• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

100% Juice - The best things in life are free.

Foy

Smash Champion
Absolutely no idea, but if i wanted to get sponsored by something it would either be White Castle or Hookers 'R Us.

Allied

Smash Master
1-800-THE-CRAVE is thier corporate office idk how i should word it though or if they would even like idk

Foy

Smash Champion
Just go to their headquarters and demand that you sponsor **** and that you will spread the word of deliciousness to the world.

AHH **** CORPORATE IS IN OHIO FOOL!! CALL THOSE DUDES! Tell them about MLG tournaments and how you can sponsor for them.

Xzax Kasrani

Smash Master
Ether i am but thats just like a philly thing. for big tournaments and especially with MLG coming up UFB won't be repping at all for nothing big. I was in both EC and UFB when EC was alive

/memories

blackanese

Smash Lord
New York Citaaay :333 Occupation: Stripper ;]
Ether i am but thats just like a philly thing. for big tournaments and especially with MLG coming up UFB won't be repping at all for nothing big. I was in both EC and UFB when EC was alive

/memories
nugguh didnt' you write a thread, not even a week ago talking about you're quitting?

LOLOL gtfo sons lol. Anyways if you come through to poly today good shiz.

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
Yo, xzax, i'm going to Poly in the same car with Diem, Zucco, Shadow and Atomsk. I don't know what Transit Stop is.

Edit: No one else from Philly is going, that can bring you?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Hey guys, I made a really revealing blog on AiB >_>
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=59441
Glad you're open to criticism, because that was one of the gayest things I've ever read. Offended at those terms? I thought they were pretty funny and being offended at them is kinda lame. You can do w/e you want but why do you need to post crap like that to the smash community?

Sounds mean but take it or leave it. Other than your emo blog, hope you're doing well.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i dont see whats so bad about being kind of offended by some of those terms, and being condescending about the blog despite him saying he likes writing and being expressive

Snakeee

Smash Master
Glad you're open to criticism, because that was one of the gayest things I've ever read. Offended at those terms? I thought they were pretty funny and being offended at them is kinda lame. You can do w/e you want but why do you need to post crap like that to the smash community?

Sounds mean but take it or leave it. Other than your emo blog, hope you're doing well.
Idunno why you have to always make comments like this. It's not an emo blog or anything, I'm just a very expressive person like Chibo said (thanks), and I absolutely love to freewrite. I'm trying to be more open about myself is all, and I'm not the only person that felt those two terms sound just a bit offensive. The words contained in them are obviously offensive terms normally so why shouldn't they be here?

Conti

Smash Ace
It wasn't an emo blog... he just kinda wants people to have better idea of who he is annd like acceptance... and writing really does make yourself feel better... its all in the mindset

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Idunno why you have to always make comments like this. It's not an emo blog or anything, I'm just a very expressive person like Chibo said (thanks), and I absolutely love to freewrite. I'm trying to be more open about myself is all, and I'm not the only person that felt those two terms sound just a bit offensive. The words contained in them are obviously offensive terms normally so why shouldn't they be here?
If you would have said "check out my blog" without the stupid face indicating that you were iffy about what people might think, it wouldnt be as bad. You said you were ok with criticism and I'm giving it. It was incredibly gay and being offended by "mean words" is for babies. "Baby conduct", the term I use often with Shugo( lol). Don't worry, when I make an extremely lame blog like that I'll read your comment before anyone elses :bee:
It wasn't an emo blog.
Incorrect

Conti

Smash Ace
If you would have said "check out my blog" without the stupid face indicating that you were iffy about what people might think, it wouldnt be as bad. You said you were ok with criticism and I'm giving it. It was incredibly gay and being offended by "mean words" is for babies. "Baby conduct", the term I use often with Shugo( lol). Don't worry, when I make an extremely lame blog like that I'll read your comment before anyone elses :bee:

Incorrect
Nah he was just hoping that someone ignorant such as urself wudnt critize em for being who he is... it was just he wasn't saying it in a depressing oh I'm gunna kill myself... or my life sucks ... that's an emo blog... get ur facts straight or gtfo :]

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Nah he was just hoping that someone ignorant such as urself wudnt critize em for being who he is... it was just he wasn't saying it in a depressing oh I'm gunna kill myself... or my life sucks ... that's an emo blog... get ur facts straight or gtfo :]
You think anyone who thinks a comment was dumb or has something negative to say says it because they can't comprehend the subject material? Really? If you wanna act like a soccer mom thats fine with me, but really?

Conti

Smash Ace
Haha and u act like a 2yr old... and I'm anythin but a soccer mom... ur just a doucheee ;]

Now let's talk smack over smashboards cuz we r toughguys okayz?

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Haha and u act like a 2yr old... and I'm anythin but a soccer mom... ur just a doucheee ;]
Def a soccer mom.

It's 2:30 in the morning and not too tired. A few more posts will entertain me so sure. I'll try to find some soccer mom pics

Top Bottom