas and tolls and everything else pleaseeeeeee.

I run tournaments for you guys all teh time and some of you owe me favors-.-
Full car, bro, so i'm guessing no.

:(

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
NightwishAVX7 (3:55:23 AM): i gotta get up in like 4 hours lol
NightwishAVX7 (3:55:40 AM): i cant sleep :-(
kelvintoogood (3:55:42 AM): lol gambling insommniac
NightwishAVX7 (3:55:45 AM): read me a story
kelvintoogood (3:57:09 AM): once upon a time there was a boy named jick. he had a brother named srank. they had gamertags like jhadow and jnakeee. eventually, they kept playing each other in tourney every time and jhadow always won. srank became gambler in his depression
kelvintoogood (3:57:10 AM): the end
NightwishAVX7 (3:57:28 AM): >:o"

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Yo, not gonna lie, but I've been going through a lot of the MK discussions about banning and what not and I've come to realize that...well...why in the **** are chaingrabs not banned, but MK should be?

MK doesn't even bother me. CGs do. I don't know why anyone hasn't trying to get things like IC's CG banned. It's beyond stupid and ruins the game, to be honest.

Allied

Smash Master
Yo, not gonna lie, but I've been going through a lot of the MK discussions about banning and what not and I've come to realize that...well...why in the **** are chaingrabs not banned, but MK should be?

MK doesn't even bother me. CGs do. I don't know why anyone hasn't trying to get things like IC's CG banned. It's beyond stupid and ruins the game, to be honest.
Rapture thats because, Chaingrabs are a big part of one of the characters games

D3 Chaingrabs on certain character IS his metagame without chaingrabs he would be drastically lower on the tier list because thats one of the ways he does well against high tiers like snake for example also any standing chaingrab is usually banned from tournament D3 is still good without chaingrabs but it definitally helps him stay high tier

Icies Chaingrab takes an absurd amount of skill to even do consistantly as well as in tournament Icies grab range against a top player who spaces well enough is horrible and usually can't grab another reason why they aren't banned

Falcos Chaingrab most characters still survive the chaingrab to spike and there are ways to prevent it as well as spacing yourself

Pikachus chaingrab is different for every character and isnt zero - death just a damage builder and can usually be stopped and besides there aren't any pikachus anyway xD!!!

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
****ing hate this peanut head lmfaoo

I dmbrandon l (3:13:26 AM): yo
I dmbrandon l (3:13:29 AM): I have your controller
Blackanese xD (3:14:02 AM): lol na i got mine guy
I dmbrandon l (3:14:13 AM): seriously
I dmbrandon l (3:14:16 AM): I have it
Blackanese xD (3:14:27 AM): lol diem... i just checked my bag ._. i have mine
I dmbrandon l (3:14:31 AM): MADE YA LOOK
I dmbrandon l (3:14:33 AM): EAT A ****
Blackanese xD (3:14:40 AM): LMFAO hate this guy
I dmbrandon l (3:14:42 AM): XD

This guy Diem is too good sons lmfaooo.

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
Rapture thats because, Chaingrabs are a big part of one of the characters games

D3 Chaingrabs on certain character IS his metagame without chaingrabs he would be drastically lower on the tier list because thats one of the ways he does well against high tiers like snake for example also any standing chaingrab is usually banned from tournament D3 is still good without chaingrabs but it definitally helps him stay high tier

Icies Chaingrab takes an absurd amount of skill to even do consistantly as well as in tournament Icies grab range against a top player who spaces well enough is horrible and usually can't grab another reason why they aren't banned

Falcos Chaingrab most characters still survive the chaingrab to spike and there are ways to prevent it as well as spacing yourself

Pikachus chaingrab is different for every character and isnt zero - death just a damage builder and can usually be stopped and besides there aren't any pikachus anyway xD!!!
My personal problem is the IC CG. Even if it is supposedly so hard to do, when it is accomplished, it's just stupid. Other chaingrabs don't bother me too much, if any at all, but the IC CG is just so annoying for a lot of characters and players.

I just remember watching old Melee MLG videos on Youtube and watching the whole match either be a chaingrab or an opponent playing so god **** cautiously because of one move.

And with Brawl now in MLG, I don't see why anyone wants to watch it either. D3's CG isn't that bad, neither are Falco's or Pika's. The IC CG, though, just bugs me to no end.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol we all have to get over that ic chaingrabs are gay hill, and just learn to time them out and have the icies rage when we kill their nanas

Snakeee

Smash Master
Ugh I need to be able to stay in my "perfect" mindset. It's extremely hard for me to play my best throughout an entire tournament for some reason. Part of it could be from a lack of sleep but I don't think that's really it.

Ether knows what I'm talking about.

EDIT: Criz that made me think of when I went to the bathroom yesterday: Blackanese was in there and as soon as I walked in he was like "Yo yo I told you I don't swing that way Papa Snake"
XD

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
same here frank. eazy knows what im talking about

lol why are black smashers the best to confide in

why is adhd the biggest creeper in the bathroom

why is xzax and doom better than me

all to be found out in ... tourny fix 9!!!!

haha the best part of my down time was when ally gets jg camera. hey its ya boy jee jay ally. GJ allay?

LOL GOOD JOB ALLY

vVv Rapture

Smash Lord
Writing Team
I really don't see how hard it is when good IC players seem to do it all the time. How hard is it really?

Allied

Smash Master
hahah rapture think about this

in tournament when you get a grab you have to perfectly sync to characters to grab the same character over and over again while hes trying to break out, and you cant get seperated and each character you have to chain grab differently

its kinda hard xD

tbh you will soon realize icies really aren't that big of a deal and no one can really use him at high levels anymore just a few

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
LOL i had a feeling that was MvC2 related Kai haha
Allied mentioned absurd skill. It certainly couldn't be brawl related. MvC2 is the only other fighter I play LOL.
hahah rapture think about this

in tournament when you get a grab you have to perfectly sync to characters to grab the same character over and over again while hes trying to break out, and you cant get seperated and each character you have to chain grab differently

its kinda hard xD

tbh you will soon realize icies really aren't that big of a deal and no one can really use him at high levels anymore just a few
Some skill is involved....but I'm sure if there were more IC's players people would think differently, if they think the grab requires a lot of skill, just like how I'm sure people would complain about snake if he was more popular in our area than MK ruling a vast majority. Snake is better imo, but it's w/e really. To each his own.

Allied

Smash Master
Allied mentioned absurd skill. It certainly couldn't be brawl related. MvC2 is the only other fighter I play LOL.

Some skill is involved....but I'm sure if there were more IC's players people would think differently, if they think the grab requires a lot of skill, just like how I'm sure people would complain about snake if he was more popular in our area than MK ruling a vast majority. Snake is better imo, but it's w/e really. To each his own.
i lawl'd at MvC2 xD

yeah idk tbh its a touchy subject rapture i wouldnt get caught up with it though

Allied

Smash Master
hmmm i'm soooooo hungryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

balalalal i need to get better at TvC @_@

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I'd just like to say NinjaEdd is actually really decent at Brawl, but has a few bad habits which holds him back, and the lack of consistent good DI, otherwise I think hes pretty decent tbh.

Allied

Smash Master
This thread needs more dr.Garbz

Or in Malcolm's word, Dr. Brags LOL.
ROFL i gotta get back on Allisbrawl chat

holla

I'd just like to say NinjaEdd is actually really decent at Brawl, but has a few bad habits which holds him back, and the lack of consistent good DI, otherwise I think hes pretty decent tbh.
ninjaedd is REALLY good imo he just need more practice and take th is game way more seriously

my favorite joke about the tournament is how zucco was trying to feel better about almost losing to bschung and then i realized ninjaedd pooped on bschung lmao xD

Top Bottom