• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Conti

Smash Ace
Ok haha in othernews I'm gunna be the bigger person and drop this subject... yay I'm a soccer mom...

U stated ur opinion how u think snakes post is gay... I stated how I think ur friekn immature... u call me a soccermom and life goes on :] gotta love it... so yea goin bed... allied get dem sponsers for ur crew... I might look some stuff up for ya... peacee

@ether. Yea shadows MK is beyond legitstatus

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Ok haha in othernews I'm gunna be the bigger person and drop this subject... yay I'm a soccer mom...

U stated ur opinion how u think snakes post is gay... I stated how I think ur friekn immature... u call me a soccermom and life goes on :] gotta love it... so yea goin bed... allied get dem sponsers for ur crew... I might look some stuff up for ya... peacee
:(, but I'm bored now......ah well. Gnight

KageMurphy

Smash Master
That or spell casters, need to test out which gay can be used best. You know what I mean man'g?

GoGoGadgetKai

KageMurphy

Smash Master
You scare me, I'll workshop that card for the hell of it tho, got plenty of time to plan.

10GoodNightBuddy

Zucco

Smash Master
Atomsk's D3 is too good. I'm glad I can learn how to fight my characters worst matchup from one of the best.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Kai, you're saying he's acting like a baby for saying some words are offensive when the ones he mentioned well, generally are. Big deal. You said his blog was email for the link he posted to it here using the smiley ">_>" Admitting stuff is hard and nerve racking (especially cause some people are bound to have comments like yours), cut him some slack. Nothing in the blog was "emo" at all.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Kai, you're saying he's acting like a baby for saying some words are offensive when the ones he mentioned well, generally are. Big deal. You said his blog was email for the link he posted to it here using the smiley ">_>" Admitting stuff is hard and nerve racking (especially cause some people are bound to have comments like yours), cut him some slack. Nothing in the blog was "emo" at all.
Cry me a river. Wahhhh he called me a bad name. :( I don't like that word

Conti

Smash Ace
this. ^

Cry me a river. Wahhhh he called me a bad name. :( I don't like that word
Lol I've come the the conclusion that his opinion on this shud just be ignored... ur being really lame

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
this. ^

Lol I've come the the conclusion that his opinion on this shud just be ignored... ur being really lame
Of course. Ignore any opinion that disagrees with your soccer mom responses. Like I said, you claim ignorance of the subject matter as the reason for disagreeing on making stupid blogs. You are just ********.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
It's the only thing I got mai dude XD. I'll have more if you decide to make some lame blog and have soccer moms start riding your **** though :laugh:

Conti

Smash Ace
Of course. Ignore any opinion that disagrees with your soccer mom responses. Like I said, you claim ignorance of the subject matter as the reason for disagreeing on making stupid blogs. You are just ********.
Ok 1. If the best u can call me is a soccermom then yea ur freiken ********... and act like a child (I'm about to buy a van and some "my child is an honor student" stickers to suit my new title :D ) OMG I CAN CALL YOU LAME NAMES... I'M PROOO [I'm sooo cool man right?!]
2. Blog wasn't stupid... u just think it is cuz it is about smash for once n its about his person life n stuff that he's going thru... just cuz its a lil too sensative for ur taste doesn't make it gay, stupid or irrelavant... what is irrelavant is a douche talkn smack oversmashboard to make yourself feel more important n tough in the world/socially... grow up kid... if what u enjoy in life is making others around u feel like crap cuz u think ur cool... then ur f'd up... nuff said...
3. I'm not being ignorant, I'm being right... ur being wrong...
Snakeee in the back of his mind posted that to see if he can be socially acceptd... and he can... just he has to watch for ppl like u who think they can say whatever they want (u can but its wrong morally)
we can fkn debate this all day u ain't gunna win. Sayn "oh cry my a river" as a comeback is fail btw... so yea do me a favor and leave this alone...

Conti

Smash Ace
Yeah I honestly wanna drop it he's just really fkn pissin me off... so in other newss? who here goin to fusion1 next weekend?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Ok 1. If the best u can call me is a soccermom then yea ur freiken ********... and act like a child (I'm about to buy a van and some "my child is an honor student" stickers to suit my new title :D ) OMG I CAN CALL YOU LAME NAMES... I'M PROOO [I'm sooo cool man right?!]
2. Blog wasn't stupid... u just think it is cuz it is about smash for once n its about his person life n stuff that he's going thru... just cuz its a lil too sensative for ur taste doesn't make it gay, stupid or irrelavant... what is irrelavant is a douche talkn smack oversmashboard to make yourself feel more important n tough in the world/socially... grow up kid... if what u enjoy in life is making others around u feel like crap cuz u think ur cool... then ur f'd up... nuff said...
3. I'm not being ignorant, I'm being right... ur being wrong...
Snakeee in the back of his mind posted that to see if he can be socially acceptd... and he can... just he has to watch for ppl like u who think they can say whatever they want (u can but its wrong morally)
we can fkn debate this all day u ain't gunna win. Sayn "oh cry my a river" as a comeback is fail btw... so yea do me a favor and leave this alone...
Ugh more crying. What a surprise from the no name. There are too many typos to point out so I'm gonna assume you meant to say "u think it is cuz it is ***NOT*** about smash." You obviously don't know me. You said yesterday that you'd stop crying and be the "bigger man" and let it go even though you started it in the first place because my comment made you cry. Wrong there too :laugh: Still salty because I don't agree? Being pissed off by some posts?? How sad.

Can you guys stop with these drama posts and take it to PMs?
Sure, after this, but I'm sure he's gonna post garbage again.

Last word battle :bee:

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
He's not legitimately obsessed with her, he simply loves the show and his pretend obsession garners lulz.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I'm actually legitimately curious on that. I'm not responding to his ignorant posts about me, I just seriously never understood it.

Well the pictures he uses are almost always kinda sexual.

Zucco

Smash Master
ew at this thread. I didnt even read half the garbage that was posted in here recently. That is most certainly not that juice.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Know what I never understood? How are you homosexual, but so obsessed with Marge Simpson? Something doesn't add up here :confused:
Something doesn't add up bc....well I guess you've been misinformed or can't reach a conclusion on your own. I like the character. You think I'm physically attracted to a cartoon??

He's not legitimately obsessed with her, he simply loves the show and his pretend obsession garners lulz.
^^^ Too smart

Zucs, Diem has found the trash entertaining as I was informed yesterday XD

Zucco

Smash Master
by half the garbage I meant I only really read your posts and not his lol.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Lmao for some reason I just randomly remembered when I picked Pomegranate juice, and Brandon came up to me and said very seriously something like, "Pomegranate juice is known as something very classy and sophisticated. What makes you believe you're worthy of that?"

Top Bottom