• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/18/2008 GIGABITS - A Fall Brawl

Equi

Smash Ace
equi! i had a brilliant idea

I have a chessboard, you have a chessboard, we should play chess through emails while im at work

we email each other our moves and whatnot. It would be splendifferous for my slow days of work, like today
If you have access to internet you can play me on chess.com I'm on there a lot. It's a good site.

Yeah send me an email at equivocalx@gmail.com or hit me up on AIM, whatever it takes to contact me. I'm always up for a game of chess, and will howl until the game starts.

Equi

Smash Ace
What I meant to say GDX, in the dorkiest and nerdiest fashion possible:

SPECTACULAR IDEA!

Equi

Smash Ace
Ah Master Raven has arrived. The pesky MK that gives my Snake 'ah running on the **** wifi service.

How goes it today?

Equi

Smash Ace
Master Raven is amazing period, or so I've heard from the townsfolk.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol townsfolk

you know who else is really really good that i played online? redhalberd. hrnut wasnt far off when he said he could be the best MK in FL...not like it matters cause he never goes to any tourneys due to assorted johns :laugh:

Equi

Smash Ace
Hmm yeah he could be, but from what I've played thus far I'd have to go with Master Raven. He reminds me of mini m2k. Scary thing is I've never even faced him in real life, and I know if he adapts to my Wolf it'll be scary times in real life. He's got my Snake beat pretty much, so I gotta hide Wolf until tourney. :p

And also GDX:

1. e4

LMAO how the mods would react if they found us playing chess in a tourney thread.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
xyz u noob

If theres a possibility of u ditching me you'd better tell me now.

Either team with me 100% or find someone else. Don't ditch me 2 days before the tourney.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
buddy, you know i'd never ditch you. I just want first dibs on afro if you come up with a reason to not show up. its on you if you don't wanna team.

Master Raven

Smash Master
MM at gigs, you're amazing in wifi!!

i'm curious to see if you're amazing offline.
lol thanks, when I saw you played Ike instead of GW though I thought "pffft **** it it's Wifi lol" and decided to use my other characters lol. My Ike is sooooo rusty :( And yeah I play plenty good offline, just that I don't really get the chance to go to a lot of tournies (at least not yet, expect me to come to a lot more by next year when I get a car. I'm going to PnT Miami this weekend and after that to FlatSoda's tourney this month).

Also Equi I'm going back to learning the Wolf matchup with MK. I just have to get rid of some bad habits, that's all. ;) I also had this horrible tendancy to sandbag (not on purpose) in friendlies, but I'm getting out of that now. I need to give everyone (and for everyone to give me) the best possible practice that we can get so we can get better quicker.

CO18

Smash Hero
Hmm the best mk in fl, raven or hal tough one. Ima have to go with halberd barely though, no offense raven XD.

Unless halberd is just better Vs Dedede than you are.

Also XYZ mm? I want another awesome set like we had on aib.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
I'll take any MMs you people want...

particularly, anybody from FIU and every MK

CO18

Smash Hero
Fenrir MM?

Im also acceptin any MM.

CO18 we doin the ddd ditto the ddd boards want? :p
O true. It was non infinite though right lol. I dont want it to be first person to grab 3 times wins.

If we play in tourney im preparing for the most homo match ever.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Sure, CO18, our mm will be no infinites.
show u how big daddy m2k does it :D

and Fenrir, 5 bucks?

who ya gona use, just curious, i'll MM either way.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Sure, CO18, our mm will be no infinites.
show u how big daddy m2k does it :D

and Fenrir, 5 bucks?

who ya gona use, just curious, i'll MM either way.
double blind?

nah...going Fox with a possible CP...

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
xyz is teaming with sheermadness

I'd like to team with a snake player.

And you said you'd team with me some time :).

And it's guaranteed money.

And I tink yoar kewl.

And this is 6 days after my birthday, so it'd be like a sweet gift.

Leh

Smash Ace
xyz is teaming with sheermadness

I'd like to team with a snake player.

And you said you'd team with me some time :).

And it's guaranteed money.

And I tink yoar kewl.

And this is 6 days after my birthday, so it'd be like a sweet gift.
Me and seibrik are going to own this.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
no one's afraid of seibrik & afro, maybe if your names were azen and m2k then i'd care, well, i guess i better get my gw ready for teams to **** that fat *** penguin...or i'll just play snake or marth or my newly found mk...thats actually good now, can't wait to fight seibrik in single...hope my plan works :chuckle:

Gindler

Smash Champion
I am, Dthrow to Rocket launcher to the feet is too good. Actually Dthrow to anything is too good. Sigh, better start training with my new doubles character i s'pose.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
no one's afraid of seibrik & afro, maybe if your names were azen and m2k then i'd care, well, i guess i better get my gw ready for teams to **** that fat *** penguin...or i'll just play snake or marth or my newly found mk...thats actually good now, can't wait to fight seibrik in single...hope my plan works :chuckle:
dont be alarmed. he has no plan...he just does things :laugh:

now that i think about it, seibrik is the oen of the two FIU that i havnt faced in a tourney set. i say that, because i have terrible luck, and now that i mention that, its gonna happen at this gigs

Leh

Smash Ace
Easy win will be Easy.

Lez Do Eet Seibrik

Team Name: iwantthekillNOWWWWWW

Top Bottom