• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266820
wow, i really like this list. diddy is exactly where he should be. so are ICs and falco.
i was hoping wario would drop. i honestly don't see him being top 5 anymore. so, i'm glad that happened.
the only thing i disagree with is marth. i think he should be below wario and DDD, but above pikachu.
I think the list is pretty bad actually.

I didn't say people don't currently like those games. I basically said that any FF released after FF7 automatically receives an insane amount of criticism, for not being an FF7 clone. People cry endless rivers about how bad these games are, but I personally enjoyed them. I'll play 13 myself, and formulate my own opinion.

A lot of the "complaints" are really preferences, pet peeves or overblown.
Agreed. I think 7 is the most overrated game of the series. 9 is my favorite and I like 8 about the same as 7. Most of the older ones I'm not crazy about, except 4.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
juicy has by far the funiest **** alive. we used jgs meme so much while playing random games.

heavy rain ftw

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Inui's 4th of July thing last year was cool.
Yeah that was a great idea. I'd be down for something similar this summer and would be more than willing to provide snack/drinks. I'd have something at my house but I'm way to far north and I doubt anyone would come. We'll see though. Many months till summer.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I don't have the tournament stamina required for Brawl. I didn't enter anything yesterday and I was still exhausted. 8 minute games ftl. 99 second rounds in other games is more appealing to me.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
[22:56] Allied1337: I want everyone's past 12 months of tournament results and links to IM me , Allied1337

alright guys, allied is trying to get us a sponsorship, so let's help him out! i already sent him all of my results that i could find. gogo!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
DO THIS **** YO, just search tournament results for your name, sift through results, copy paste, question mark question mark question mark, profit!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Allied1337: what do you think if teevee joined juice btw?
Allied1337: He chills with me,fatal, zucco, and hes blackaneses's static partner
Dazwa070: he's coo
Dazwa070: i'd be for that
Allied1337: if you could bring it up in juice thread i'm banned until tommorow 3pm

silly allied, getting banned

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Im sick too.

Runny nose and ****.

Nasty *** smash player spreading their swine flu.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
Brawl won't be at Orlando. MLG Colombus is where it begins, mah doo.
It starts at Orlando, just the online qualifier is for Colombus to help with seeding.

Also Diddy is broken, 0-death -> side-b kick cancel to single naner lock to nair (catch naner) to glide toss up to spike.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
It starts at Orlando, just the online qualifier is for Colombus to help with seeding.

Also Diddy is broken, 0-death -> side-b kick cancel to single naner lock to nair (catch naner) to glide toss up to spike.
Guaranteed?

Also, seeing Melee elitists RAAAAAGE!!! because Brawl is now on the MLG circuit is entertaining.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Guaranteed?

Also, seeing Melee elitists RAAAAAGE!!! because Brawl is now on the MLG circuit is entertaining.
Lol I saw some people raging about this. I just honestly think Melee had it's time in the spotlight and now it is Brawl's turn.

It's good for Smash.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Lol I saw some people raging about this. I just honestly think Melee had it's time in the spotlight and now it is Brawl's turn.

It's good for Smash.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

But, seriously. MLG always goes with the most recent game in a series.

I hope WoW is off the circuit, because the community is complete trash and undeserving, and the game is horrible to spectate.

Ninja Edd

Smash Journeyman
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!

But, seriously. MLG always goes with the most recent game in a series.

I hope WoW is off the circuit, because the community is complete trash and undeserving, and the game is horrible to spectate.
Yeah, its guaranteed, its says Registration for MLG Orlando Opens March 17 at 7pm ET.

Also, I think they're keeping WoW, and are adding Quake Live to the circut, the game has become fairly popular, its appearing at Devastation this year too. They made add Counter Strkie as well, someone just created something called CSP, its CS 1.6 but with Source graphics. It's in beta right now, but lucky for them the PC circut doesnt start till the second event.

SSF4 will be at the second event too probaly, bad timing unfortunately for Capcom with it or it be at the first event.

People always say this, but this is definntely the biggest year of gaming, with all the great games coming out, plus MLG just announced madness yesterday.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I don't like the location or the venue for Fusion. I'd go to DNA if I were able to attend an event that day.

Allied

Smash Master
Hey whats up guys

i need this ASAP /No lazy b*tching

The past 12 months of everyones tournament results
hit me up on my aim: Allied1337

Please do it in this formate

Tournament
Link
Result

It may be time consuming but atomsk got his done in 30 minutes with me on aim
Diem got it done in shorter time

I have

Shadow
Diem
Blackanese
Dazwa
Atomsk

everyone else PLEASE either post it here or hit me up on aim thanks :D

Allied

Smash Master
@ SNAKEEE

GIVE ME UR TOURNY RESULTS MAH DU <33

btw starting official vote on teevee joining juice

pros -

Chill guy
Friendly guy
Loud guy (HYPEEEE)
Trash talker
Blackas partner
Good friends with me, atomsk, blacka, fatal and dazwa
From New England area as well so familar with chilling with fatal + dazwa

Con

Ugly
Dm or Ether dont know him yet

I say yay
atomsk says yay
dazwa says yay
blacka says yay

inb4 we dont know him or whatever

Yo we got minty in the crew LOL so i think this would be really cool if teevee joined hes active player too which means we will see him at tournaments and definitally a growing threat in tournaments (inb4 enemy controller ADDING POWER TO THE CREW !!! ) LOL

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
we don't know him or whate...dammit allied...

okay...

enemy controller ADDING POWER TO THE CR...FAWKING ALLIED!

well...I got nothing...

btw you guys should totally use the name inui gave you guys...100% *** Juice, why else would you say you get it in?

Top Bottom