• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
It's far as **** from everything. I traveled longer to get there than I did to get to DNA. Let's not forget the fact that it's in quite possibly the strangest mall ever...weren't even any kids there, man. Just creepy adults in sweatpants or the very elderly.

The venue itself is smaller than DNA and is not open due to being a LAN center with lots of computers and stuff. There were only four setups there last time, though I understand this is supposed to be a bit bigger.

DNA is DEFINITELY in a worse area, but the venue itself isn't bad.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
VC7 was 100% worse, because my homie wasn't there.

Edit: ^

Fusion = Chibo's venue, right? I thought Chibo was supposed to be the master of finding good venues.

Allied

Smash Master
Ok i think i got some good news

The sponsors i have been hitting up are emailing me back hardbody (i've been applying since a week and half ago for the summer anway cuz yo i wanna go to these things)

So right now they are all giving me the same questions which is more information. which is good because it shows thier interested.

atm right now i got my friend whos a talented designer to do a juice myspace (i need it for a homepage of some sort for a juice resume) and manage it for some small time cash and he needs a project to do which i'm fairly pumped about.

Hopfully if i send out this information soon we could potentially seen some traveling sponsors. I'd figure also this is the best time to apply and its wierd because i picked the perfect time to do it.

Right now though every needs to step it though (especially mysefl ;__;) so i hope to see you all at more tournaments.

Also my friend help me out on a EASY way to make 200 dollars a month from online and i know him IRL and he showed me the checks and everything so if i can get more information on that, that would defintally be a good way to support tournament habits at the very least for doing little to nothing for free money.

big things in store for juice

MLG ORLANDO, WE OUT

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
allied, that's amazing. make it happen man! i hope something good works out for us.

doom, i dunno man. i had no problem with the fusion venue. chibo said they have a lot of tvs in the back when he runs an official tournament. the one we went to was a little, last minute thing, yah know?
that french fry and hot dog place that was right outside was mad legit, too.

Allied

Smash Master
YOOOO ZUCCO JUST GAVE ME HIS INFOOOOO good stuff to zucco

We just need

Ether
Snakeee
fatal

COME ON GUYS YOU HOLDING US UP <3333

edit: applying to VvV-gaming?

edit: they dont do brawl however Paragon gaming is accepting brawl

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
allied thats good stuff brah. hope u know mlg is doing brawl so we can work with that. this crew is the legits

Allied

Smash Master
@ bleach xD

@ seph worrddd son

btw when we teaming !!! my snake is legit status! lol

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
help me travel witcha son. snake mk is the ***** brah. i can help u stop making obvious mistakes and u can help me not hit u lmao

Zucco

Smash Master
yeah I had no problem at all with the fusion tourney. I cant really judge until the real tourney though(next week). im sure it'll be fine though.

Allied

Smash Master
help me travel witcha son. snake mk is the ***** brah. i can help u stop making obvious mistakes and u can help me not hit u lmao
we will deff team soon idk i plan on placing top every event no johns anymore especially with MLG backing right now i gotta back up the crew

also

just hit up

KontrolFreek Performance Video Game Gear

GET @ ME

Zucco

Smash Master
lol I feel ya doom. I definitely fall under inconsistent though for sure. I must work on it!

Allied

Smash Master
I don't keep track of my results, since I stopped giving a d*mn about the game ages ago.
yo search for your results i really need em mah du

even if you only have like 5 tournaments i need SOMETHING

edit - @ both of you

STEP IT UPPPPPP

how do you think i feel i suck! xD

Allied

Smash Master
i mean i guess ether =(

Fatal
Snakeee hit me up! (frank is doing it now)

:D

Btw Juice lets start talking costs of MLG orlando?

Plane Tickets
Housing
Registeration?

btw i vote for myself to be shadow + diems hype coach xDDDD definitally gonna need it! :D

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
i mean i guess ether =(

Fatal
Snakeee hit me up! (frank is doing it now)

:D

Btw Juice lets start talking costs of MLG orlando?

Plane Tickets
Housing
Registeration?

btw i vote for myself to be shadow + diems hype coach xDDDD definitally gonna need it! :D
Sorry, dawg, i'm in anti-Brawl mode right. If I did start entering stuff again, it would specifically be to play like a complete f*ggot and make people angry. Good luck with the sponsorship!

Allied

Smash Master
Sorry, dawg, i'm in anti-Brawl mode right. If I did start entering stuff again, it would specifically be to play like a complete f*ggot and make people angry. Good luck with the sponsorship!
Its cool,dawg, i understand you dont particarly enjoy the game and i respect that

and thanks!!

btw battlefield arcadia this saturday!!!!

good luck to bum + basic sasugage!

also btw i'm just gonna leave out

Ninja Edd
Rhyme
Ether

for the crew details

Fatal
Snakeee please get back to me!! thanks!

Conti

Smash Ace
Lol how's the juice sponser search goin allied? {Postin in atlantic north **** now for ya ;] }

Have u tryed like non-video game companies that might sponser ?

Top Bottom