• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/18/2008 GIGABITS - A Fall Brawl

Gingerr

Smash Lord
oh, really last time i check you had to pick like three people, (MK, Snake, D3) just to beat me otherwise you weren't gonna win so, i'd love to see you stick to the penguin only this time
lol, says the guy that picked a week old (?) Falco against Matt, as if that was going to help you win xD

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
lol, says the guy that picked a week old (?) Falco against Matt, as if that was going to help you win xD
i think the falco was more along the lines of "i wonder what would happen if..." choices. I know nick didnt think he'd win with falco. At least not that fast after picking him up.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
i think the falco was more along the lines of "i wonder what would happen if..." choices. I know nick didnt think he'd win with falco. At least not that fast after picking him up.
>.>
<.<

Yeah, that's a MUCH better explaination ROFL

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
>.>
<.<

Yeah, that's a MUCH better explaination ROFL
lol. well, when i saw him pick falco, the only thought that went through my mind was "hmm. i guess he doesn't care about the match anymore for some reason". unlike when i see him play a character i know hes practiced alot like an olimar (because im usually the test dummy) , in which then i think "somebody is about to get ***** in this mansion"

not to say afro wouldnt win in a set against hrnut anyway, but at that point i knew he had given up. I dunno why though..not like he was that far behind

A similar example of that day was whe he picked DK in the grand finals of doubles.

Master Raven

Smash Master
DK is sooooo good in doubles!

Too bad I was so rusty with him at the last PnT doubles :( should've stayed MK for both rounds.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I wish.

Too bad my parents won't allow me to drive 4-5 hours to Orlando with people they barely know.

bwahahahshfdofoagarphtokhpsrjyj[s6754gss

I'll try to next year at least, when I start driving. :)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I wish.

Too bad my parents won't allow me to drive 4-5 hours to Orlando with people they barely know.

bwahahahshfdofoagarphtokhpsrjyj[s6754gss

I'll try to next year at least, when I start driving. :)
Master Raven and xYz would MM anyone in the world.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
i am considered the person in florida who plays the most characters so me doing that against seibrik wasn't suprising, he on the other hand rants on and on about being such an amazing D3 main when he wouldn't fight me when i played metaknight, not saying he wouldn't have won, just saying that he needs to stick to what he says so at gigs when i fight you, you'd better stay D3, don't be suprised when i play other characters when thats nothin new, and as for ginger and her comment, i respond by saying...i really don't care if you thought i tried or not, i'm just testing things out right now seeing what i could be capable of and what not, trust me i didn't believe i was gonna beat afro with falco, but now i know that if i were to practice him, i probably could, well i enjoy being the random box of Florida and thats not gonna stop i just wanna fight a D3 main who sticks to his character, right now i consider myself main-less, can't wait to fight at gigs though seibrik and i think that i'm gonna take your advice about that character afro, good job at Impact Clash

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
cant wait for this tourney. Finally, a brawl tourney that people know how to run stuff. The last time i went to one that was actually ran was mine three weeks ago

Leh

Smash Ace
I'll be here.
Im accepting all MM's (and dont even respond if you REALLY dont want to!)

Post here if you accept 5 dollar minimum.

Top Bottom